WHITFIELD HSE / CENTRAL LONDON
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Spacious and very modern two double bedroom apartment set on the 4th floor with lift.
The apartment benefits from 2 bathrooms (ONE EN-SUITE), separate kitchen and an amazing corner aspect reception room with great views of Fitzrovia.
This is a fine quality modern block in the heart of Fitzrovia literally moments from Tottenham Court Road and short walk to Charlotte street which has a variety of restaurants galore.
Situated on the corner with Maple street and running parallel with Charlotte Street and Tottenham Court Road, this flat is well located for transport amenities, restaurants, bars and cafes. A short stroll to the North will take you to the open spaces of Regents Park.
Close to Warren Street, Great Portland Street and Goodge Street underground stations
UCH and UCL are virtually around the corner and for the best of the West End's entertainment and sights you can take a bus ride along Gower St within 300 meters distance
The nearest stations to Whitfield Street are Goodge Street Tube Station which is about 2 minutes to the South East and Warren Street Station which is about 2 minutes to the North.
Collingwood House NCP - 4 minutes walk
Clipstone Street Masterpark - 5 minutes walk
THE BEST THEATRES AND MUSEUMS:
Bloomsbury Theatre - 15 Gordon Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
The New Diorama Theatre - 15-16 Triton Street, Regents Place, Fitzrovia, London NW1 | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
Pollock's Toy Museum (Attraction For Kids) - 1 Scala Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT:
The Wheatsheaf (Comedy Club) - 25 Rathbone Place, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
Bolivar Hall at Venezuelan Embassy (Historic Building) - 54-56 Grafton Way, W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Building Centre (Art Gallery) - 26 Store Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST SHOPPING:
Heal's (House & Garden Shop) - 196 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury, London W1T | 2 minutes from Whitfield Street
Waterstone's - Gower Street (Books Shop) - 82 Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
Almost Famous (Ladies' Fashion) - 5 Percy Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Pret A Manger (Café & Deli) - 63 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Franco Manca (Italian Restaurant) - 98 Tottenham Court Road, W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
Caffe Nero (Café & Deli) - 79 Tottenham Court Road, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 1 minute from Whitfield Street
THE BEST EDUCATION:
Slade School of Fine Art (University/College) - UCL University, Gower Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (University/College) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Bartlett School of Architecture (University/College) - Wates House, 22 Gordon Street, WC1H | 7 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST LEISURE:
Fitzroy Square Garden (Parks & Gardens) - Fitzroy Square, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
Dolphin Swimming Club (Activities) - U of L Pool, Malet Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1E | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
Agua at Sanderson (Health & Beauty) - The Sanderson, 50 Berners Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST PUBS:
King & Queen - 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Crown & Sceptre - 86 Great Titchfield Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Adam and Eve - 77a Wells Street, W1T | 6 minutes from Whitfield Street
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Shochu Lounge (Bar) - 37 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London W1T | 3 minutes from Whitfield Street
Drakes Tabanco (Bar) - 3 Windmill Street, W1T | 4 minutes from Whitfield Street
The Lucky Pig (Bar) - 5 Clipstone Street, Fitzrovia, W1W | 5 minutes from Whitfield Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30). Please keep in mind that when paying, your bank will charge you for the money transfer 3% for VISA Credit Card, MASTERCARD and 5% for AMEX. Debit Cards are free of charge.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Over the phone; with the booking form which we send you; or pay straight into our bank account after we have given you our bank account details. We do not use the online payment service with PayPal yet.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Lift access|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
24 Jun 2014
"Great Location - Warm!"
This is a lovely, well provisioned apartment full of amenities - 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, full kitchen, big lounge, WIFI, good TV and stereo - right at the heart of Fitzrovia. Nearby, lots of places t… More
31 May 2014
"Good location and layout"
Plenty of natural light in this corner unit, located on the fifth floor (ground plus 4). Good layout with bedrooms on opposite ends. Has two full bathrooms. Shower in en suite is tiny and requires … More
17 Apr 2014
"excellent location, very spacious and functional"
We stayed in this apartment for 4 days with our two children. Having lived in London for many years we know the city and we can really reccomend this location (underground station very close, a lot of… More
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 3 Years listed
65% Response rate
Calendar last updated:23 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Central London/Zone 1
- 2217 properties
- Central London/Zone 2
- 1165 properties
- South West London
- 176 properties
- East London, England
- 162 properties
- West London
- 112 properties
- North West London
- 105 properties
- South East London
- 101 properties
- North London
- 78 properties
- 48 properties
- 40 properties
- Tunbridge Wells
- 30 properties
- 22 properties
- 19 properties
- 18 properties
- Abbey Wood
- 14 properties
- 11 properties
- East Grinstead
- 9 properties
- Hemel Hempstead
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties