from £91 /night help
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
The most desired area in the Algarve facing the sea and beautiful seclued beach. To get to the beach from villa, go outside your bedroom doors, walk down many steps and you are there. At the bottom of the first steps as you exit the property is a lovely Italian restaurante. Then at the bottom of the steps at the beach is another mainly fish food restaurant. The villa has a large swimming pool with all 3 bedrooms exit to the patio of the pool. Large modern kitchen with all utilities and villa is fully ultra deluxe furnished with king size imported beds. The master bathroom the size of most bedrooms with all imported Italian tile, whirlpool bath and separate shower. Two large sinks of very modern design. The upstairs front room and dining area with modern accomodations in every way including Television of course. Within walking distance of 4 major hotels, (one hotel directly acros the street, another to the left, another two blocks away, another, five minutee walk on the way to the center of town. Tennis courts, golf, restaurants and only 7 minute walk from Villa to center of Praia do Carvoiero.e.mail email@example.com for more info. To get there, either take a taxi or rent a car at Faro Airport, take 4 lane highway to Lagoa and follow signs to Praia do Carveiro. Six miles away is the lovely city of Portimao. Also nearby the castle of Silvas. Many other nearby areas with outstanding restaurants steeped in tradition and mainly fish, shrimp and lobster based dishes. Many italian and other European food restaurants as well. Outstanding feature of the acclaimed Algarve area is the 300 days a year of sunshine and outstanding scenery. A maid comes daily to clean for you, A gardener maintains the lovely many exotic tropical plantings all the way the landscaped steps and frontal landscaped areas. You are in your completely walled in private estate but unspoiled panoramic views of the sea and hotels on each side. (the views cannot be blocked out as a large expanse protects the access to the sea.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||from Casa Birgitta down long, long flight of steps|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||8 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro Portugal airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Safe, Wi-Fi available|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms, 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Algarve region
The reason Casa Birgitta is occupied by returning visitors every Spring, summer and fall is mainly, sunny days, pool outside your Casa, great restaurants and food, one just next door to your casa. Five more within a short stroll, Four, 4 star hotels within a short walk. Downtime area with action day and night all within walking distance.
if you like tennis, within a short walk. Golf, also near by. Good t.v. with many channels in your Casa. Wifi provided for your internet enjoyment. Plenty of parking for you and your guests.All this with a complete maintained garden on your left of casa, on the Front and a cluster of trees n the property on your right as you face the front of Casa Birgitta in its prime location. Casa Birgitta is maintained but outside with brilliant new white stucco. Clean and like new at all times with a maid every working day. Gardener maintains the up keep of the area regularly. Poll man keeps the pool gleaming condition. The manager on call to answer your questions. Where many holiday advertise, get your money, then hard to reach. We want you to return year after year as many do.
We know from our own experience when you think about booking your next holiday, you always have the same goals we entertain as well.
1. you want no worries or problems as you have enough at home. (we do maintain with that in mind)
2. With that, you want all appliances to work properly without having to complain to anyone. We have the manager phone listed in the casa when you arrive and she will honor your queries. Besides, the same maid has been there every year for many years and will entertain you daily with her extra cheerful manner as she does us on every visit.
3. When you got to our pool, you want it clean and free of problems as is the case in many areas of dirty germ laden water. (our pool is tested and maintained properly and promptly by our pool maintenance man.)
4. You want a great view. (cannot complain about our panoramic ocean frontage from your Casa. Watch the fishermen bring in their catch every morning, then walk down to the nearby outdoor Mall to buy your choice for the day.. Prepare it on your barbeque on our top floor patio. Your only worry will be whether to eat in, or eat at one of he many places near you.
5. Lots of adequate shopping markets nearby, but if you want a big super market like back home, that is a ten minute drive away. It is a proper Mall where you not only by your groceries, but newspapers, cleaning supplies, Clothes cleaners, all and everything needed in life as well as full assortment of beers and wines etc.
Enjoy this season and come back year after year.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
4 Aug 2014
This was just what we wanted. A beautiful villa with a great pool for our boys and in a lovely location. Easy walking distance from the town (about 15 minutes but up and down a few hills) of Carvoeiro and a 5 minute walk to a nice beach.
The area is quiet at night and there is a very nice Italian restaurant below the casa.
All round great place, we will be back.
You're booking with
90% Response rate
Calendar last updated:30 Jan 2015
Based in Panama
- Faro District
- 8005 properties
- Beja District
- 161 properties
- Praia da Luz
- 59 properties
- Gale Beach
- 42 properties
- Pinheiros Altos
- 10 properties
- Lakeside Village Quinta do Lago
- 6 properties