Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
This beautiful heart of Central London contemporary recently redecorated apartment is offered in excellent condition.
You'll have a great stay. It is fully furnished with everything ready to provide an enjoyable and comfortable home from home in London. There is free wifi access.
The flat is on an upper level (with lift) and is set out over one floor. It benefits from good natural light. The property is set at the rear of the building (so quiet for sleeping) and overlooks the local landmark, the impressive BT Tower.
We offer a top location in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central spot with a villagey feel and Georgian architecture. The area was once home to such writers as Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud. Today it is a popular and lively neighbourhood with a residential and business mix. The numerous media companies based in the area feed into a vibrant buzz.
There is a good range of shops nearby and a huge choice of restaurants and bars. Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube. Several supermarkets are close by (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall and Waitrose).
* Clean, well maintained modern apartment with good quality furnishings. Recently redecorated
* Fresh bedding and towels supplied
* 6th floor apartment in a secure residential building (with lift)
* Easy and comfortable living in a great central neighbourhood
* Free wifi
* Fully equipped kitchen: including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, coffee machine, microwave and lots of utensils
* Living room: flat screen TV with DVD and a selection of our favourite films, dining table and chairs, sofa opening to a large comfortable sofa bed if required. Large double glazed windows
* Bedroom: double bed with good quality bedding, large chest of drawers, double fitted mirrored wardrobes. Large double glazed windows
* Bathroom: WC, sink, bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet
* Rear of building so quiet for sleeping
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
Warren Street, Goodge Street and Euston Square tubes stations are within a 5 minute walk. Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras are within 10 minutes.
Numerous buses stop close by in Tottenham Court Road and Euston Road.
Being so central though, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is a 10 minute walk from the apartment. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
You are in easy reach of all the sites.
Leicester Square and Trafalgar Square are an interesting 20 minute walk through Soho. Or just jump on the Northern line tube from Warren Street or Goodge Street and you'll be there in under 5 minutes.
Buckingham Palace is a 30 minute walk or a quick hop on the Victoria line (Warren Street through to Victoria @ 5 mins) or stop off at Green Park and enjoy the walk across one of London's famous parks to the palace.
The Northern line from Goodge Street takes you to Embankment in 5 minutes. From there you can walk along the river (5 mins) to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. Or catch the boat from Embankment along to the Tower of London or Greenwich. Walk across the footbridge to the London Eye and Southbank (or keep going one more stop on the tube to Waterloo).
Tottenham Court Road tube will take you direct to the City and St Paul's Cathedral, so less than 20 minutes from the apartment.
Everywhere is very accessible.
Location, location, location! You won't find better than this!
Fitzrovia is a lovely area and the apartment is well positioned to enjoy it. Fitzroy Street benefits from being in the very centre of London but it's a quieter street, and in fact the apartment is at the rear of the building so quiet for sleeping. The street itself has a nice residential/business mix.
You won't get bored in the immediate vicinity. We have lots of bars, restaurants, supermarkets and great transport links a few minutes away in Tottenham Court Road / Charlotte Street. There's some beautiful Georgian architecture in the area such as Fitzroy Square, a pedestrianised garden square where Guy Richie has just bought. It's a step from the apartment.
Being so central, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will be greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||TV, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|