KINGS CROSS HOUSE D
from £110 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Para preguntas en Español preguntar por Lina - ella te ayudará en todo lo que necesites.
Desirable two bedroom apartment situated on the second floor (no lift access) of this traditional building. Situated in the heart of Kings Cross. Benefiting from modern and bright living space. The flat comprises of a reception/open plan equipped kitchen, double bedroom/single bedroom and bathroom. You will also find a comfortable sofa bed in the living room.
Double bed - 140cm x 190cm
Single bed - 184cm x 82cm
Sofa bed - 120cm x 190cm
The apartment has excellent travel links in and around central London with Kings Cross tube/train station a few minutes walk away.
It is a perfect place to explore the sights of London, with a large choice of shopping, restaurants, bars, and cafes in the local vicinity.
The nearest stations to Kings Cross Road are King's Cross Tube Station which is about 9 minutes walk to the North West and Angel Tube Station which is about 9 minutes walk to the North East.
Skinner Street NCP 7 minutes walk
Bowling Green Lane NCP 7 minutes walk
THE BEST ENTERTAINMENT:
The Lexington (Music Venue & English Pub) - 96-98 Pentonville Road, Clerkenwell, London N1 | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Scala (Live Music) - 275 Pentonville Road, King's Cross, London N1 | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Sadler's Wells (Classical Music) - Rosebery Avenue, Islington, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 7 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS:
Gagosian Gallery Britannia Street (Art Gallery) - 6-24 Britannia Street, King's Cross, London WC1X | 4 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Exmouth Market - Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Charles Dickens Museum - 48 Doughty Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST SHOPS:
ec one Exmouth Market (Jewellery) - 41 Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Fresh N Fine (Supermarket) - 18 Penton Street, Islington, London N1 | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Drink Shop & Do - 9 Caledonian Road, King's Cross, London N1 | 7 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Rasa Maricham (Indian/South Asian Restaurant) - 1 Kings Cross Road, Clerkenwell, London WC1X | 2 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Itadaki Zen (Japanese Restaurant) - 139 King's Cross Road, WC1X | 2 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Pakenham Arms (British Restaurant) - 1 Pakenham street, WC1X | 3 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST EDUCATION:
London Wine Academy (Evening Classes) - Garden Floor, 6 Coldbath Square, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Method Studio (Universities & Colleges) - Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, London WC1R | 12 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Place (Evening Classes) - 17 Duke's Road, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 12 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST LEISURE:
Spa Fields Park (Parks & Gardens) - Northampton Road, EC1R | 7 minutes from Kings Cross Road
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel Spa (Health & Beauty) - St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, Euston Road, King's Cross, London NW1 | 10 minutes from Kings Cross Road
My Chocolate Workshops (Activities) - Hatton Square Business Centre, 16-16a Baldwin Gardens, Holborn, London EC1N | 11 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST PUBS:
The Easton - 22 Easton Street, Clerkenwell, London WC1X0DS | 4 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Ambassador - 55 Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Cafe Kick - 43 Exmouth Market, Clerkenwell, London EC1R | 5 minutes from Kings Cross Road
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Smithy's Wine Bar - 16-17 Leeke Street, King's Cross, London WC1X | 4 minutes from Kings Cross Road
Scala (Night Club) - 275 Pentonville Road, King's Cross, King's Cross, London N1 | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
The Big Chill House (Bar)- 257-259 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross, King's Cross, London N1 | 6 minutes from Kings Cross Road
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30). Please keep in mind that when paying, your bank will charge you for the money transfer 3% for VISA Credit Card, MASTERCARD and 5% for AMEX. Debit Cards are free of charge.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Over the phone; with the booking form which we send you; or pay straight into our bank account after we have given you our bank account details. We do not use the online payment service with PayPal yet.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: London Heathrow 32 km, Nearest railway: Kings Cross St Pancras 500 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
About this location
The London region
Vibrant and truly multicultural, London is one of the largest cities in Western Europe and the European Union. Situated on the River Thames in South-East England, Greater London has an official population of nearly 8 million people — although the figure of over 14 million for the city's total metropolitan area more accurately reflects London's size and importance. London is one of the great "world cities," and remains a global capital of culture, fashion, finance, politics and trade.
Central London/Zone 1
King's Cross or Kings Cross is an area of central London bordering north-eastern Bloomsbury, divided between the Boroughs of Camden and Islington. It is an inner city district located 2.5 miles (4.8 km) north of Charing Cross. The railway station is one of the major gateways into London from the north.
The area formerly had a reputation for being a red light district and run-down. However, rapid regeneration since the mid-1990s has rendered this reputation largely out-of-date. Since November 2007 the area has been the terminus of the Eurostar rail service at St Pancras International, with services to France and Belgium. Regeneration continues under the auspices of King's Cross Central, a major redevelopment in the north of the area. Many more hotels, restaurants, and cultural venues have made the area a cultural centre in the 2000s, and there is also substantial business activity and residential accommodation.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
1 Jul 2014
"close to tube"
Our family of 5 stayed in this flat. It was a bight tight for 5 (we have teenagers) and the beds were not as comfortable as I would have liked. However, we appreciated having a kitchen and washing m… More
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 3 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:26 Feb 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted