MORTIMER HOUSE 6
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Modern, spacious and with a terrific reception room leading to private balcony. This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment suitable for Business and holiday travellers is situated on the third floor of a magnificent purpose built block in the heart of Fitzrovia.
Well located for the culinary delights of Charlotte Street and Great Titchfield Street, and both Goodge Street and Oxford Circus underground stations.
RECEPTION Large reception room with direct access to a private balcony. Double glazed windows, wood effect floor, two double radiators, spot lighting. There is a L-shaped sofa suitable for sleeping.
SEPARATE KITCHEN Full range of wall and base units, 4 ring ceramic hob, electric oven, sink with mixer tap, spot lighting, built in fridge/freezer, dishwasher, wood effect floor, double radiator.
HALLWAY Wood effect floor, cupboard, video entry phone.
EN-SUITE BEDROOM Double glazed window, carpet, built in wardrobe, double radiator. En-suite shower room. Walk in shower, WC, basin with mixer tap and tiled floor.
BEDROOM Window (double glazed), built-in wardrobes, carpet, double radiator, ceiling light.
BATHROOM with mixer tap and overhead shower attachment, WC, basin on pedestal with mixer tap, tiled floor, low voltage lighting
The nearest stations to Mortimer House are Goodge Street Tube Station which is about 3 minutes to the North East, Oxford Circus Tube Station which is about 5 minutes to the South West and Tottenham Court Road Tube Station which is about 5 minutes to the South East.
Cavendish Square - 2 minutes walk
Harley Street Masterpark - 3 minutes walk
THE BEST Entertainment near Mortimer Street:
London Palladium (Theatre) - 8 Argyll Street, Soho, London W1F | 4 minutes from Mortimer Street
Wigmore Hall (Classical Music) - 36 Wigmore Street, Marylebone, London W1U | 5 minutes from Mortimer Street
The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 7 minutes from Mortimer Street
THE BEST Sights and Attractions near Mortimer Street:
All Souls Church Langham Place (Historic Building) - 2 All Souls Place, Fitzrovia, London W1B | 1 minute from Mortimer Street
BBC Broadcasting House (Sights) - 2-22 Portland Place, Fitzrovia, London W1A | 2 minutes from Mortimer Street
Fashion Space Gallery, London College Of Fashion (Art Gallery) - 20 John Princes Street, Marylebone, London W1G | 3 minutes from Mortimer Street
THE BEST Shopping near Mortimer Street:
Toni & Guy - Oxford Circus (Hair & Grooming) - 42-48 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 1 minute from Mortimer Street
Republic of Fritz Hansen (House & Garden Shop) - 13 Margaret Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 2 minutes from Mortimer Street
Topman (Menswear) - 36-38 Great Castle Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 2 minutes from Mortimer Street
THE BEST Restaurants near Mortimer Street:
Pizza Express (Italian Restaurant) - 4 Langham Place, Fitzrovia, London W1B | On Mortimer Street
Eat Cafe (Cafe & Deli) - 319 Regent Street, Marylebone, London W1B | 1 minute from Mortimer Street
Gaylord Restaurant (Indian/South Asian Restaurant) - 79-81 Mortimer Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 1 minute from Mortimer Street
THE BEST Education near Mortimer Street:
L'Atelier des Chefs (Adults Education) - 19 Wigmore Street, W1U | 4 minutes from Mortimer Street
La Cucina Caldesi (Cookery Courses) - 118 Marylebone Lane, Marylebone, London W1U | 7 minutes from Mortimer Street
Slade School of Fine Art (University/College) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 12 minutes from Mortimer Street
THE BEST Leisure near Mortimer Street:
The London Academy of Krav Maga (Martial Arts) - 309 Regent Street, Marylebone, London W1B | 1 minute from Mortimer Street
Chuan Spa (Health & Beauty) - 1c Portland Place, Marylebone, London W1B | 1 minute from Mortimer Street
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 4 minutes from Mortimer Street
THE BEST Pubs near Mortimer Street:
The Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 3 minutes from Mortimer Street
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 3 minutes from Mortimer Street
The Adam and Eve - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 4 minutes from Mortimer Street
THE BEST Nightlife near Mortimer Street:
The Social (Bar) - 5 Little Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 1 minute from Mortimer Street
Artesian (Bar) - Langham Hotel, 1C Portland Place, Marylebone, London W1B | 1 minute from Mortimer Street
Market Place (Bar) - 11 Market Place, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 2 minutes from Mortimer Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30). Please keep in mind that when paying, your bank will charge you for the money transfer 3% for VISA Credit Card, MASTERCARD and 5% for AMEX. Debit Cards are free of charge.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Over the phone; with the booking form which we send you; or pay straight into our bank account after we have given you our bank account details. We do not use the online payment service with PayPal yet.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
7 Jul 2014
"Nice, but not perfect"
We liked the place. Clean and reasonably furnished for a group of 4 (or 5). Grocery store next door. Fairly convenient to Goodge and Oxford tube stations. Close to the British Museum. Person met u… More
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 3 Years listed
65% Response rate
Calendar last updated:12 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Central London/Zone 1
- 2340 properties
- Central London/Zone 2
- 1201 properties
- South West London
- 178 properties
- East London, England
- 160 properties
- West London
- 118 properties
- North West London
- 107 properties
- South East London
- 99 properties
- North London
- 81 properties
- 57 properties
- Culverstone Green
- 15 properties
- Abbey Wood
- 14 properties
- Hemel Hempstead
- 14 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties