Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
This modern comfortable apartment offers a great base for your central London vacation. It has a double bedroom, a separate living room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a full bathroom. It's an easy, clean living space in a secure residential block in a fantastic location.
Excellent condition (recently redecorated). Fully furnished with everything ready to provide an enjoyable comfortable stay. Double bed and large comfortable sofabed. Free wifi access
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: Warren Street 100 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
* Clean well-maintained penthouse property with good quality furnishings in a secure clean and modern residential building (with lift / elevator)
* Recently redecorated
* Free wifi
* Kitchen: fully equipped with all appliances including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, separate freezer, coffee machine, microwave, good selection of crockery, cutlery and utensils etc
* Living room: flat screen 32' TV, Blu Ray DVD player with an integrated internet web browser and free access to Netflix (an online film service), an additional DVD library, dining table and four chairs, Sofa Workshops sofa opening to a large comfortable sofa bed if required
* Bedroom: double bed with good quality bedding, large double fitted wardrobes, flat screen TV, iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bathroom: WC, sink, full sized bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
|Further details outdoors|
* Terrace: Patio doors from the living room open to a large sunny terrace with patio furniture, heat lamp and outside lighting. Views to London Eye
Travel cot with bedding and booster high chair available for an extra £30
The South East England region
With the Olympics and the Jubilee, London has been beamed around the world. Come and see what all the fuss is about. You won't be disappointed! With historic gems such as the Tower of London or Westminster Abbey to the just completed Shard, one of the tallest buildings in Europe, London spans the old and the new. Take it all in from the floor to ceiling windows at the top of Centre Point - just a few minutes from the apartment.
Central London/Zone 1
Location, location, location! You won’t find better than this!
Fitzrovia is a lovely area and the apartment is well positioned to enjoy it. Fitzroy Street benefits from being in the very centre of London but it's a quieter street. The street itself has a nice residential/business mix.
Finding the right place to be is always difficult when you go to a new city. Our location is lovely. We are central and in a super neighbourhood. Fitzrovia has got a good vibe. It’s a trendy and sought after location. I rather like it because we get everyone here. The area really meets a wide demand. Fitzrovia has a villagey feel so you get locals, people working (there's lots of media companies in the area), students (London University is close by including UCL) and tourists.
You won't get bored in the immediate vicinity. We have lots of bars, restaurants, supermarkets and great transport links a few minutes away in Tottenham Court Road / Charlotte Street. There's some beautiful Georgian architecture in the area such as Fitzroy Square, a pedestrianised garden square where Guy Richie has just bought. It's a step from the apartment.