Central London Designer Canal
from £258 /night help
Houseboat | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Externally, the 61 ft long narrow boat is not that different from many narrow-boats, except for the striking, almost fluorescent, lime paint scheme plus the absence of a forward cockpit. It is once you step inside that the boat becomes something very different indeed.
We're renting the entire boat,situated in prestigious, unique Little Venice, a tree-lined quiet exclusive private boating community (i.e. our boat is NOT on the towpath)… AND you will have exclusive use of adjacent designer garden... which forms part of the mooring…Enjoy living in the serene green watery space besides the multi-million mansions of the Rothschilds... where Richard Branson's boat is a neighbour
By virtue of 'smart-design', Boat Lila embodies the phrase 'less simply becomes much more'
• 2-3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (one with Jacuzzi!), 2 Skylights, Open Kitchen with Dining stools, Separate 6 seater Dinette in the bow as well as Fridge, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Water Purifier, WiFi, Outdoor Hot Tub, Outdoor 2 seater swing in Adjacent Garden for private use!
• There is a Skylight in the living room to lie in the hammock, couch or on centrally-heated floor with side radiator panels, looking up at the sky, stars & ancient 300 year old lime tree :-)
• Spacious master bedroom with king-size bed & Skylight above the bed allowing to look up the tree & stars… very calming & romantic!
• Main bathroom has his & hers basins and a deep-soaking Japanese style bath with inbuilt jacuzzi function including multi-light therapy functioning and rain shower…
• 2nd part of the boat, especially built for independent living with 5 bunks, the bottom 3 of which can convert into a super-kingsize bed while retaining the 2 single bunk beds and ample wardrobe storage.
• The lower berths are not raised up too much, so there is ample headroom to stop the occupants hitting their heads.
• There is a separate second loo adjoining the second bedroom.
• This is a self-contained wet room, with a macerator loo (containing a bidet, like the main toilet)
• There is rain shower + hand shower fitting pulls out from the sink and water drains away through the hard-wood walnut floor into a stainless steel tray.
• On the rear deck, the hard-wood walnut deck boards continue the theme from inside the boat
• Throughout the boat, lighting is by dimmable LED units which have multiple switches, giving great control.
• Combinations of under gunwale and roof lighting, plus the reflective nature of the stainless steel galley, give a very crisp feel to the interior.
• Other features include, Stainless steel galley, Innovative bathroom designs and
• Ample storage & open space
• Adjacent to the boat is a 60ft long X 20 ft wide garden space for Private use! The grass deck is great for kids/sitting/ exercise/yoga etc… alongside the grass garden are also:
• Outside wood fired Pizza oven
• Outdoor hot tub
• Outdoor Double-Seater Comfort Swing which is delightful amidst sunshine and blue skies or on a starry night!
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub|
|General||Central heating, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (1)|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden|
The London region
Central London/Zone 1
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
31 Aug 2014
"Fantastic retreat in the middle of the city"
We very much enjoyed our 4 night stay on Lila. The beautiful leafy location is wonderful, being a 10 min walk from Paddington Station and a 5 minute walk from Warwick Avenue tube station, we were abl… More
You're booking with
35% Response rate
Calendar last updated:17 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 7942 properties
- Central London/Zone 1
- 2443 properties
- Central London/Zone 1-old
- 2389 properties
- Central London/Zone 2
- 1210 properties
- Central London/Zone 2-old
- 1198 properties
- East London, England-old
- 171 properties
- South West London-old
- 167 properties
- East London, England
- 166 properties
- West London-old
- 125 properties
- South West London
- 123 properties
- West London
- 117 properties
- South East London
- 106 properties
- North West London-old
- 105 properties
- South East London-old
- 96 properties
- North West London
- 87 properties
- North London
- 79 properties
- North London-old
- 78 properties
- St Johns
- 15 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties