WHITFIELD 2ND FLOOR FLAT
from £192 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £192 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Light and airy apartment located in the heart of Fitzrovia close to the amazing Regent's Park, and Oxford Street's shops and to the British Museum.Please note: The apartment is going to undergo a renovation and it may look different from the pictures.This apartments benefits from reception room, a dining table and 4 chairs, separate fully fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.The double beds are a standard UK size.The apartment is located on the 2nd floor (no lift) and is not wheelchair accessible.The whole apartment is for access.One of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number.Smoking is not permitted at the premises.Pets are not allowed at the premises.We hope that you will feel at home in our apartment and that you will respect it as your own.NEAREST STATION:The nearest stations to Whitfield apartment are Warren Street Tube Station which is about 2 minutes to the North, Euston Square Station which is about 4 minutes to the North East and Goodge Street Station which is about 4 minutes to the South East.CAR PARK:Collingwood House NCP - 4 minutes walkClipstone Street Masterpark - 5 minutes walkTHE BESTEntertainment near Whitfield Street:The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield StreetBloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield StreetThe New Diorama Theatre - 15-16 Triton Street, Regents Place, Fitzrovia, London NW1 | 6 minutes from Whitfield StreetTHE BESTSights and Attractions near Whitfield Street:Pollock's Toy Museum (Attraction for Kids) - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield StreetBolivar Hall at Venezuelan Embassy (Historic Building) - 54-56 Grafton Way, W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield StreetThe Building Centre (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield StreetTHE BESTShopping near Whitfield Street:Heal's (House & Garden Shop) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield StreetWaterstone's (Books) - 82 Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 4 minutes from Whitfield StreetAlmost Famous (Ladies Fashion) - 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Whitfield StreetTHE BESTRestaurants near Whitfield Street:Pret A Manger (Cafe & Deli) - 63 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield StreetFranco Manca (Italian Restaurant) - 98 Tottenham Court Road, W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield StreetCaffe Nero (Cafe & Deli) - 79 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield StreetTHE BESTEducation near Whitfield Street:Slade School of Fine Art (University/College) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield StreetSchool of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (University/College) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield StreetThe Bartlett School of Architecture (University/College) - Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, WC1H | 7 minutes from Whitfield StreetTHE BESTLeisure near Whitfield Street:Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield StreetDolphin Swimming Club (Activities) - U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield StreetAgua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield StreetTHE BESTPubs near Whitfield Street:King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Whitfield StreetThe Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield StreetThe Adam and Eve - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield StreetTHE BESTNightlife near Whitfield Street:Shochu Lounge - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield StreetDrakes Tabanco - 3 Windmill Street, W1T | 4 minutes from Whitfield StreetThe Lucky Pig - 5 Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30) and a baby cot (£30). These charges will be added to your total night’s stay price and is payable via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you have to pay over the website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
The London region
Central London/Zone 1
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 4 Years listed
85% Response rate
Calendar last updated:01 Aug 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted