Apartment 1, Strand Apartments
from £118 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
This luxury two-bed apartment is on the first floor of a small block of three holiday flats. Newly refurbished in modern neutral colours, this apartment has one double bed and one large single bed and one bright spacious kitchen/lounge. The lounge area contains a plasma TV and a 2-seater sofa-bed suitable for two adults.
Dining seating for 4,
Lounge seating for 4,
Linen and towels provided,
This apartment can be quite noisy due to the very central location and the bar on the ground floor. May not be suitable for very light sleepers !
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Further details indoors|
Our historic, architecturally listed building lies on the south-eastern corner of Covent Garden. It contains three apartments on 1st 2nd and 3rd floors. Each is arranged to provide two bedrooms (sleeps up to 6).
It lies within a few minutes' walk of Covent Garden, and is close to London's Theatreland. The shops on Strand and the River Thames (with the London Eye) are within a few minutes' walk. The nearest Underground Station is Embankment and numerous bus services run along the Strand.
Covent Garden lies in the heart of Central London and was originally home to London's fruit and vegetable market. It is now the hub of London's Theatreland and other important entertainment venues, the most important of which is the imposing Royal Opera House in Drury Lane. Most venues lie within five to ten minutes' walk of our apartments.
Covent Garden houses the London Transport Museum and most of London's tourist attractions - including the London Eye - lie within easy travelling distance.
A wealth of street entertainment can be found in the famous Piazza. The former Market Building now contains an exotic mix of small shops, cafés and bars as well as the famous Apple Market stalls selling antiques, jewellery, clothing and gifts. Whilst King Street now contains the largest 'Apple' computer store, by contrast, Neal Street, Neal's Yard and Seven Dials and many of the neighbouring streets are littered with independent retailers selling a large selection of interesting and unusual items.
The area contains a very large number of old pubs as well as a wide variety of restaurants, bars and cafés to suit every taste. There are also several supermarkets for those who wish to cater for themselves.
Our apartments all lie within a few minutes' walk of either Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line) and / or Leicester Square (Northern Line) Underground Stations as well as many public bus routes.
|Further details outdoors|
Whether you're exploring with the children, or taking a leisurely romantic stroll, you will not be disappointed with all the things to see and do.
You are literally a few steps away from the centre of Covent Garden. Whether you will be enjoying a light lunch or a late supper following the theatre, what better place to be staying than right on the door step!
We require a 25% deposit immediately to secure your booking.
The remaining balance along with the security deposit* to be paid 4 weeks before your arrival date.
*Security deposit of £200 to cover any loss or damage during your stay. This will be returned 7 days following your departure. You will be notified of any deductions beforehand.
About this location
The London region
Central London/Zone 1
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
13 Jan 2015
My sons and I stayed in this flat for the weekend and will book the place again.The flat was of a decent size and had all of the things needed for our stay. Close to Covent Garden, short walk to Leice… More
13 Nov 2014
"Fantastic Central location, comfortable flat"
I travelled with my wife, and 2 sons (3 yrs and 4 mths) for 8 nights in October.
1) Pre booking correspondance was straightforward, great communication and clear/concise joining instructions
2) Arrival at the property was straightforward, and access to the keys/flat went without any problem
3) The size of the apartment was fine for our family. My mum also stayed with us for a few nights, and even with 3 adults and 2 children the property was ample.
4) Good facilities in the flat, Free wifi worked fine, cooker/fridge/utensiles/plates / washing machine all were in good condition.
5) helpful welcome pack for foreign visitors giving good details about the area
6) The location of the flat is fantastic, in central london, 2 mins walk from covent garden piazza, 5 min walk to leicester square, 1 min walk to strand, and 5 mins walk to south bank. The best most convenient location of any place i have ever stayed in London
7) Beware... We stayed in flat one, first floor, directly above BeAtOne bar. The bar is open until 10:30pm Sun-Thurs and midnight Fri-Sat. After closing time street noise can still be heard by rowdy drinkers. The area is central london, and generally very noisy. Many bars/restaurants/theatres next door, and always a lot of people around. People = noise...so beware if you are a light sleeper.
8) Check out was straightforward, We were lucky to be able to use the flat for the res of the day , we departed at 7pm, 8 hours after the usual checkout time, for a reasonable £30 fee.
9) There were lots of towels and bedding, however the sheets were not changed in 8 nights, and the cleaning service is not very deep. a brief mop of the floor is all that happens, and the beds are not made.
2) Size of flat, comfortable for family
3) Great service from indigo flats
2) creaking floorboards, and thin walls allow you to hear other people in hallway.
You're booking with
Indigo Flats C/o hb Surveyors & Valuers Ltd (Property Manager Hb surveyors and valuers)
- 4 Years listed
Calendar last updated:24 Feb 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site