Mallard - Lakeland Lodges
Log cabin | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
• Two bedroom Luxury Lodge offering splendid views over the lake. A delightful self catering experience with no hidden extras.
• This privately owned lodge features a well appointed spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and electric fire, and two luxurious leather sofas. Carpeted throughout.
• A large wall hung Sony HD flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD player/recorder. Quality Hi-Fi system with CD, tape and Radio.
• Bookcase with a variety of reading material and local guides.
• The dining area has an oak dining table with 6 leather seat chairs.
• Fully fitted kitchen complete with full size oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, grill and sandwich maker. Plus all the crockery, cutlery, glasses, and pots and pans you will need.
• There is a separate cloak cupboard with iron, ironing board, hoover. Even an umbrella.
• Luxury master bedroom has a king size double bed, TV, hairdryer, and walk through wardroom leading to a spacious en suite complete with shower.
• The fully fitted second bedroom has a double bed and TV with DVD player.
• Opposite is the main bathroom with shower and bath.
• All bed linen, duvets and towels are provided, and the beds are made up for your convenience.
• High chair and travel cot are available. (Bring your own linen).
• We provide a starter pack of tea, coffee, and sugar for you on arrival.
• A gas fires central heating system with constant hot water together with double glazing ensures you are comfortable throughout your stay.
• Gas and electricity is included in our rates.
• Spacious decking areas with dining tables and chairs offering views over the lake. A quality Weber gas BBQ is available. You can even watch the sun go down from the comfort of the swing.
• Car parking along side for two medium size cars.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Morecambe Bay tidal 12 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Nearest Amenities||4 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Manchester / Liverpool 120 km, Nearest railway: Carnforth /Lancaster 4 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Sauna, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, Video player, CD player, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, BBQ, Private fishing lake or river|
|Further details indoors|
A cot & High chair is available for your stay, please bring your own cot bedding.
We have tried to make packing easy for you and provide personal & kitchen towels, starter toilet rolls, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, foils,cling film, condiments etc.
When you arrive you will find a tea, coffee, sugar and a starter milk pack.
WI FI is available through club wifi payable when you log in
|Further details outdoors|
*Bicycles can be hired locally.*
*Charcoal barbecue on lower paved patio with additional seating. grassed area.*
*Plenty of parking space for 2 cars.*
The lodge is a very special place for us and we do not wish to start taking damage deposits. We trust that you will treat our lodge with respect and we ask that you will leave the lodge in the condition you found it.
Although we understand that accidents can happen we request that you do everything possible to minimize any permanent damage and report the matter immediately.
For a small charge guest can have full access to all the leisure facilities; 1 day family pass - £10 (2 adults & 3 children), 1 day couple pass - £8.50 (age 16+), 1 day child pass - £3.00 (age 5-15 years).
We are able to offer 15% off selected beauty treatments when you book with us, from facials, manicures, pedicures, wax neck & shoulder massage to full body and pamper days. Booking in advance is advisable please phone Pure Essence direct on: - 01524 735240.
There are coin operated laundry facilities on the park
The bar and restaurant is child friendly and open every day with a good choice of drinks, snacks, lunch, dinner, to al a carte evenings.
The Cumbria/Lake District
Enviably situated on the border of three beautiful counties giving easy access to places of outstanding natural beauty .
Lake District, Windermere, Ambelside, market town of Kendal
The Yorkshire Dales, Kirby Lonsdale, Ingleton & Clapham caves
Morecambe Bay with Arnside Silverdale and Warton
Lancaster and the Lune valley & The Forest of Bowland
Carnforth and the Station famous for the film Brief Encounter also has a Steam train museum.
Leighton Moss nature reserve
Warton stock car & banger racing weekends
Lancaster Canal & Tewitfield locks are within walking distance of the lodge.
Spend a few hours on the Carnforth canal water bus service to Lancaster return the same way or Cycle or Bus back
Watersports are next door at Pine lake
Scuba diving 1mile at Capenwray Jack Daw Quarry
Fishing on the lake
Lancaster off road paint ball or off road buggies junction 33 M6
Fishing at Borwick Waters The Villas or on our well stocked lake
Discounted Green Fees Available when you book with us!
We have teamed up with Out To Play Golf to offer you the opportunity to play a selection of golf courses in Britain on a Discounted Green Fee basis.
You can enjoy Discounted Green Fees at participating Golf Courses with Out To Play Golf Discounted Green Fee Vouchers! The vouchers entitle golfers to Green Fee savings ranging from a 10% discount up to multi player offers of 2 Green Fees for the price of 1!
You will receive 'Out To Play Golf Discounted Green Fee Vouchers' when you book with us.
Ask us about Out To Play Golf Vouchers when making your enquiry.
Out To Play Golf Discounted Green Fee Vouchers are redeemable at all participating Golf Courses featured on www.outtoplaygolf.com
So booking with us can save you money off your Green Fees!
Out To Play Golf and Participating service providers accept no responsibility for the effects of any errors, changes, omissions, withdrawals or refusals.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card for your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
Maureen Stone (Property Manager Lakeland lodges)
- 3 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 287 properties
- 78 properties
- 69 properties
- 58 properties
- 53 properties
- 49 properties
- Kirkby Lonsdale
- 40 properties
- 36 properties
- 33 properties
- 27 properties
- 25 properties
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- 12 properties
- 12 properties
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties