Lovely Tower Bridge apartment
from £172 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Nestled between the two financial districts (City of London and Canary Wharf) on the North side of the Thames River, this lovely Tower Hill apartment offers the best of both worlds; a quiet haven to relax amid a bustling city centre. Recently updated, it offers the perfect base to retreat to after a long day of sightseeing or a night out on the town!
- Two double bedrooms (both with double beds, plus we can organize a super comfortable deluxe blow up bed if you have more than 4 people in your party)
- Two bathrooms (one en suite, one main family bathroom)
- Large living room with balcony and 40 inch HDTV, VCR, DVD and CD players, along with a small selection of DVD's and videos for you to use whilst you are staying
- Fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, oven, also a Nespresso machine, a machine to froth your milk and a food processor too!
- Communal roof terrace
- Second floor with lift
- Secure video entry system
- Lots of storage space
- In-room safe for added security for your laptop and valuables
- Fully furnished with all utensils, bedding and everything you'll need for your stay - just bring your suitcases!
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: City of London 11 km, Nearest railway: Liverpool Street 1.6 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
|Further details indoors|
Available for your use is a 40 inch TV, VCR, DVD and CD player, as well as a number of books, guides and other helpful information to make your stay in the city as enjoyable as possible. Free Wi-Fi is also provided. The apartment has access to a communal roof terrace with great views over the rooftops of the city - Tower Bridge in one direction, and Canary Wharf in the other. It's the perfect setting for a few quiet moments contemplating life whilst looking across the rooftops of London.
The property has wooden floors throughout (except for the double bedrooms which have gorgeous soft carpet) and has a homely and contemporary feel. It is light and spacious, and each room is equipped with double bed, large wardrobe, chest of drawers, and other amenities to make your stay comfortable. There is additional storage elsewhere in the apartment too. If you have more than four people in your group, please inform us and we will provide a super-comfortable deluxe blow up mattress.
|Further details outdoors|
The apartment is:
• 3 minutes to a large supermarket
• 5-6 minutes to the local metro/subway station - Tower Hill (Zone 1, the most central area)
• in a very historic old part of London
• convenient to many bus connections to the City, Fleet Street, Oxford Street and beyond (although all are within walking distance)
• convenient to Canary Wharf (10 minutes by subway or the bus, or a 40 minute walk along the river front)
• a short subway ride from the Excel Centre (where all the major exhibitions are held) and very close to the Olympic Grounds!
Go for a short walk and you will find:
• Tower Bridge – the most famous of all London attractions
• Tower of London and the Crown Jewels - centuries of history
• Spitalfields, Petticoat Lane and Columbia Road markets
• Brick Lane – all the curry you could want
• St Katherine Docks - marina, restaurants and café's
• dozens more restaurants, fast food outlets, bars, shops and parks
Welcome pack to greet you on arrival
A supply of Nespresso coffee pods are left in the apartment, and the cupboards are stocked with essential items to start you off
Luxury locally made toiletries provided for your use
Recycling facilities available on the premises
Low allergen products used throughout the apartment wherever possible
About this location
The London region
Just outside the buzz and bustle of Central London, the Greater London area has some great boroughs in which to stay. The leafy residential streets of suburbs such as Notting Hill and Dulwich are a short journey from London's main attractions, but they offer a bit of peace and quiet after a day's sightseeing.
London has been called a ‘world in one city’ and you will soon start to believe it spending only a few days in this capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is the UK’s largest and most populous metropolitan area with history tracing back to its founding by the Romans.
Central London/Zone 1
Can't get closer to the action than here! You're right on the doorstep of the Tower of London (and the Crown Jewels), Tower Bridge, Spitalfields Markets, Brick Lane, HMS Belfast (for all those naval addicts!) is on the Thames River, just a 10 minute walk away... not to mention a whole bunch of other tourist attractions.
Nestled in between the two financial districts (The City and Canary Wharf), my apartment is situated on a quiet one-way street and yet it has hundreds of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, gyms, parks, tennis courts and other fitness facilities all within a short walking distance. And ever so close to the Olympics grounds so you can see all the works going on in preparation for 2012!!
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
13 Jul 2013
"Perfect appartment, great location"
Stayed here for two nights, and really found a gem, it's a short walk to the tube, Tower Hill. The apartment was perfect, clean, quite, well equipped with everything you would need and very modern.its near too a lovely Marina, with plenty places to eat.Its an ideal place to stay when visiting London, and very reasonably priced for the area.would definitely book again.
2 Apr 2013
"Great apartment, but a little too far out of the main city."
The apartment was great. It was clean and had two bathrooms, two bedrooms and two other beds off to the side of the family room. There was a market right by the apartment and ATM outside it. There … More
25 Apr 2012
"Well equipped, well situated"
very good location, near to all public transport. immaculate condition with lovely extra touches such as fresh flowers, milk, butter and wine!! Quiet street with fantastic views from the roof terrace.
16 Jan 2012
"Very nice apartment, always felt safe and secure, close to amenities and points of interest."
My family stayed here for our Christmas vacation. The booking process was easy and check-in was convenient. The kitchen was stocked with a few basics upon our arrival. This was a very nice surprise as the shops were closed when we arrived and the day after.
The view form the rooftop terrace was nice and provided a few photo ops.
We will definately look to stay again if we plan a future trip to London.
You're booking with
- 3 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Mar 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted