WHITFIELD GARDEN HOUSE
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Large and airy apartment located in the heart of Fitzrovia close to the amazing Regent's Park, and Oxford Street's shops and to the British Museum.
This apartments benefits from a very large reception equipped with two sofa beds and a dining table for 6 people, separate fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with king size bed and built in wardrobes, further double bedroom with a double bed and standing wardrobe, large family bathroom and a beautiful terrace.
The nearest stations to Whitfield Garden House are Warren Street Tube Station which is about 2 minutes to the North, Euston Square Station which is about 4 minutes to the North East and Goodge Street Station which is about 4 minutes to the South East.
Collingwood House NCP - 4 minutes walk
Clipstone Street Masterpark - 5 minutes walk
Entertainment near Whitfield Street:
The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Bloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
The New Diorama Theatre - 15-16 Triton Street, Regents Place, Fitzrovia, London NW1 | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Sights and Attractions near Whitfield Street:
Pollock's Toy Museum (Attraction for Kids) - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield Street
Bolivar Hall at Venezuelan Embassy (Historic Building) - 54-56 Grafton Way, W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Building Centre (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Shopping near Whitfield Street:
Heal's (House & Garden Shop) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield Street
Waterstone's (Books) - 82 Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
Almost Famous (Ladies Fashion) - 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Restaurants near Whitfield Street:
Pret A Manger (Cafe & Deli) - 63 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Franco Manca (Italian Restaurant) - 98 Tottenham Court Road, W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Caffe Nero (Cafe & Deli) - 79 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Education near Whitfield Street:
Slade School of Fine Art (University/College) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (University/College) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Bartlett School of Architecture (University/College) - Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, WC1H | 7 minutes from Whitfield Street
Leisure near Whitfield Street:
Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
Dolphin Swimming Club (Activities) - U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Pubs near Whitfield Street:
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Adam and Eve - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Nightlife near Whitfield Street:
Shochu Lounge - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
Drakes Tabanco - 3 Windmill Street, W1T | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Lucky Pig - 5 Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30). Please keep in mind that when paying, your bank will charge you for the money transfer 3% for VISA Credit Card, MASTERCARD and 5% for AMEX. Debit Cards are free of charge.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Over the phone; with the booking form which we send you; or pay straight into our bank account after we have given you our bank account details. We do not use the online payment service with PayPal yet.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 3 Years listed
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:18 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Central London/Zone 1
- 2222 properties
- Central London/Zone 2
- 1155 properties
- South West London
- 175 properties
- East London, England
- 162 properties
- West London
- 112 properties
- North West London
- 104 properties
- South East London
- 100 properties
- North London
- 75 properties
- 48 properties
- 40 properties
- Tunbridge Wells
- 29 properties
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- Abbey Wood
- 14 properties
- 11 properties
- East Grinstead
- 9 properties
- Hemel Hempstead
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties