EUSTON HOUSE STUNNING APARTMENT
from £169 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £169 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 5
Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Astonishingly well located whether you wish to go to Madame Tussauds or venture into Bloomsbury (Dickens territory), or simply to enjoy the West End theatres and shopping in Covent Garden, this flat affords access on your doorstep from Euston - with Kings Cross minutes away.
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway fitted with excellent storage, elegant reception / dining room benefitting floor to ceiling windows which allow an abundance of natural light to filter in, luxuriously appointed kitchen, sitting open-plan from the reception room, good-sized double bedroom with stylish décor offering the added comfort of newly fitted carpet and a deluxe three piece bathroom suite.
The property additionally features a private balcony, enjoying impressive views across Churchway.
This two bedroom apartment, set on the 3rd floor (with a lift), boasts sophisticated interiors and has been fitted to a premium specification with large porcelain tiled flooring to the hallway and reception areas, stainless steel integrated appliances to the kitchen and full height built-in sliding wardrobes to the bedroom.
Euston Square Tube Station - 6 minutes walk
Euston Tube Station - 3 minutes walk
Judd Street NCP - 6 minutes walk
Arcade Car Parks - 3 minutes walk
15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 5 minutes from Churchway
Brunswick Shopping Centre, Marchmont Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 8 minutes from Churchway
275 Pentonville Road, King's Cross, London N1 | 9 minutes from Churchway
SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
St Pancras Church
Euston Road, Bloomsbury, London NW1 | 2 minutes from Churchway
96 Euston Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 3 minutes from Churchway
John Ritblat Gallery - Treasures of British Library
The British Library, 96 Euston Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 3 minutes from Churchway
Foyles St Pancras International
St Pancras International, Pancras Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 5 minutes from Churchway
St Pancras International, King's Cross, London NW1 | 5 minutes from Churchway
Peyton & Byrne at St Pancras
Unit 11, The Undercroft, St Pancras International, King's Cross, London NW1 | 5 minutes from Churchway
Somerstown Coffee House
60 Chalton Street, King's Cross, London NW1 | 2 minutes from Churchway
62 Eversholt Street, King's Cross, London NW1 | 2 minutes from Churchway
48 Eversholt Street, King's Cross, London NW1 | 2 minutes from Churchway
17 Duke's Road, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 2 minutes from Churchway
The Bartlett School of Architecture
Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, WC1H | 4 minutes from Churchway
Slade School of Fine Art
UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 6 minutes from Churchway
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel Spa
St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, Euston Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 5 minutes from Churchway
Dolphin Swimming Club
U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 8 minutes from Churchway
Fitzroy Square Garden
Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 10 minutes from Churchway
The Betjeman Arms
Unit 53, St. Pancras International, NW1 | 5 minutes from Churchway
28 Harrison Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 8 minutes from Churchway
Queens Larder Restaurant & Pub
1 Queen's Square, Bloomsbury, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 11 minutes from Churchway
60 Chalton Street, NW1 | 2 minutes from Churchway
Great Northern Hotel, N1C | 6 minutes from Churchway
2 Varnishers Yard, Regents Quarter, N1 | 8 minutes from Churchway
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30).
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– You pay directly to Holiday Lettings website.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: Euston Underground Station|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Single beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Lift access|
The London region
Central London/Zone 1
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 3 Years listed
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:03 May 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted