Beautiful Fitzrovia 2 bed apartment
from £200 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £200 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Modern, spacious two bedroom apartment with ensuite in Fitzrovia, in the heart of central London's West End.
This lower ground floor apartment with its own separate entrance offers very large, comfortable living spaces (882 square feet).
It is in excellent condition and is equipped with everything you could need for a short stay.
The open plan living spaceprovides a generous dining area with dining table and seating for 4, and 2 separate living areas, with 3 sofas between them.
The large, newly renovated kitchen includes a dishwasher, large fridge/freezer, washing machine, microwave, Nespresso machine (with coffee), kettle, toaster, filtered water chiller, small appliances and all the essentials. The kitchen is fully equipped and you are welcome to cook in the apartment. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, pots and pans, etc, most anything you could need.
The master bedroom has a king sized bed, ensuite walk-in shower room, the second bedroom has a double bed, and both have a built in wardrobe and chests of drawers, spare pillows and extra blankets/duvet.
The main bathroom is large and modern, with a bath, shower and WC.
All bed linen and plenty of towels are provided. We also provide a hairdryer, iron and ironing board (and there is a traditional tailor and a dry cleaner several few doors away). Tea, coffee and the essentials are provided.
Wi-fi is free and fast via virgin media cable broadband, and the 42inch smart TV has a virgin media cable package and TIVO.
There is a good range of shops nearby, several supermarkets (Sainsburys, Tesco, Marks and Spencer, Waitrose) and a large choice of restaurants and bars. "Tourist London" is easily accessible on foot or public transport.
What time is check-in and check-out?
- Standard check-in time is from 2pm, and check-out time is by 11am.
Where availability allows us, then early check-in and/or late check-out may be possible upon request, and we will do our best to meet your requirements.
How do we arrange check-in?
- We will arrange this at the time of booking confirmation.
Generally, we will meet you at the apartment to give you the keys and welcome you to the apartment, and to the neighbourhood.
If your arrival is complicated, we can discuss this too, if it is something we can help with, we will.
What is the latest/earliest time we can check in / check out?
- Ideally you will arrive in the daytime but we understand this cannot always be avoided.
We will do our best to meet you at the most suitable time for you and, if availability permits, then this may include outside the standard 2pm check-in / 11am check-out times.
If you are delayed, try to contact us (telephone, text, email) so we can keep track of your estimated timings
Nearby Public Transport - Underground (the tube) and trains:
Great Portland Street - 3-4 minutes walk North/West - Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City lines
Warren Street - 3-4 minutes walk North/East - Northern, Victoria lines
Goodge street - 6-7 minutes walk South/East - Northern line
Regents Park - 6-7 minutes walk North/West - Bakerloo line
Euston Square (tube) - 7-8 minutes walk North/East - Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City lines
Euston Mainline Station (trains) - 8-9 minutes walk North/East - Northern, Victorian lines, British Rail trains
Tottenham Court Road - 8-9 minutes walk South/East - Northern, Central lines
Oxford Circus - 8-9 minutes walk South/West - Central, Victoria lines
Baker Street - 10-15 minutes walk North/East - Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, Bakerloo, Jubilee
Kings Cross/St Pancras - 15-20 minutes walk North/East - Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith and City, Piccadilly, Northern, Victoria, British Rail, Eurostar
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: Euston, Kings Cross, St Pancras 500 m|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||King Beds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The London region
• Clipstone Street Masterpark (1 min walk)
• Collingwood House NCP (2-3min walk)
THE BEST SIGHTS, ATTRACTIONS & ENTERTAINEMENT:
• The flat is centrally located and is within walking reach from all the main tourist attractions in Central London.
THE BEST THEATRE:
• London Palladium (Theatre) - 8 Argyll Street, Soho, London W1F | 6 minutes from Riding House Street.
• All other theatres in Covenant Garden, Piccadilly Circus, and Leicester square are of walking distance to the flat.
THE BEST SHOPPING:
• Oxford Street where all major shopping centres and shops in central London are located (Selfridges, John Lewis, Debehams, M&S amongst many others) is a 7 minutes' walk from the flat.
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
• Mortimer and Charlotte Street (full of restaurants and bars) are within a 3-4 minute walk from the flat. Personal recommendations are:
• ICCO Pizza: 46 Goodge St, W1T 4LU (2-3min walk)
• Great Thai: 57 Great Portland St, W1W 7LH (2-3min walk)
• Benito's Hat (Mexican): 56 Goodge St, W1T 4NB (2-3min walk)
• Carluccio's, Strada (Italian), 9-10 Market Place W1W 8AQ (3-5min walk)
• Pret A Manger (Sandwiches), 1 Charlotte Place, W1T 1SA (2-3min walk)
• All supermarkets have readymade meals (Waitrose, Tesco, and Sainsbury's) (2-5 min walk)
• Riding House Café (International), 43-51 Great Titchfield St (Across the street)
• Lantana Cafe (Breakfast,/ Brunch), 13 Charlotte Pl (3-5min walk)
• Nizuni (Japanese), 22 Charlotte St, W1T 2NB (3-5min walk)
• In Parma (Italian), 10 Charlotte Pl, W1T 1SH (3-5min walk)
• Wahaca (Mexican), 19-23 Charlotte St, W1T 1RL (3-5min walk)
• Cote (Brasserie), 5 Charlotte St, W1T 1RE (3-5min walk)
• Koba (Korean), 11 Rathbone Street, W1T 1NA (5min walk)
• Bubbledogs (champagne bar serving hot dogs), 70 Charlotte St, London W1T 4QG (3-5min walk)
• Roka (Japanese), 37 Charlotte St, London W1T 1RR (3-5min walk)
• Gaucho Grill (Steakhouse), 60A Charlotte St, W1T 2NU (3-5min walk)
• Lima (Peruvian), 31 Rathbone Pl, W1T 1JH (5min walk)
• Barrica (Spanish), 62 Goodge St, London W1T 4NE (3min walk)
• Iberica (Spanish), 195 Great Portland St, W1W 5PS (5-7min walk)
THE BEST PUBS:
• Fitzroy Tavern, 16 Charlotte St, W1T 2LY, (3-5min walk)
• Newman Arms 23 Rathbone Street, London, W1T 1NG (3-5min walk)
• The Draft House, 43 Goodge Street, W1T 1TA (3-5min walk)
• One Tun, 58 Goodge St, London W1T 4ND (2-3min walk)
• The Green Man, 36 Riding House St, London W1W 7EP (2min walk)
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
• The London Cocktail Club (Bar), 61 Goodge St, W1T ITL (3min walk)
• The Lucky Pig (Bar), 5 Clipstone St, W1W 6BB (3min walk)
• The Social (Bar), 5 Little Portland St, London W1W 7JD (3min walk)
• Artesian (Bar), Langham Hotel, 1C Portland Place, W1B 1JA (3min walk)
• Ronny Scott's Jazz Club, 47 Frith Street, Soho, W1D 4HT (10 min walk)
Central London/Zone 1
Cleveland Street runs through Fitzrovia and the West End, with great restaurants, cafes, bars and shops nearby.
The green space of Regents Park is just a 5 minute walk away, and Fitzroy Square is within 100 metres.
Neatly tucked away between the wealth of Marylebone, the edgy energy of Soho and the grandeur of Bloomsbury, Fitzrovia is peaceful and attractive, home to small media organisations, small pubs and small restaurants and a smattering of decent hotels.
Wide streets lined with tall buildings in Victorian brick mingle with cosy side alleys, with a variety of architectural styles from the eighteenth century to the present day, all of it dominated by the BT Tower, one of London's tallest and most iconic buildings.
Tottenham Court Road is the major shopping street, and the best place in London to look for home furnishings and electronic goods. The area around Oxford Street mixes good high street shops with pubs and bars catching the overflow from Soho's night-life
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:20 Jun 2015
Based in United Kingdom