Cilento Park Apartment
from £24 /night help
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
Our luminous and comfortable one bedroom flat, with balcony, has a true country feeling! It comfortably fits two and is centrally located in Castel San Lorenzo (Parco Cilento). Enjoy rivers, mountains and easy access to shops, restaurants and bars.
Our flat features: large bedroom with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath tab, ante-bathroom with laundry sink and shoes shelf, a spacious hall at the entrance, a fully equipped kitchen with fireplace and balcony.
An extra bed can be added on request and there is also space for a cradle.
The guests have an independent entrance and they will have access to the whole flat and facilities.
The neighbourhood, despite the central location, is relatively quite since it's a small village and especially in summer the majority of people are spending their time in the country, working the land or enjoying the sunshine and the river side.
We are happy to welcome our guests and help them with anything they might need during their stay. You'll find all the basics in the kitchen as salt, olive oil, pepper, coffee, espresso pot etc. as well as a good range of pans and pots. In winter time wood for the fireplace is also provided.
Things to do in the area:
- Mountain and country hiking in the Cilento National Park;
- Swim in the river, different areas offer nice small beaches in the peaceful country side;
- Gole del Calore, a place for swimming, canoeing, hiking and with picnic area;
- Castelcivita Grotto;
- Greek and Roman temples of Paestum;
- The suggestive Roscigno Vecchia, the ghost town, where in summer are organised dance and theatrical shows;
- The beautiful sea side of Agropoli and its suggestive medieval town centre just 40km away;
- In August every village in the Cilento National Park organise feasts and celebrations where the highlights are local food and wine. An unmissable bit of the southern Italian culture.
- You can also visit some other beautiful beaches on the coast and reach the Amalfi coast (60km away).
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access|
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
The Campania region
Castel San Lorenzo
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
2 Oct 2014
"authentic italian hill village"
This place was lovely,we were the only tourists in the place and the welcome we received from the owners mother was amazing even though she knew no English and we knew even less Italian.We enjoyed si… More
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:16 Jan 2015
Based in United Kingdom
- Province of Naples
- 2347 properties
- Amalfi Coast
- 2202 properties
- Province of Salerno
- 764 properties
- Lake Maggiore
- 210 properties
- Province of Potenza
- 90 properties
- Province of Avellino
- 30 properties
- Province of Benevento
- 24 properties