Charming Apart. with Sea Views
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
With spectacular ocean views, this spacious bright & airy apartment is well-appointed in quiet residential area, away from the deafening noise of bars & greasy fumes of restaurants, yet just 5 minute drive to center of Carvoeiro, makes the perfect base from which to discover the shops, markets, bars & cafes, quality restaurants and a vibrant night-life of the village. Apart from the beach side town buzz, scuba diving, snorkeling, golf & walking the routes on the cliff tops are all available nearby. The apartment is located within easy walking distance of the award winning beach of Vale de Centianes, supermarket, pub, cafe, cocktail bar and a pizzeria. Other popular sandy beaches of Carvalho, Marinha, Benagil and Albandeira are just minutes away by car. The apartment is comfortably furnished and has vast open-plan living/dinning area Sky tv with limited free view channels only, no BBC or ITV. No Portuguese tv The large terrace equipped with outside furniture, sun loungers and a top of the range gas bbq. Here you truly have all the perfect ingredients for a memorable romantic / family holiday getaway by the sea!
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Praia Senhora da Rocha & Praia dos Pescadores|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Faro 53 km, Nearest railway: Alcantarilha 12 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 En suites|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, BBQ|
The Algarve region
• Beaches in the Algarve - The Algarve is recognised for its fantastic coastline, typified by golden sandy beaches. There are a total of 74 Blue Flag beaches in the region; among them are Praia da Luz in the west, Ilha de Faro in the centre and Praia da Armona in the east, which is a beautiful secluded beach, accessible only by foot or boat.
• Watersports in the Algarve - The Algarve is ideal for activities such as sea kayaking, kiteboarding, windsurfing and wakeboarding, with facilities available close to most resorts. As you head west the conditions are increasingly accommodating for surfers, with larger swells on beaches exposed to the Atlantic. Diving is also offered, with wrecks and an abundance of marine life to discover off the coast.
• Golf in the Algarve - The Algarve is perhaps the best destination in Europe for golf. Many of the top-rated courses on the continent are located here; two of the best can be found at the prestigious Oceanico resort in Vilamoura. There are a total of 36, packed into a relatively small region ensuring that you'll never be far from a round.
• Water parks in the Algarve - Accompanying the world-class beaches is a good range of modern visitor attractions, such as the three premier water parks, Aqua Show, Aqualand and Slide and Splash. The latter is vast, and counted among the top attractions of its kind in Europe.
• History - The old city of Lagos is well worth seeing; it is encircled by preserved medieval defences, and boasts a tangle of narrow streets, home to a number of interesting buildings, like the Baroque São Sebastião church. In the city of Silves there is a spectacular medieval castle, considered one of the best examples of Moorish architecture in Portugal.
Carvoeiro is a popular beach side town continues to be a favourite destination for many holidaymakers.
This picturesque fishermen's town nestles in a dip between two hills, next to a cove sheltered on either side by low cliffs. In the summer, it is a remarkably vibrant little place, especially as a focal point for wining and dining with dozens of restaurants offering a variety of dishes, from typical Portuguese gastronomy to Italian, Dutch, British, Thai, Chinese and Indian cuisine. The main square facing Carvoeiro beach was recently redeveloped and is now a truly delightful place to take the whole family. The children can play in the sand while the parents can enjoy a glass of Sangria at one of the shaded café esplanades in the square. In the evenings, live music and street entertainers turn the square into a vibrant colourful place. The coastline in this area offers and extremely photogenic mix of cliffs, coves, bays and beaches.
The ancient town of Moorish Silves is only 20 mins by car. The beautiful old cities of Tavira, Tomar, Lisbon, Porto, Fatima and Batalha are easily accessible by car.
Other Activities: The famous Zoo Zarine with its interactive dolphins has water slides & fairground rides. Two water parks Slide & Splash and Aqua Land water parks are just 10 mins by car. There are several Golf courses nearby.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:05 Aug 2014
Based in Portugal
- 1848 properties
- 864 properties
- 697 properties
- 300 properties
- Praia da Luz
- 267 properties
- Olhos d'Agua
- 223 properties
- 199 properties
- Armacao de Pera
- 197 properties
- 184 properties
- 98 properties
- 98 properties
- 84 properties
- 61 properties
- 60 properties
- 49 properties
- 44 properties
- Gale Beach
- 42 properties
- 36 properties
- 34 properties
- 29 properties