FLAT TWO LONDON - Free Wi-Fi
About the home
Situated on the tenth floor of one of the tallest buildings in the area, this tower, built in traditional London brick, has sweeping panoramic views across London. This bright and newly fully renovated apartment is in a prime central location for holiday makers and business people alike. All tourist attractions are easily accessible. Two local underground (subway) stations (Tower Hill & London Bridge) provide quick & easy access to all other parts of London.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Access:||Car not necessary|
Nearest amenities: 10m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Internet access, DVD player|
|General:||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Fax, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||2 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Single beds (2), Double beds (3), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Tennis court on site, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Access:||Wheelchair friendly, Secure parking|
Further details indoors:
The flat has two comfortable bedrooms / lounge / modern well equipped kitchen-diner/ bathroom. There is also a south facing balcony with seating/dining area. This apartment boast s great views of Tower Bridge and The Tower of London. Also, among others (some with partial views only): The Millennium Dome, Canary Wharf, The “City”, The “Gherkin”, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, Battersea Power station, Hartley’s Jam Factory, Metro Central, Crystal Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tate Modern (these last two from the lobby only), etc…The building is surrounded by a communal garden, overlooks a city park directly opposite, and there are two more parks within a few minutes walk.
In this welcoming apartment, special attention has been given to design, lighting and comfort, to create a pleasant living environment. This individual take on interior specification (full renovation by “Purebydesign”) makes this apartment extra special. Featuring original artwork, custom-made furniture, Bang & Olufsen stereo and dimmable designer lighting. Comfortable beds will be fully made with quality bedding, ready for your arrival. Spare bed linen and bath towels are provided. Other things you will find in the apartment: Washing machine, electronic security safe, hairdryer, Iron & ironing board, BBQ,…
Further details outdoors:
- Free tennis courts available
- Gym and pool locally
- Parking available
- Many restaurants, bars, pubs, shops nearby
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps up to six / seven)
• Bedroom One: 2 single beds or joined together to form 1 Super King Size bed (request when booking)
• Bedroom Two: 1 double bed
+ 1 double Aero-Bed (“The most comfortable guest bed in the world™”) for up to 2 extra guests
+ 1 foldable bed is also available for a 7th guest (for short stays only)
+ 1 baby cot and high chair (Free, please request when booking)
FREE local telephone calls from fixed line
FREE use of mobile phone, you only pay for your calls at cost
FREE use of ultra fast wireless ADSL (Broadband) connection (up to 8Mbps)
FREE use of laptop computer or wireless internet card for use with your own non Wifi laptop
FREE 24 hour check-in (when possible)
FREE delayed check-outs (when possible)
FREE use of Videos, DVDs, video games, CDs and Digital TV channels
FREE use of tennis courts, basketball and mini football pitch nearby
FREE selection of tourist guides and local information
FREE assistance with transport arrangements
FREE 24/7 multilingual emergency contact
FREE complementary tea, coffee, milk,...
FREE Neutrogena™ toiletries
FREE bottle of wine with every booking
FREE end of stay clean
NO additonal taxes, bills, or supplements.
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR THE FANTASTIC "MYLONDONFLATS" PERSONAL WEBSITE ADDRESS:
( VIRTUAL TOUR, MAPS, DIRECTIONS, TRAVELING TIPS, SPECIAL OFFERS, ...)
I NOW HAVE ANOTHER TWO OTHER APARTMENTS AVAILABLE NEARBY (ONE OF THEM 5 STARS LUXURY). PLEASE ENQUIRE.
The South East England / London region
- Very central : Inside Zone 1 for the Tube (Subway)
- 5 minutes walk from London Bridge Tube & Train station
- Short walk to the the financial district (The “City”) and the river Thames
- Many shops, restaurants and pubs locally
- Vibrant and exciting environment with easy access to numerous museums, art galleries, two markets (antiques and food), theatres, a large selection of pubs, bars, nightclubs and much much more.
-Six of the ten most popular tourist attractions in London are located on the South Bank of the river (source: British Tourist Board)… so is Flat Two!
The Central London/Zone 1 / Tower Bridge area
- South Bank Riverside walkway 5 minutes away – extends over the length of the river side frrom Tower Bridge to Westminster Bridge (Westminster Abbey / Big Ben…)
- Gym and swimming pool nearby / tennis courts (free to use, racquets & balls)
- Close to Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, Fashion and Textile Museum, Borough Market, Brahma Tea & Coffee Museum, London Dungeons, “Britain at War” Museum, HMS Belfast battleship, Design Museum, Bermondsey Antiques Market, Vinopolis Wine Museum, Southwark Cathedral, boat cruises on the River Thames.…
- Further London attractions in proximity are: Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, St Paul's Cathedral, The London Eye, Royal Festival Hall, IMAX cinema,…
- Oxford St, Regent St, Piccadilly, Soho, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Baker Street, Covent Garden & London's Theatre District are only a few Tube stations away.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
- Central London location.
- Flat Two is situated near London Bridge Station, one of the main transport hubs in London, offering Bus, Tube and Train stations and a large taxi rank.
- Four International airports easily and quickly accessible.
- If you are arriving from Paris with the Eurostar, we are only 5 Tube stops away from St Pancras, direct line.
Once your booking is made we will send you precise directions for a stress free arrival to your holiday accommodation.
Unlike others, with us you don’t have to pick up the keys somewhere else before coming to your chosen flat. One of us will be waiting for you in the apartment.
Activities near Central London/Zone 1
Tennis in town
Golf within 30 mins drive
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|Flat Two Rates||3 Oct 12||1 Jan 14||£ 1267||£ 188||£ 188||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
• REDUCED PRICES FOR LONGER STAYS AND LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS.
• PRICES ARE UP TO 4 GUESTS, PLEASE ADD £30/NIGHT FOR EACH AND EACH EXTRA GUEST (5th TO 6th)
• Please add 30% during Summer (1st June to 31st August), Easter and Christmas Holidays.
WE HAVE 2 MORE APARTMENTS NEARBY (1x FIVE STARS / 1x 3 BEDROOMS) – PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILSEnquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
For a fully updated calendar please chek-out our own website.
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2013. This apartment has so far received no reviews.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday accommodation in England (20,969)