Cilento Park Apartment
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 3
Our luminous and comfortable one bedroom flat, with balcony, has a true country feeling! It comfortably fits two and is centrally located in Castel San Lorenzo (Parco Cilento). Enjoy rivers, mountains and easy access to shops, restaurants and bars.
Our flat features: large bedroom with king size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath tab, ante-bathroom with laundry sink and shoes shelf, a spacious hall at the entrance, a fully equipped kitchen with fireplace and balcony.
An extra bed can be added on request and there is also space for a cradle.
The guests have an independent entrance and they will have access to the whole flat and facilities.
The neighbourhood, despite the central location, is relatively quite since it's a small village and especially in summer the majority of people are spending their time in the country, working the land or enjoying the sunshine and the river side.
We are happy to welcome our guests and help them with anything they might need during their stay. You'll find all the basics in the kitchen as salt, olive oil, pepper, coffee, espresso pot etc. as well as a good range of pans and pots. In winter time wood for the fireplace is also provided.
Things to do in the area:
- Mountain and country hiking in the Cilento National Park;
- Swim in the river, different areas offer nice small beaches in the peaceful country side;
- Gole del Calore, a place for swimming, canoeing, hiking and with picnic area;
- Castelcivita Grotto;
- Greek and Roman temples of Paestum;
- The suggestive Roscigno Vecchia, the ghost town, where in summer are organised dance and theatrical shows;
- The beautiful sea side of Agropoli and its suggestive medieval town centre just 40km away;
- In August every village in the Cilento National Park organise feasts and celebrations where the highlights are local food and wine. An unmissable bit of the southern Italian culture.
- You can also visit some other beautiful beaches on the coast and reach the Amalfi coast (60km away).
|Size||Sleeps up to 3, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access|
|General||TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:19 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 216 properties
- 134 properties
- 75 properties
- 66 properties
- Santa Maria di Castellabate
- 44 properties
- 38 properties
- 34 properties
- Casal Velino
- 33 properties
- 26 properties
- 22 properties
- 21 properties
- Marina Di Ascea
- 20 properties
- 14 properties
- 13 properties
- Santa Marina
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Marina Di Camerota
- 9 properties
- San Giovanni a Piro
- 8 properties
- San Marco di Castellabate
- 7 properties
- 6 properties