Beautiful 2-bed Fitzrovia W1
other travellers have booked this property online using Holiday Lettings Payments. When you book your rental using Holiday Lettings payments you are covered by Payment Protection
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
This beautiful heart of Central London contemporary recently redecorated apartment is offered in excellent condition.
You'll have a great stay. It is fully furnished with everything ready to provide an enjoyable and comfortable home from home in London. There is free wifi access.
The flat is on an upper level (with lift) and is set out over one floor. It benefits from good natural light.
We offer a top location in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central spot with a villagey feel and Georgian architecture. The area was once home to such writers as Virginia Woolf, George Bernard Shaw and Arthur Rimbaud. Today it is a popular and lively neighbourhood with a residential and business mix. The numerous media companies based in the area feed into a vibrant buzz.
Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube.
There is a good range of shops nearby and a huge choice of restaurants and bars. Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube. Several supermarkets are close by (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall and Waitrose).
* Clean, well maintained modern apartment with good quality recently purchased furnishings. Recently redecorated
* Upper level of a secure, well maintained residential building (with elevator)
* Woodstrip flooring throughout
* Easy and comfortable living in a great central neighborhood.
* Free unlimited wifi
* Fully equipped kitchen: including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, hob, coffee machine, microwave and lots of utensils
* Living room: flat screen TV with DVD and unlimited Netflix (online film service), dining table and 6 chairs, two sofas, the largest of which opens to a king-size comfortable sofa bed if required. Large double glazed windows with black out blinds overlook a tree-lined street
* Master Bedroom: king-sized bed with good quality bedding, large chest of drawers, bedside table, double fitted mirrored wardrobes, large double glazed windows (fitted with black out blinds), iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bedroom 2: double bed with good quality bedding, large double-glazed double-aspect windows (fitted with black out blinds), hanging space
* Bathroom: WC, sink, bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet, towel rail
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
Our closest tubes are Warren Street, Goodge Street, Euston Square (all within 5 minute walk) and Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras (within a 10 minute walk)
Being so central though, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
Numerous buses stop close by in Tottenham Court Road, Gower Street and Euston Road
Location, location, location! You won't find better than this!
The local area is buzzing but the flat is in a quiet street so you get the best of both worlds. There's a huge array of bars and restaurants in the area, including in nearby Charlotte Street and neighboring Soho. For entertainment, you have Theatreland close by, numerous cinemas, comedy clubs, late night bars, dancing and nightclubs.
If shopping appeals, you can shop till you drop in nearby Oxford Street, Regent Street, Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Camden Market and Bond Street. They are all a walk away.
For outside life, neighboring Fitzroy Square is a peaceful and pleasant place to enjoy a sandwich and watch the world go by.
Alternatively, it's a 10 minute walk to Regent's Park, a wonderful 410-acre open space offering stylish gardens with cafés, rose and wildlife gardens, a boating lake, sports facilities, an open-air theater and zoo.
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will be greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availability
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
7 Feb 2014
Appartement très propre et bien équipé. Emplacement super pour visiter Londres. proche du métro. Vraiment très pratique .. Nous recommandons cette location… More
20 Nov 2013
"Great location and a wonderful apartment."
A lovely, clean, comfortable and well equipped apartment in a safe but lively location in Central London. All the apartment amenities were as advertised.
Easy walking distance to many London landmarks and 5 minutes from the Tube, buses, supermarkets and wide range of eateries.
Liz and Jack were responsive and helpful and all booking arrangements went smoothly.
We would stay here again when in London.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:29 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- Central London/Zone 1
- 2168 properties
- Central London/Zone 2
- 1127 properties
- South West London
- 174 properties
- East London, England
- 150 properties
- West London
- 109 properties
- North West London
- 103 properties
- South East London
- 101 properties
- North London
- 75 properties
- 50 properties
- 41 properties
- Tunbridge Wells
- 30 properties
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- Abbey Wood
- 16 properties
- 11 properties
- East Grinstead
- 9 properties
- Hemel Hempstead
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties