DRURY LANE / COVENT GARDEN
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This 2 double bedroom newly refurbished flat could hardly be better located in the pulsating West End literally minutes walk to the heart of Covent Garden. Just off Drury Lane with Theatres, restaurants, fine shopping in Long Acre and Neal Street, the British Museum, Covent Garden Piazza are just a stroll away making a perfect London base for visitors to one of the finest Cities in the world.
The nearest stations to Drury Lane are Covent Garden Tube Station which is about 3 minutes walk to the South West and Holborn Tube Station which is about 4 minutes walk to the North East.
Drury Lane NCP 1 minutes walk
Holborn NCP 4 minutes walk
THE BEST THEATRES AND MUSEUMS:
Fortune Theatre - Russell Street, Covent Garden, London WC2B | 2 minutes from Drury Lane
New London Theatre - Drury Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2B | 2 minutes from Drury Lane
London Film Museum Covent Garden - 45 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 3 minutes from Drury Lane
London Transport Museum - Covent Garden Piazza, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 3 minutes from Drury Lane
Sir John Soane's Museum - 13 Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London WC2A | 4 minutes from Drury Lane
THE BEST SHOPPING:
Brompton Junction London (Bicycle Shop) - 76 Long Acre, WC2E | 1 minute from Drury Lane
Charles Worthington (Hair & Grooming) - 28 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London WC2B | 1 minute from Drury Lane
Hope and Greenwood (Food & Drink) - 1 Russell Street, Covent Garden, London WC2B | 2 minutes from Drury Lane
THE BEST RESTAURANTS:
Moti Mahal (Indian/South Asian Restaurant) - 45 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, , Covent Garden, London WC2B | 1 minute from Drury Lane
Great Queen Street (Brasseries) - 32 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London WC2B | 1 minute from Drury Lane
Caffe Nero (Café & Deli) - 83/84 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 1 minute from Drury Lane
THE BEST EDUCATION:
English [Out There!] (English Language Courses) - 10 Coptic Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 6 minutes from Drury Lane
The Method Studio (Universities & Colleges) - Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, Holborn, London WC1R | 7 minutes from
Career Energy (Career Services) - 4-6 Staple Inn, Holborn, London WC1V | 10 minutes from Drury Lane
THE BEST LEISURE:
The Sanctuary (Fitness) - 12 Floral Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 4 minutes from Drury Lane
Thai Square Spa (Health & Beauty) - 25 Shelton Street, 40 Earlham Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H | 4 minutes from Drury Lane
Sense Spa at Rosewood London (Health & Beauty) - 252 High Holborn, WC1V | 5 minutes from Drury Lane
THE BEST PUBS:
Philomena's Irish Bar - 40 Great Queen Street, WC2B | 1 minute from Drury Lane
The Marquess of Anglesey - 39 Bow Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E | 2 minutes from Drury Lane
The Princess Louise - 208 High Holborn, Covent Garden, London WC1V | 4 minutes from Drury Lane
THE BEST NIGHTLIFE:
Lowlander Beer Cafe - 36 Drury Lane, Covent Garden, London WC2B | 1 minute from Drury Lane
The American Bar at The Savoy - The Savoy, Strand, WC2R | 3 minutes from Drury Lane
Beaufort Bar at The Savoy - The Savoy, Strand, WC2R | 3 minutes from Drury Lane
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and check-out time?
– The check-in time is any time after 2pm. The check-out time is 12pm. Please note that we can provide early check-in or late check-out if there is availability.
2. Are there any other additional fees/charges?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70 for end of tenancy cleaning and administration, which is added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require an out of work hour's check-in (£60), a check in before our stated check-in time at 2pm (£30), a baby chair (£30), a baby cot (£30), and a single folding bed (£30). Please keep in mind that when paying, your bank will charge you for the money transfer 3% for VISA Credit Card, MASTERCARD and 5% for AMEX. Debit Cards are free of charge.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning. We provide the apartment with a fan (when requested), at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– We do not provide airport pick up service. You can use the listed websites to find more information depending on which airport you are arriving. You can find some more information on the internet about the express trains that connect all airports to the main stations in Central London.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed there will be additional arrangements for getting access to the apartment. We usually will meet you at the address of the apartment to give you the keys (Please refer to question 2).
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Over the phone; with the booking form which we send you; or pay straight into our bank account after we have given you our bank account details. We do not use the online payment service with PayPal yet.
8. After the check out at 12pm is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No we do not have storage facilities.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No we will make sure there will be someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has been changed please make sure you inform us via phone or email so we can make arrangement.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide bed linen, towels.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is fully equipped, you can cook in the flat and eat in. There is a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans ets.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We are going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Cots (1), Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Lift access|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
23 Aug 2014
I stayed here for 4 nights with my daughter, friend and her two children ( all teenagers). One of our highlights was to see Mama Mia at the Novello Theatre. I could not have picked a better location … More
9 Jul 2014
"Great accommodation and lovely honest staff!!!!!"
Visited London numerous times and always stay in Covent Garden. Great accommodation for our needs. Quiet (except for some construction going on next door), off the main areas but close to most of the stuff in Covent Garden and surrounds. The best part though is the fact that I left £250 in the unit and the cleaner handed it in to the office!!! Thank you so much for your honesty!!!!! Would stay here again next time and highly recommended! ;)))))
7 Jul 2014
"Small flat but great location"
Very convenient location for museums and public transport.
A little small for 4 adults and only one bathroom was a bit awkward.
Staff very nice and met us at the flat even on the weekend.
Having washer/dryer was a bonus.
2 Jul 2014
"Find another flat to rent."
PROS: Location to theaters and British Museum.CONS: The cramped flat. The noise. The cigarette smoke wafting up into the flat from the smokers directly below. The dirty dishes. The very dangerous… More
We are disappointed the apartment did not come up to your expectations. We can only suggest when your next needs an apartment your ensure your specific “no go's” are identified.
The landlord appreciates and has taken note of your comments, and apologises for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
12 Jun 2014
Excellent all round. Highly recommend the flat and the location. Ideal for tourists. Close to covent garden, but in a quiet neighborhood with nice neighbors. Loved the kitchen, spending time in the li… More
Thank you so much for your lovely words! we are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.
Please come back soon!
From all at West End Agency
11 Mar 2014
Wonderful place, fully equipped 2 bedroom flat, convenient access to kingsway which is convenient for the business. Really great and Jo from the real estate is such a kind lady. Loved every single mom… More
Seems we might be seeing you again! Thanks for your comments we are Delighted you were happy with our letting departments efforts to make your stay memorable.
It seems Covent Garden has also not been missed on the radar which is only a "hop and skip" from Kingsway as well.
22 Feb 2014
"Perfect flat 5 minutes from Covent Garden"
We spent 4 nights in the Drury Lane flat and enjoyed it to the maximum. 2 couples with two young children so best was to rent a flat in stead of a hotel room.Everything was perfect. Jo and Matthew fro… More
You're booking with
WEST END SPECIALIST - The Best Properties in Central London (Property Manager West End Agency)
- 3 Years listed
80% Response rate
Calendar last updated:03 Sep 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Central London/Zone 1
- 2227 properties
- Central London/Zone 2
- 1117 properties
- South West London
- 174 properties
- East London, England
- 161 properties
- West London
- 109 properties
- North West London
- 104 properties
- South East London
- 100 properties
- North London
- 74 properties
- 48 properties
- 40 properties
- Tunbridge Wells
- 29 properties
- 20 properties
- 19 properties
- Abbey Wood
- 15 properties
- 11 properties
- East Grinstead
- 9 properties
- Hemel Hempstead
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties