Stunning 1 bed in the West End
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Beautiful, light and spacious newly refurbished 1-bed flat with tasteful decor and good storage. The apartment has just been totally refurbished. Fully equipped, pots pans etc
Even if you arrive here with nothing you'll find everything you need!
Complimentary shower gel/shampoo
If your visit is for a special occasion I can arrange for things such as champagne/chocolates/flowers for your arrival for a small fee.
Situated just a few minutes walk from Oxford Circus station, home to Oxford Street, some of the worlds finest shopping, on the second floor of a period residential red brick Victorian building,
The apartment is modern, and has wooden flooring throughout.
Sleeping 4 people comfortably (King size bed in the bedroom, and double sofa bed in the Living Room) a camp bed can also be added for children.
The apartment comprises of:
* Living Room (12 x 11): a modern, spacious living area benefitting from excellent natural light. The walls are painted a neutral cream, adding to the brightness of this cute pied a terre, with fitted shelves, television, WIFI, sofa bed. There is also a small dining table, comfortably seating three people.
* Bedroom (116 x 9): The bedroom is at the back of the apartment, away from the street, excellent for a peaceful nights sleep! Offering a comfortable King size bed, towels, linens etc. For your clothes and storage there is two fitted double wardrobes, chest of drawers and white woodwork
* Kitchen: The large kitchen has black marble work tops and gorgeous slate tile flooring. There is a fridge, a freezer, a gas hob, an electric cooker, dishwasher and a Bosch washing machine. There is also a small breakfast bar, by the large window, for you to enjoy your breakfast.
* Bathroom: with WC, sink, full sized bath and shower fittings. It has part-tiled white walls and black tiles on the floor
* Hallway: Running from the front to the rear of the apartment, with two good storage cupboards and an intercom, so you can let guests in without having to go downstairs.
There is gas central heating throughout and WIFI is free, can be used to check emails, (website hidden) etc. Video browsing, movies etc is at an extra charge.
This is your chance to stay in a smart, typically English City apartment, in a super central and desirable area. A few minutes away you have the hustle and bustle of London Shopping and theatres, but as the flat is on a quiet residential side street, you get the best of both worlds!
Nearby SOHO offers several bars, restaurants and other amenities, while Covent Garden, with the plethora of Musicals and theatres it offers are a five minute walk away. There are several Supermarkets and Deli's within close proximity.
The location is a three minute walk away from Oxford Circus tube, and Tottenham Court Road, for the Northern line, is also very close by. If you are arriving by Eurostar, or mainland overground trains, it is just a short tube, or cab ride away
As with all of our apartment, there is WIFI, Television, linens and a fully equipped kitchen with plates, cooking utensils etc
We can provide a trusted babysitter and concierge services, tour guides, reservations etc on request.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
10 Jul 2014
"Convenient and cozy"
Hollie was really helpful with directions ahead of time, and checked in with us once we arrived though she was out of town. The place was clean and cozy, and much more personable than staying in a ho… More
22 Jun 2013
"great flat, perfect location"
we stayed at hollies flat just recently in june and it was excellent. Hollie is the perfect host, the apartment was very clean, tidy with fresh sheets and towels and even a welcome pack. hollie had gone to the trouble of preparing a list of things to do in the area restaurants etc... which we really appreciated. Great communication, very professional, efficient and friendly. In fact, we have now booked other apartments through Hollie´s company.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
Hollie- urbanrefuge U.
50% Response rate
Calendar last updated:10 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- Central London/Zone 1
- 2218 properties
- Central London/Zone 2
- 1158 properties
- East London, England
- 176 properties
- South West London
- 175 properties
- West London
- 110 properties
- North West London
- 104 properties
- South East London
- 100 properties
- North London
- 75 properties
- 48 properties
- Tunbridge Wells
- 29 properties
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- Abbey Wood
- 17 properties
- 17 properties
- 11 properties
- Hemel Hempstead
- 9 properties
- East Grinstead
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties