2 bed 2 bath Central Zone 1 Flat (Farringdon)
from £172 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Please note that parties are NOT allowed in this property and smoking is forbidden here. In addition, as we try our best to contribute to the safety, cleaniness and quietness of the neighbourhood, guests shall be respectful to our housing rules during the stay.
- 2 large double bedrooms and 2 beautiful bathrooms
- Brand new linen and towels provided
- Lift access
- Newly furnished
- High Specification with designer kitchen and bathrooms and Limestone Flooring
- 5 min walk to Farringdon Stations (tube: Circle, Hammersmith & City, and Metropolitan lines; and railway)
- 8 min walk to Chancery Lane Station (Central Line)
- Next to NCP public car park
- 3 minute walk to supermarkets (Tesco, Sainsbury), chemist (Boots) and the Post Office.
- Plenty of local pubs, restaurants and shops
- 15 minute walk to the City (financial centre) and the Barbican Centre (arts & culture, botanic garden, theatre/cinema)
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Lift access|
About this location
The London region
- Close to many shopping areas: Exmouth Market, Leather Lane (daily market) and the jewellery shops in Hatton Garden.
- Excellent dining choices with Michelin starred restaurants, many of London's oldest and best gastro pubs, and all-night bars and clubs
- Key attractions:
(1) 800 year old Smithfield Market, largest wholesale meat market in the UK
(2) Sadler's Wells, leading venue for the performing arts and dance in London.
Central London/Zone 1
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
14 Jan 2015
"Apartment meets basic needs, in a great location, but needs some help."
Apartment was conveniently located to Underground with just one stop from Piccadilly Line. Host was gracious enough to allow an early check' in, as we arrived very early on our overseas flight. … More
Thank you sincerely for giving us you opinions about our flat. We are sorry about the sofa bed that you were uncomfortable with. We did order a new one to replace it during your stay. Due to the Christmas period, the delivery wasn't carried out until the New Year. Now we have settled the new sofa bed, and upcoming guests will enjoy the most comfort. Thanks again for choosing our flat for your holiday.
1 Nov 2014
"Good location - Needs some adjustments."
This apartment was clean and in a good area. Close to tube. There were two double beds. One of the beds had what seemed to be a box spring only. It was not usable. We called the owners representa… More
Thank you for your suggestion on the improvement of the flat. We have got the bed much more comfortable now. Also the flat is becoming more and more detailedly-equipped after your given opinion.
You're booking with
40% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Feb 2015
Based in United Kingdom