Day visit Rome & Naples Pompei
Cottage | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
Milleunapietra is a Cottage from the 18th Century completely renovated in 2012. It is characterized by its style and elegance without losing its traditions and harmony.
Details for holiday apartment Pietra Di Luna (2), 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, 1 Bathroom
*Pietra di Luna (Studio, 2, en-suite bathroom, kitchen, terrace)* This suite is completely independent from Villa Milleunapietra. It has a private access next to it with its own terrace provided of table and seats. The bedroom is provided of one large double bed baldaquin style very char-my, it has also an American kitchen, table and seats. View from the windows is absolutely panoramic on the green hills. The bath room is large and comfortable provided of a practical shower. (28+12sm).
Nearest Airport : Naples Capodichino (100km), Rome (160km) at 100 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry : Formia Harbour ferries Ponza & Ventotene Island at 22 Kilometres
Nearest Train : Formia-Gaeta train station at 22 Kilometres
Nearest Motorway : A1 Rome-Naples Speedway - Exit of Cassino at 20 Kilometres
Nearest Beach : Gaeta Gulf - Gianloa golden sandy beach at 19 Kilometres
Nearest Barpub : Several real 'Italian' cafè! at 12 Kilometres
Nearest Ski : Roccaraso at 80 Kilometres
Nearest Golf : Castelvolturno Golf Club at 70 Kilometres
Nearest Restaurant : dozen of real 'rural Italian' restaurants pizzerie at 14 Kilometres
This house is perfect to enjoy: relax in an historic environment, in the countryside but at 20minutes by sea & sand beaches, day visits to Rome & Naples, Italian brands outlets shopping, visits to local charmy medieval towns on the sea and in the country side, sports, thermal bath, panoramic walking path on the sea, kids playgrounds on the sea, wine and mozzarella farms visits, day boat tours… and much more…
Nearby town center supermarket nearby, pharmacy, kids playground, pizzeria and restaurant, cafè.
Friendly environment. You will find yourself integrated in the local Italian culture.
Before arrival you will be provided of detailed directions and a Home, local & Italian guide. This will be very useful to have all the house details; recommended local services and directions (beach, supermarket, shopping mall, restaurants, pizzeria, ice-cream shops, café, train station, taxi, car/moto rental etc.), recommended things and excursions to do (including a section for kids) like Rome, Naples, Italian Brands Outlets etc.; local towns (lovely medieval towns on the sea and in the county side) and tasting tours (for example wine, mozzarella farms) and peals to discover outside the overrun tourists paths; Will be very easy to plan your stay and satisfy the preferences of everyone in your party.
The house is in a strategic position to explore the best Roman sites in the world, the sea, medieval towns on the sea, visit the amazing Pontine Islands and more!
You can organize daily visits to Rome and Naples/Pompei (day visits; 14E daily ticket for all the public transports including trains) and come back for the sunset on the quite of the Gaeta Gulf away from the city confusion.
Within 15-40km you have lots of charmy medieval towns, with small handicraft shops, old restaurants to taste local flavours... Cassino Gaeta, Sperlonga, Formia, Itri, Bassiano, Casino, Sora, Isola Liri...
Dozen of local sea&country food restaurants that prepares the local fishes according to the local tradition.
Dozen of Roman sites that you can find on walking tracks along the sea in the Natural Reserves of Gianola (Formia) and Monte Orlando (Gaeta) at just 5 minutes.
The main activities that our guests use to enjoy are:
- Panoramic walking paths and medieval towns exploration
- Day visits to Rome, Naples, Caserta, Outlets, Sermoneta & Terracina, Gaeta & Sperlonga
- Sea tours, fishing days on the Dario's boat;
- Swim at the sea;
- Massages at home (only 30Euros 50min);
- Wine & Mozzarella farm tasting and visits
- Walking along the coast, walking path in the Natural Reserves (you have 3 in less than 15minutes);
- SUP and Canoe. We have a partnership with a beach club with canoes and SUP for rent!
- Thermal bath - Spa (Suio thermal centre is just 20 min away!);
- Diving (underwater caves, ship wrecks);
- Learning Farm for Kids and horse riding at the Gianola Natural Reserve;
- Kite surfing and wind surfing (just down the beach there is a N.1 spot!);
- Surfing. Sant'Agostino beach in Gaeta and Sperlonga are some of the best spots of Southern Italy;
- Climbing. One of the best spot in the Lazio area for all levels with an amazing view is in Sant'Agostino beach. But there is also the Montagna Spaccata to climb that is amazing too!
- Golf in the 18 holes court of Castel Volturno just 30min away... .
Please consider that we have several properties in the area, also very close, for every need. Our properties are the best in the area. Finely fitted, well equipped, at the best rates. Everyone is provided of a useful concierge/Hospitality service in English, Russian and Italian 12/7.
Upon request we can arrange for you a reliable service at the best prices:
- Airport & train station pick-up service, local driver service;
- Visits to local medieval towns, historical sites and cities (Gaeta, Sperlonga, Sermoneta, Caserta, Rome, Naples, Amalfi) etc. (half day also available);
- Farm and tasting tours: “on the Italian wine route”, “the real buffalo mozzarella” (half day also available);
- Shopping in some of the best Italian outlets, in Caserta, close to Rome etc…);
- Visit and have the bath to the best remote beaches and in the Gaeta gulf by boat (11 meters). Half day and lunch on board (local food and fished seafood) available. Available daytrip to the island of Ventotene and Santo Stefano;
- Sailing in the gulf with a sailing yacht (up to 5 guests) Half day and lunch onboard available with local dishes;
- Local dishes at home for lunch or dinner to be ordered in our menu;
- Housekeeping service;
- SPA. Daily tour to local thermal sites with baths and treatments;
- Massages at home;
- Hairdresser and manicure at home;
- Doctor and translator at home;
- Local assistance for anything you may need.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1)|
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 1 Years listed
95% Response rate
Based in Italy
Credit cards accepted
- Naples - Napoli
- 214 properties
- Ischia Island
- 91 properties
- 53 properties
- 50 properties
- 34 properties
- 32 properties
- 31 properties
- Terracina Mare
- 26 properties
- San Felice Circeo Mare
- 23 properties
- 19 properties
- 17 properties
- 15 properties
- 14 properties
- 9 properties
- Campo Di Giove
- 9 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Ischia Porto
- 7 properties
- Sessa Aurunca, Campania
- 7 properties
- 6 properties