Apartment**** with pool ( 4)
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
We wish you a warm welcome to Villa Peric****- a new built stone house located far from the urban noise in the center of a small picturesque place called Cilipi in Dubrovnik/ Konavle region.
Villa Peric consists of 4 modern furnished apartments with separate entrance.
Apartment no 4 ( cca 60 m2) is situated on the first floor of the villa. It has separate entrance and terrace cca 14 m2 with garden furniture suitable for outdoor dining and overlooking the forest and the pool.
The apartment consists of a hallway, living room ( air conditioned) with sofa bed, completely equipped kitchen, bedroom ( air conditioned) and bathroom (equipped with massage shower cabin). It is convenient for up to three persons.
Outdoor swimming pool is available to the villa guests in period 01.05 - 31.10. Around the pool there is a sun deck with outdoor shower and 2 deck chairs and 1 umbrella / per apartment .
Cilipi is unique location to spend active or passive holidays, to relax in peaceful village surrounding and excellent place to explore whole region from. It takes you just 3 minutes drive to the nearest beach, shop, post office, cafes, small restaurant, bank and ATM. Cavtat is within 10 min drive, Dubrovnik is within 30 min and Montenegro border within 30 minutes drive. What makes Cilipi even more inviting is the vicinity of the International Airport of Dubrovnik that largely contributed to the tourist development of this region over the past decade.
We recommend our guests to have a car because every day they can go for a swimming in a different location (there are lots of very nice swimming spots around... natural beaches not yet discovered by tourists), to the different restaurants ( in this region there are many small family restaurants – rural households that serve domestic and authentic food and drinks traditionally prepared ), on various trips : visit Dubrovnik and Cavtat, boat trips (to the local islands, fish picnic, glass boat, National park Mljet ), visiting wineries (opportunity to taste and buy premium wines of the region), visiting neighboring countries ( Boka Bay in Montenegro; Mostar and Medjugorje in BiH), horse riding, jeep safari, ATV safari, water sports, walking ( using well-marked walking paths) cycling, hiking, free climbing, sea kayaking ect.....
Recommended places and events in vicinity to visit:
1. Folklore events - have been organized in Cilipi each Sunday from Easter to the end of October for over three decades. Already from 9 a.m.onwards, one can take a look at the exhibited traditional handicrafts, visit the museum that bears rich ethnographic source material from the entire region of Konavle and taste the sweet traditional wine Prošek or brandy Travarica while klapa Cilipi (klapa is a Dalmatian a cappella harmony-singing group) performs beautiful dalmatian songs. At the local square in front of the St. Nicholas' Church, at 11.15, the local folklore ensemble will introduce you with the customs and traditions of Konavle. Specialty of the area and Konavle people is in distinctive traditional costumes and embroidery. The best way to experience the traditions of Konavle is to visit Sunday morning folklore performances in Cilipi.
2. Luka rocky beach and Pasjaca pebble beach – unique natural bathing area known mostly to local people
3. Historical towns Cavtat and Dubrovnik
4. Horseback riding school, recreational trail rides ( a tour that offers relaxing and exciting horse ride along 11 km long path which leads through the olive groves and pine forest towards the famous Konavle rocky seaside),
5.ATV safari (a modern-concept, slightly adventurous field trip during which you can explore Konavle driving small ATV vehicles (driver's licence not required).
6.Rural households that offer domestic and authentic food and drinks traditionally prepared
7.Jeep safari- a chance to experience Konavle in a bit of adventurous manner. Driving in air-conditioned jeeps you will cruise through Konavle from its hill side to the most southern tourist destination in Croatia - Molunat, and finish the trip with a meal in the old Mill of Konavle, built in the 16th century.
8. Diving center ( Cavtat)- offers a diving activities ( Underwater world is very attractive for diving activities. Nearby, next to Cavtat there are several ancient sites, the largest and most attractive in the Adriatic, including ones in the Mediterranean. They are extremely valuable sites with over 1800 amphorae and pithoi, which originate from the first century BC and the first and 2 century AD. In addition Cavtat seabed abounds in beautiful underwater walls that reach up to 100 feet deep, underwater caves and sunken ships from the ancient times and recent past.) . and wide selection of water sports too
9. Boat trips ( to the local islands, fish picnic, glass boat, National park Mljet)
10. Sea kayaking
11. Free climbing
14 If you want to immerse yourself into the distant history of Konavle region, make sure you visit Illyrian piles in Mikulici, Mithraeum in Mocici or tombstones in Brotnice and St. Barbara church in Dubravka. Beautiful surroundings and heritage of the Republic of Dubrovnik is best to meet during visit of the mills on the river Ljuta or fortress Soko Grad. Cosmopolitanism and connectivity of this region with global trends of second half of the 19th and the first half of the 20th century could be felt in the Gallery Bukovac, Mausoleum of family Racic or Collection of Baltazar Bogisic.
Damage deposit in amount EUR 100,00/ per apartment is required upon arrival. It will be return on departure after we determine that there is no damage in the apartment and that the apartment is adequately maintained during your stay.
For stays less than 4 night the price is 20% higher.
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Luka 1.5 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||400 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dubrovnik|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:23 Aug 2014
Based in Croatia
- 1308 properties
- 231 properties
- 105 properties
- 66 properties
- 58 properties
- Herceg Novi
- 54 properties
- 54 properties
- 32 properties
- Island Kolocep
- 31 properties
- 26 properties
- Island Lopud
- 23 properties
- 19 properties
- 17 properties
- 14 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Mali Ston
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties