CHARLOTTE STREET HOUSE - OXFORD CIRCUS 5 MIN AWAY
from £215 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £215 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
The Heart of Fitzrovia Central !
This appetizing triplex apartment is in the most vibrant, colourful continually evolving edgy West End location literally on your doorstep. We have complete confidence in offering this triplex apartment in a quaint quiet street off Charlotte Street plus within easy striking distance of Soho, Oxford Circus & Regents Park. A classic for tourists and business persons alike.
The apartment benefits from two very generous double bedrooms that occupy one full floor each and both are equipped with with en-suite bathrooms, a large reception with original wood floors & feature gas fire place, a fully equipped and separate kitchen.
There is no lift in the building and it is not wheelchair accessible.
Situated in the media neighbourhood just north of Soho. It is a minute's walk from leafy Soho Square and the theatre district in Covent Garden, within easy reach of the financial centre and is surrounded by some of London's best bars, restaurants and cafes.
Amazing transport links between the West End and the rest of London.Goodge St and Tottenham Court Road Stations are 1 and 4 min away respectively.
CHARLOTTE STREET BARS, RESTAURANTS AND CAFE
5 MIN WALK TO SOHO
5 MIN WALK TO BRITISH MUSEUM
The nearest stations to Scala Street are Goodge Street Tube Station which is about 1 minutes to the North East and Tottenham Court Road Tube Station which is about 4 minutes to the South East.
Collingwood House NCP - 4 minutes walkClipstone Street Masterpark - 6 minutes walk
THE BEST THEATRES & MUSEUMS:
Dominion Theatre - Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 6 minutes from Scala Street
Bloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 7 minutes from Scala Street
Pollock's Toy Museum - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | On Scala Street
THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT:
The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Scala Street
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
The Building Centre (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 3 minutes from Scala Street
New London Architecture (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, WC1E | 3 minutes from Scala Street
THE BEST SHOPPING:
Heal's (House & Garden Shop) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 2 minutes from Scala Street
Almost Famous (Ladies Fashion Shop) - 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Scala Street
Paradise Row (Art & Design Shop) - 74 Newman Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Scala Street
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Gaucho Charlotte Street (American Restaurant) - 60 Charlotte Street, W1T | On Scala Street
Dabbous (Modern European Restaurant) - 39 Whitfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | On Scala Street
Navarro's (Spanish Restaurant) - 67 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Scala Street
THE BEST EDUCATION:
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (University/College) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Scala Street
Slade School of Fine Art (University/College) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 7 minutes from Scala Street
The Bartlett School of Architecture (University/College) - Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, WC1H | 8 minutes from Scala Street
THE BEST LEISURE:
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 4 minutes from Scala Street
Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Scala Street
Dolphin Swimming Club (Activities) - U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Scala Street
THE BEST PUBS:
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Scala Street
The Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Scala Street
The Adam and Eve - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 4 minutes from Scala Street
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Shochu Lounge (Bar) - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Scala Street
Drakes Tabanco (Bar) - 3 Windmill Street, W1T | 2 minutes from Scala Street
Bourne & Hollingsworth (Bar) - 28 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Scala Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30) and a baby cot (£30). These charges will be added to your total night’s stay price and is payable via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you have to pay over the website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest railway: Goodge Street Underground Station 100 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Not suitable for wheelchair users|
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
27 May 2015
"Location, location, location.... it cannot get any better!"
Absolutely amazing location. Had a great stay. Rooms are airy and large. Kitchen compact and well equipped. If the living room was spruced up a bit would be a really fabulous apartment. Rupal at LDG was procative and most helpful. Would stay again if available.
20 Mar 2015
"Excellent location & affordable but poor quality standard"
The location is ideal in a quiet street with a Barclays bike depot downstairs, the underground around the corner and great restaurants in the adjacent street. The positive is that the flat was spacious and inexpensive for 2 bedrooms each with their own bathroom. The disappointment was the quality of the apartment - the messy entrance, poor smell on entering the flat, not enough lighting, intermittent hot water, old bedding, blue walls, unkept kitchen counters. Some inexpensive updates to the apartment could've made the experience so much more pleasant.
Hi We're sorry you did not enjoy the full pleasure of the flat. We'd love to offer a free stay since there was a problem with the hot water. The stairway is freshly painted which is perhaps the only smell we can trace. Other guests have loved staying here for all the positive reasons outlined in this review also and do we hope to welcome you back for a brighter hotter stay! From all at West End Agency.
2 Sep 2014
Really located in one of the best areas in London. Easy access to buses and underground. 2 nice size ensuite bedrooms, sofa bed in living room and fully equipped kitchen. Great restaurants within easy walking distance in Fiztrovia area. Me and 4 family members enjoyed the home-like stay very much!
Hi We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay! Please do come back soon. From all at West End Agency
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 4 Years listed
50% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Jul 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted