KINGS CROSS HOUSE C
from £108 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £108 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 1 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Magnificent one bedroom apartment situated on the second floor (no lift access) of this traditional buidling. Situated in the heart of Kings Cross. Benefiting from modern and bright living space. The flat comprises of a reception/open plan equipped kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. You will also find a comfortable sofa bed in the living room.
The apartment has excellent travel links in and around central London with Kings Cross tube/train station a few minutes walk away.
It is a perfect place to explore the sights of London, with a large choice of shopping, restaurants, bars, and cafes in the local vicinity.
The nearest stations to Kings Cross Road are King's Cross Tube Station which is about 9 minutes walk to the North West and Angel Tube Station which is about 9 minutes walk to the North East.
Skinner Street NCP 7 minutes walk
Bowling Green Lane NCP 7 minutes walk
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
Gagosian Gallery Britannia Street (Art Gallery) - 6-24 Britannia Street, King's Cross, London WC1X | 4 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Exmouth Market - Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Charles Dickens Museum - 48 Doughty Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST SHOPS:
ec one Exmouth Market (Jewellery) - 41 Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Fresh N Fine (Supermarket) - 18 Penton Street, Islington, London N1 | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Drink Shop & Do - 9 Caledonian Road, King's Cross, London N1 | 7 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Rasa Maricham (Indian/South Asian Restaurant) - 1 Kings Cross Road, Clerkenwell, London WC1X | 2 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Itadaki Zen (Japanese Restaurant) - 139 King's Cross Road, WC1X | 2 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Pakenham Arms (British Restaurant) - 1 Pakenham street, WC1X | 3 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST EDUCATION:
London Wine Academy (Evening Classes) - Garden Floor, 6 Coldbath Square, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Method Studio (Universities & Colleges) - Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, London WC1R | 12 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Place (Evening Classes) - 17 Duke's Road, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 12 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST LEISURE:
Spa Fields Park (Parks & Gardens) - Northampton Road, EC1R | 7 minutes from Kings Cross Road
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel Spa (Health & Beauty) - St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, Euston Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 10 minutes from Kings Cross Road
My Chocolate Workshops (Activities) - Hatton Square Business Centre, 16-16a Baldwin Gardens, Holborn, London EC1N | 11 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST PUBS:
The Easton - 22 Easton Street, Clerkenwell, London WC1X0DS | 4 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Ambassador - 55 Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Cafe Kick - 43 Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Smithy's Wine Bar - 16-17 Leeke Street, King's Cross, London WC1X | 4 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Scala (Night Club) - 275 Pentonville Road, King's Cross, King's Cross, London N1 | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Big Chill House (Bar)- 257-259 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross, King's Cross, London N1 | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30).
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– You pay directly to Holiday Lettings website.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: London Heathrow 32 km, Nearest railway: Kings Cross St Pancras 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 3, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
The London region
Vibrant and truly multicultural, London is one of the largest cities in Western Europe and the European Union. Situated on the River Thames in South-East England, Greater London has an official population of nearly 8 million people — although the figure of over 14 million for the city's total metropolitan area more accurately reflects London's size and importance. London is one of the great "world cities," and remains a global capital of culture, fashion, finance, politics and trade.
Central London/Zone 1
King's Cross or Kings Cross is an area of central London bordering north-eastern Bloomsbury, divided between the Boroughs of Camden and Islington. It is an inner city district located 2.5 miles (4.8 km) north of Charing Cross. The railway station is one of the major gateways into London from the north.
The area formerly had a reputation for being a red light district and run-down. However, rapid regeneration since the mid-1990s has rendered this reputation largely out-of-date. Since November 2007 the area has been the terminus of the Eurostar rail service at St Pancras International, with services to France and Belgium. Regeneration continues under the auspices of King's Cross Central, a major redevelopment in the north of the area. Many more hotels, restaurants, and cultural venues have made the area a cultural centre in the 2000s, and there is also substantial business activity and residential accommodation.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
25 Sep 2014
"Privacy needs improvement"
We enjoyed our one week stay at Kings Cross Apartment. The apartment itself was bright and clean and close to all essential services and tube stations. There was plenty of cooking equipment and linen. However, there was very little privacy from the surrounding unit blocks. Only a thin curtain in the lounge/dining area and nothing on the kitchen window. Once the lighting was on the neighbours would have seen everything. Similarly in the bedroom there was a very good blind but no curtain thus blind needed to be closed at all times for privacy. Suggestion would be for blind and net curtains on every window, a fan in the apartment as it was very hot and humid, & new toilet seat. Overall though, a good place to stay in London. Thankyou.
4 Sep 2014
"Très bien placé mais pas pour 4 personnes. Mauvais service-clients"
L'appartement est très bien placé, à quelques minutes à pied de St-Pancrass et de King's Cross, des trains et du métro. Il est au dernier de deux étages (pas d'ascenseur donc un c… More
27 Jul 2014
"Central, peaceful, good facilities"
Easy to reach location. The facilities are nice and clean. Coffee and tea were nicely provided in the kitchen. The bed and especially the sofa are a bit short, which may be inconvenient for guests abo… More
6 Jun 2014
"Clean and quiet"
Very nice flat, lived up to the promises. I wouldn't recommend anyone to sleep on the sofa bed in the living room though.… More
Thanks for your review. We are glad the apartment lived up to its promises.
We will look into the issue with the Sofa bed and replace this.
Come back soon!
From all at West End Agency
16 May 2014
"Great location in London"
We stayed in this flat for 2 nights with a couple of friends. The flat is really nice and spacious enough. The bed and the coach were confortable enough for the two nights stay. The locatin is good, 1… More
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay here in London, please come back soon!
From all at West End Agency
30 Apr 2014
l'avantage de ce logement est qu'il est proche de la gare St Pancras (10 mn à pied).Le logement n'est pas très grand mais est suffisant lorsque nous séjournons quelques jours à Lond… More
27 Mar 2014
"Great location, modern apartment, super helpful letting agents"
Clean and tidy and warm (in January) apartment about 5 mins walk from King's Cross, yet quiet for sleeping especially important for our young son who was already excited. There was no microwave w… More
18 Mar 2014
"Good Location, ideal for couple"
This flat is in an ideal location for visiting the sights of London, about 6 mins walk to Kings Cross tube station. One evening we had a short walk to 'The Bombay Lounge' for a good curry. The flat is smallish but was very clean and reasonably decorated. The double bed in bedroom is fine. Even though the advertising details say up to 4 people can stay, its not really suitable, the sofa bed in the lounge is extremely uncomfortable for 2 people (maybe ok for 1 person). Also there are no curtains in the lounge (only nets). Just a recommendation to the owners: The lounge could take a slightly larger and more comfortable sofa bed, which would get more 2 couple groups bookings. Finally the agent was helpful in allowing us to stay a bit longer on the day of departure (no one else was coming in that day).
Delighted you had a good time and will note the restaurant recommendation always good to ad to the list. Next time go to the Granary also not far from the flat.
No doubt with St Pancras international so adjacent to Kings Cross it will suit many other visitors.
11 Nov 2013
"Lovely apartment close to Kings Cross and St Pancras Stations."
This apartment was on the top floor. Entering ffrom a door off the main street.The stairs up were a bit disappointing but once inside the apartment it was lovely. Very clean bright, modern and very … More
27 Oct 2013
Nous avons résidé dans cet appartement en Octobre 2013, en famille (2 adultes + 2 enfants 12 et 7 ans), pour 5 nuits.Cet appartement est bien placé (à 3 mn à pied sans se presser de la sation de … More
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 3 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 May 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted