Lodge | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Diva Lodge was completed in September 2007 and built to an extremely high standard, providing light and spacious accommodation for up to 4 people. It is double glazed and gas centrally heated.
Diva Lodge has a spacious contemporary style lounge with 2x comfortable leather sofas and a 37” wall-mounted HD TV with integral DVD player wall-mounted above the fireplace and an additional freeview box. The lounge doors open out to a private wrap around generous decking area featuring patio furniture with Alfresco seating for 4 people. The views to the park's lake and surrounding countryside are great. The perfect place for watching the sun go down or reading and relaxing with a glass of wine. The large lake can be used by Diva Lodge guests for non-motorised water sports and trout fishing
The open plan dining area has a glass table and 4 leather dining chairs
The state of the art kitchen is equipped with the latest in appliances which include a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, oven, hob, grill, toaster and microwave.
The tastefully furnished and fully fitted master double bedroom has En Suite facilities and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV with integral DVD player. A hairdryer is provided for your use during your stay.
The 2nd bedroom is fully fitted and has 2x 3' twin beds.
The main bathroom has a WC, wash basin and large shower.
A private parking space is provided for your car.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Morecambe 12 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Manchester Ringway 100 km, Nearest railway: Carnforth 3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, Internet access, DVD player, Boat available|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Climbing frame, Swing set, Private fishing lake or river|
|Further details indoors|
* Contemporary luxury lodge built to a high standard
* All creature comforts provided to ensure a relaxing stay
* Open plan lounge and dining area
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
* Twin bedroom
* Main bathroom with shower
* Private parking and large private decking area with furniture
* Panoramic views of lake and countryside
|Further details outdoors|
* Lakeland Leisure Village has been awarded the David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award and is a visit Britain 5* park
* The Pure Leisure Health & Fitness Club at Lakeland Leisure Village is a state-of-the-art leisure complex that includes a 15 metre pool, air conditioned gym and steam room. Diva Lodge guests can enjoy the leisure facilities at any time over the course of their holiday for a small daily charge.
* The large park lake can be used by Diva Lodge guests for non-motorised water sports and fishing
* Pure Beauty offers manicure, pedicure, massage, waxing, tanning and reflexology.
* The Mediterranean style Water’s Edge restaurant specialises in steak, seafood and fish and is open 7 days a week serving light dishes through the day and an extensive A la Carte lunch and dinner menu. You can eat inside or outside Alfresco by the lake.
* There is a well stocked cocktail bar and special evenings are held regularly.
* Children can play and paddle in the small sandy beach cove at the edge of the lake.
* The communal areas surrounding the lodges are landscaped and lawned.
* The park uses a secure pass-key facility for entering and leaving
* There is also a small laundry facility on the park
* Arrival information will be emailed in advance of your stay.
* Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 10am
* Duvets, pilliows and bed linen are provided. Please bring your own kitchen, leisure and personal towels
* Soaps and starter toilet rolls are provided
* Prices are inclusive of gas and electricity
* Prices are for the lodge rental, not per person
* Smoking is not permitted inside the lodge.
* Some DVDs and games are available for your entertainment during your stay
* Internet access is available, payable by credit/debit card
* There are 3x steps to Diva Lodge which make it unsuitable for wheelchair access
* Instructions for use of Diva Lodge are provided upon arrival
* We can supply fresh milk, fruit, flowers, champagne, chocolate and/or other gifts by special arrangement.
The Cumbria/Lake District
The Lake district is an area of outstanding beauty and England's largest National Park. It is here that you will find Scafell Pike, its highest mountain, and Wastwater, its deepest lake. Walking, climbing, mountaineering, cycling, hot air ballooing, sailing, canoeing, kayaking and birdwatching are all here and available in stunning surroundings.
The Yorkshire Dales are on the doorstep for visits to Devils Bridge at Kirby Lonsdale, Pendle Hill or the caves at Ingleton & Clapham.
Morecambe Bay, Silverdale, Arnside and the Forrest of Bowland are very close by and Windemere, Lancaster and Blackpool are easily accessible
Carnforth is a small town that combines superb countryside and coast with a rich and fascinating history. Carnforth will forever be famous for being the classic film 'Brief Encounter' and makes an ideal base for a tour of the immediate area and a gateway to places further afield.
At Diva Lodge you will find a comprehensive list of places of interest and local amenities.
There is an extensive and regularly updated list of local events to suit all viewable via this link:
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
31 Aug 2013
"Lovely break - Top notch !!"
Stayed at Diva Lodge for 3 nights with my husband and twin 9 year old daughters. Lovely break just wasn't long enough. The lodge had everything you could need, very clean and comfortable. On site… More
28 May 2013
"Extremely clean, modern, comfortable lodge with everything you could possibly need."
Great communications and instructions from owner. Everything perfect on arrival. Lovely lodge, perfect for our small family. Very clean. Staff on site very friendly and helpful. Great facilities on site. Just needs a shop to buy a newspaper essentials like milk then wouldn't need to leave the site. Lovely places to visit nearby. Will definitely be back soon. A lovely place to relax!
30 Aug 2011
We stayed at Diva Lodge for a week in April, my partner, myself and our 8 year old daughter. The lodge is just as described on website and was perfect. It was beautifully decorated and everything there. We even played monopoly from the cupboard. I would say the bedrooms are small, particularly the twin bedroom but it was perfect for us. Full instructions given prior to arrival and also available in lodge so no problems locating everything. Was concerned when I realised how near we were to the M6, however, it never bothered us and we never lost sleep over it. We used the swimming pool every day and liked the way it was split for a swim area for those who wanted to swim and a play area kept everyone happy. I used the Spa area also on two occasions and loved my massages both times. The restaurant was very nice although we ate their once and had a carry out the next time. We were out every day and tended to eat wherever we were or take food back to eat in the lodge. We had been to Carnforth before and knew the area and what there was around and about and there is plenty to keep you occupied although you do need a car. It was a nice walk round to the swimming pool and bar area and site was kept immaculate, it is nice that everyone took pride in the place and kept it tidy. I would have no hesitation in going back.
You're booking with
- 5 Years listed
75% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- 291 properties
- 122 properties
- 77 properties
- 58 properties
- 55 properties
- 51 properties
- Kirkby Lonsdale
- 43 properties
- 37 properties
- 33 properties
- 26 properties
- 24 properties
- 19 properties
- 15 properties
- 12 properties
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- Kirkby in Furness
- 6 properties
- 6 properties