from £745 /night help
Villa | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 22
Villa Fabrizio is a historical farmhouse built by the Grand Duke of Tuscany, Leopoldo II of Lorena.
The charming vacation villa is a delight to look at and interior décor is typical of original Tuscan style with original antique furnishing.
The magnificent villa sleeps 22 guests in 5 double and 3 twin bedrooms each with en suite bathroom. In addition there are 6 single beds and 1 bathroom in the annexe.
Outside Villa Fabrizio overlooks the unspoiled Tuscany valley below. Sunbeds, garden furniture and a large built-in barbecue are provided. Guest can also enjoy the private 10 x 5 meter swimming pool.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONS, PHOTOGRAPHS, AVAILABILITY & PRICES ARE KEPT UP TO DATE ON MY WEBSITE WHICH YOU CAN VISIT BY CLICKING ON MY PERSONAL WEBSITE LINK BELOW.
|Size||Sleeps up to 22, 8 bedrooms|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|Rooms||8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 8 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (12), Double beds (5)|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|Further details indoors|
- 2 twin bedrooms
- The separate kitchen is very spacious, fully equipped with raised original fireplace.
- The very large dining room has a long dining table, and opens onto garden, on the same side as the swimming pool. It is accessed through two French doors.
- There is also a living room with another fireplace.
- Separate TV room.
- 2 bathrooms with showers.
- Accessed via the dining room
- 4 bedrooms with queen size beds
- 1 twin bedroom
- 5 en-suite bathrooms with showers.
- Central heating
- Full air conditioning
- Private swimming pool
- Outdoor furniture including sunbeds, lawn chairs, gazebo and table.
- Courtyard with huge marble table for outdoor dining
- Private parking
- 1 Wood pizza oven
- Wood for fireplace and pizza oven
- Satellite TV
- Fast Internet connection
- DVD/ Hi-Fi Stereo
- TV with VCR, and DVD player
- Fast industrial dishwasher
- Washing machine
- Excellent water from our well.
The Tuscany region
Visitors to Tuscany come for many reasons - many come in search of fine art, others to explore the extraordinary countryside. Gourmets and wine buffs descend on Tuscany to enjoy the simple yet wonderful cuisine and wine. Walkers enjoy the mountain paths, cyclists the rolling hills, summer vacationers; the sea coast and islands. Students come to learn the beautiful Italian language and culture.
From the Etruscans to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculptures to frescoes and architectural masterpieces – this captivating region is a hub of Italian life; boasting the finest dining, the finest wines and breathtakingly picturesque scenery.
- Horse riding at our neighbours estate (by reservation)
- Mountain biking, we have 7 mountain bikes.
- Polo club, there are 2 Polo clubs in a very short distance from the Villa. Both have regular weekend games.
- Hot air ballooning, (by reservation)
- Hiking or walking, see the local wildlife in the stunning park.
- Private lake fishing
- Artistic Exhibitions and concerts: There are many concerts and exhibitions in this area during the summer (June, July and August only).
- Siena: 19 km
- Arezzo: 38 km
- Florence: 68 km
- Pisa: 134 km
- Roma: 243 km
- Bologna: 146 km
- Venezia: 260 km
- Gaiole in Chianti: 22 km
- Greve in Chianti: 50 km
- Radda in Chianti: 30 km
- Cortona: 64 km
- Perugia: 110 km
- Gubbio: 117 km
- Montalcino: 55 km
- San Gimignano: 65 km
- Montepulciano: 49 km
- Lucca: 119 km
- Cinque terre: 180 km.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Oliver's Travels (Property Manager Oliver's Travels Ltd)
- 1 Years listed
Calendar last updated:25 Dec 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Province of Siena
- 4141 properties
- 484 properties
- 333 properties
- 214 properties
- Gaiole in Chianti-old
- 208 properties
- 143 properties
- Castelnuovo Berardenga-old
- 134 properties
- Monte San Savino-old
- 101 properties
- Monteroni d'Arbia-old
- 67 properties
- 63 properties
- Pergine Valdarno-old
- 53 properties
- 47 properties
- Civitella in Val di Chiana-old
- 40 properties
- 36 properties
- 29 properties
- 26 properties
- 9 properties
- Mercatale Valdarno-old
- 9 properties
- Gracciano di Colle Val d'Elsa-old
- 8 properties
- Gracciano di Colle Val d'Elsa
- 8 properties