Luxury Traditional Cottagewifi
Cottage | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 5
Milleunapietra is a Cottage from the 18th Century completely renovated in 2012. It is characterized by its style and elegance without losing its traditions and harmony.
The Villa's tracks walk by are a premium on the Gulf of Gaeta, which attracts lovers of water sports such as swimming, sailing, snorkelling and sail-boarding and Casino that attracts history culture, tradition and food tasting lovers.
The surrounding hills offer hiking opportunities. Or, if you choose, you can lie by the sea, soak up the sun, and relax. The three towns adjacent to the villa, Gaeta, Formia and Minturno offer wonderful restaurants that serve seafood caught daily in the bay.
The accessibility of the train makes Villa Milleunapietra an excellent home base for exploration of the entire area, without having to deal with city traffic.
Please bear in mind that we are part of a property owners association that allow us to provide to our guests a concierge service in English, Russian and Italian 12/7, local services to make your stay comfortable and support you for every need...
We can arrange for you the following:
- Airport & train station pick-up service, local taxi service for cheaper prices compared to ordinary
- Rent a car
- grocery products at home at your arrival upon your list request
- housekeeping service
- daily visits to local medieval towns, historical sites etc., local wine and mozzarella farms, Rome, Naples, Caserta
- daily or half day on local boat (11 meters) with lunch on board (local food and fished seafood), baths fishing, visits to remote beaches, on the coast, or to the islands of Ventotene and Ponza.
- daily tour to local thermal sites with baths and treatments
- massages at home
- local assistance for anything you may need.
- local cooking at home
Details for holiday apartment Pietra Di Sole (3+2), 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, 1 Bathroom
Pietra Di Sole description (3+2, in-suite bathroom, living room with American kitchen), air conditioning This suite is the largest on upper floor with direct access to a reading and rest room and to the panoramic terrace. The lounge area can become a dining room connected to the large fully equipped terrace from which the view is stunning, there is also sea view! (28sm) The living room is provided of a kitchen fully furnished of all the basic things for cooking and table and seats for 4 guests. The bedroom is provided of one large double bed, one single bed and an additional single bed that can be added. View from the windows is absolutely panoramic. The bath room is particularly large and provided of a large shower. This is the only floor provided of air conditioning that use to be useful only few days per year as the structure make the villa very Thermos isolated. (45sm)
Nearest Airport : Naples Capodichino (100km), Rome (160km) at 100 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry : Formia Harbour ferries Ponza & Ventotene Island at 22 Kilometres
Nearest Train : Formia-Gaeta train station at 22 Kilometres
Nearest Motorway : A1 Rome-Naples Speedway - Exit of Cassino at 20 Kilometres
Nearest Beach : Gaeta Gulf - Gianloa golden sandy beach at 19 Kilometres
Nearest Barpub : Several real 'Italian' cafè! at 12 Kilometres
Nearest Ski : Roccaraso at 80 Kilometres
Nearest Golf : Castelvolturno Golf Club at 70 Kilometres
Nearest Restaurant : dozen of real 'rural Italian' restaurants pizzerie at 14 Kilometres
This house is perfect to enjoy: relax in an historic environment, in the countryside but at 20minutes by sea & sand beaches, day visits to Rome & Naples, Italian brands outlets shopping, visits to local charmy medieval towns on the sea and in the country side, sports, thermal bath, panoramic walking path on the sea, kids playgrounds on the sea, wine and mozzarella farms visits, day boat tours… and much more…
Nearby town center supermarket nearby, pharmacy, kids playground, pizzeria and restaurant, cafè.
Friendly environment. You will find yourself integrated in the local Italian culture.
Before arrival you will be provided of detailed directions and a Home, local & Italian guide. This will be very useful to have all the house details; recommended local services and directions (beach, supermarket, shopping mall, restaurants, pizzeria, ice-cream shops, café, train station, taxi, car/moto rental etc.), recommended things and excursions to do (including a section for kids) like Rome, Naples, Italian Brands Outlets etc.; local towns (lovely medieval towns on the sea and in the county side) and tasting tours (for example wine, mozzarella farms) and peals to discover outside the overrun tourists paths; Will be very easy to plan your stay and satisfy the preferences of everyone in your party.
The house is in a strategic position to explore the best Roman sites in the world, the sea, medieval towns on the sea, visit the amazing Pontine Islands and more!
You can organize daily visits to Rome and Naples/Pompei (day visits; 14E daily ticket for all the public transports including trains) and come back for the sunset on the quite of the Gaeta Gulf away from the city confusion.
Within 15-40km you have lots of charmy medieval towns, with small handicraft shops, old restaurants to taste local flavours... Cassino Gaeta, Sperlonga, Formia, Itri, Bassiano, Casino, Sora, Isola Liri...
Dozen of local sea&country food restaurants that prepares the local fishes according to the local tradition.
Dozen of Roman sites that you can find on walking tracks along the sea in the Natural Reserves of Gianola (Formia) and Monte Orlando (Gaeta) at just 5 minutes.
The main activities that our guests use to enjoy are:
- Panoramic walking paths and medieval towns exploration
- Day visits to Rome, Naples, Caserta, Outlets, Sermoneta & Terracina, Gaeta & Sperlonga
- Sea tours, fishing days on the Dario's boat;
- Swim at the sea;
- Massages at home (only 30Euros 50min);
- Wine & Mozzarella farm tasting and visits
- Walking along the coast, walking path in the Natural Reserves (you have 3 in less than 15minutes);
- SUP and Canoe. We have a partnership with a beach club with canoes and SUP for rent!
- Thermal bath - Spa (Suio thermal centre is just 20 min away!);
- Diving (underwater caves, ship wrecks);
- Learning Farm for Kids and horse riding at the Gianola Natural Reserve;
- Kite surfing and wind surfing (just down the beach there is a N.1 spot!);
- Surfing. Sant'Agostino beach in Gaeta and Sperlonga are some of the best spots of Southern Italy;
- Climbing. One of the best spot in the Lazio area for all levels with an amazing view is in Sant'Agostino beach. But there is also the Montagna Spaccata to climb that is amazing too!
- Golf in the 18 holes court of Castel Volturno just 30min away... .
Please consider that we have several properties in the area, also very close, for every need. Our properties are the best in the area. Finely fitted, well equipped, at the best rates. Everyone is provided of a useful concierge/Hospitality service in English, Russian and Italian 12/7.
Upon request we can arrange for you a reliable service at the best prices:
- Airport & train station pick-up service, local driver service;
- Visits to local medieval towns, historical sites and cities (Gaeta, Sperlonga, Sermoneta, Caserta, Rome, Naples, Amalfi) etc. (half day also available);
- Farm and tasting tours: “on the Italian wine route”, “the real buffalo mozzarella” (half day also available);
- Shopping in some of the best Italian outlets, in Caserta, close to Rome etc…);
- Visit and have the bath to the best remote beaches and in the Gaeta gulf by boat (11 meters). Half day and lunch on board (local food and fished seafood) available. Available daytrip to the island of Ventotene and Santo Stefano;
- Sailing in the gulf with a sailing yacht (up to 5 guests) Half day and lunch onboard available with local dishes;
- Local dishes at home for lunch or dinner to be ordered in our menu;
- Housekeeping service;
- SPA. Daily tour to local thermal sites with baths and treatments;
- Massages at home;
|Size||Sleeps up to 5, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Air conditioning, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1)|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card for your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
100% Response rate
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted
- Naples - Napoli
- 214 properties
- Ischia Island
- 91 properties
- 53 properties
- 50 properties
- 34 properties
- 31 properties
- 31 properties
- Terracina Mare
- 26 properties
- San Felice Circeo Mare
- 24 properties
- 19 properties
- 17 properties
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- Ischia Porto
- 12 properties
- Campo Di Giove
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Sessa Aurunca, Campania
- 7 properties
- 6 properties