Casa Vista de la Quiper
from £75 /night help
Villa | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
The villa is located on the edge of a village amid glorious country side with stunning views, It benefits from large secure grounds and a large private unfenced swimming pool.. The villa is beautifully appointed and furnished to a high standard throughout.
This holiday will give you the opportunity to experience the "Real Spain" and provides you with an ideal base to explore the spectacular countryside and visit the many unspoilt Spanish villages and towns with their religious and historical site There are a wide range of holiday activities on offer in the area, providing an ideal centre for cycling, walking, rambling and quad biking.
The villa is ideal for couples or families, with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay.
This is the place to relax and recharge your batteries but it is also perfect if you want a livelier holiday. Caravaca is a vibrant town
with many good restaurants and bars. it is also one of five holy cities in the world,
There are also many interesting places to visit and indeed the coast is only an hour away, so you can combine the real Spain with some seaside Spain.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Murcia 116 km, Nearest railway: Calaspara 16 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Log fire, Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
This newly built villa is our home in Spain and has extra facilities above those of a normal holiday home
• Furniture throughout new and to a high standard .
• The living room and 3 bedrooms all have the benefit of air conditioning/heating units
• Flat screen TV with freeview TV and radio stations
• DVD player
• bose style CD player and radio compatible with MP3 player
• Kitchen with modern units, granite work tops integrated hob, cooker and microwave
• Expresso maker
• The living-room has double patio doors which over -look the swimming pool and give access to stunning views
• large terrace, furnished with patio furniture, and a table and chairs to enable you to dine al fresco.
• master bedroom also has patio doors which lead to another terrace with table and chairs ideal for breakfast in the morning sun
• 1 king size, 1 double and 1 twin bedroom, ideal for couples or families
Great holiday for:-
• Relaxing amongst stunning scenery, in a luxury villa ,with your own private pool
• Quad biking
• Exploring historical and religious sites
• Experiencing the Real Spain away from the overcrowded Costas
|Further details outdoors|
Further details outdoors:
• swimming pool :-10m x 5m .depth 1.6m .Roman steps for easy access
PLEASE NOTE pool unfenced ALL children should be supervised by a responsible adult when in or around the pool.
• Dining and poolside furniture.
• Several patios giving dining options of either sun or shade
• Large relaxing and sunbathing area around the pool,Outside pool shower
• .Large secure grounds fenced and gated, incorporating secure parking for several cars next to villa.
• Covered terrace providing shade, well lit for evening dining and relaxation
• Solar lighting in grounds.
No smoking indoors please.
Children need to be supervised at all times in and by the pool .Pool unfenced.
English speaking representative on hand to answer any questions
PLEASE NOTE Villa not suitable for children under 5 years. Please see note re unfenced swimming pool and supervision of all children
adult at all times, both in and around the swimming pool
The Murcia region
Murcia is becoming a popular holiday destination, but it remains relatively ,unike the other more overcrowded areas of the Spanish Mediterranean coast. This region is easily accessible via Alicante airport and Murcia San Javier airport .
Murcia receives the most sunshine hours in Spain. This area gives you the opportunity to explore the unspoilt countryside of inland Spain.It is an area full of contrasts, offering huge plains, dramatic mountain ranges pictureque valleys and medieaval villages and towns to explore, all of which offer many opportunities to enjoy a variety of holiday activities.The region is ideal for relaxation,exploring historical sites , sporting activities and savouring the local wine and cuisine. Murcia wine is of surprisingly high quality, this small region has three denominaciones de origen: Bullas, Jumilla, and Yecla.If you want to visit the coast for the day the nearest beach is approximately an hour away.There is also a water park at Murcia approximately 45 minutes drive away.
Caravaca De La Cruz
This region of Spain lends itself to many varied activities. The villa is located amid glorious country side with stunning views ,situated on the edge of a village, quiet and tranquil, yet 10 minutes drive from the bustling historic and religious town of Caravaca del la Cruz with it's wide variety of shops, bars , restaurants and places of historical interest.. There is a bar and shop 10 minutes walk away which can provide most of your every day holiday shopping needs .
Shape your holidays to your own needs,relax by your own private pool surrounded by the stunning and varied scenery or visit the beaches of the Costa Calida or the quieter less commecial beaches such as San Juan los Terreros all approximately one to one and a half hours drive away.Alternately visit one of the local medieval and historical sites .
The local towns all have weekly markets to purchase local produce and your holiday bargains '
Explore the local area walking or cycling or go up in the hills and mountains on a quad bike using a local guide to explore areas unexcessible by cars.
Caravaca del la Cruz is approximately 10 minutes car drive from the villa . The Iberians, Romans and Muslims all passed through this town,leaving evidence of their presence in the architecture of the town .The town has developed around its Castle, built in the 15th century by the Knights Templar. However, Caravaca is essentially known as the holy city of the cross that carries its name. It is one of the 7 holy cities of the world which includes Rome and Jerusalem.It has a Jubilee Year every 7 years.The last jubilee year was in 2010.
It is well known for its fiestas, the most famous of which takes place the first week in May, when horses dressed in elaborate colourful ,costumes are raced through the old town .It has a weekly local market selling local produce.It is worth exploring the old town walking up the winding streets to the sanctuaria which dominates the town. For those with less stamina take the mini train which takes you up from the town square.
Sample the local wines and local crusine ,there are a large variety on offer .A good ,inexpensive way to sample local food is to have a "menu del dia" meal of the day, usually on offer at midday at most restaurants,it often includes wine and coffee
Other places of interest in the local area :-
• Murcia, the capital city offers the facilities, equipment and services of a large city. It is the seventh largest Spanish city by population with approximately 439,000 inhabitants in 2009. Murcia is suited to a walking visit. It has some interesting historical and religious sites including its famous Cathedral whose façade is often considered a masterpiece of Spanish baroque, while its interior is mostly of gothic art.. It has more than 2 million km2 of parks and gardens. Murcia has a rich history tied to the Jewish community,you can visit the old ruins and synagogues from centuries ago There is a wide variety of shops,bars and restaurants in the city.
• Cartagena, is the Region’s second largest city and one of the main Spanish naval base. Several civilizations have passed through the city leaving their mark there, and you can see evidence of this as you explore the city.With its recently restored Roman Theatre (among its plethora of Roman remains) its military fortifications,and the many astonishing modernist buildings designed by the cream of Barcelona’s architects, Cartagena is becoming a leading tourist destination .Bikes can be hired to explore the city or alternatively walk through the narrow streets which have shops,bars and restaurants
Lorca, is a large medieval town, which has a famous castle , well worth a visit. The guide tour round the castle is partcularly geared to children.
. Inland Murcia has plenty of castles and fortifications showing the importance of these frontier lands between the Christian Castile and the Muslim Andalusia.The following are some examples of castles in the local area
• Jumilla Castle - occupied by the Arabs who turned the former Roman fortification into an Alcazaba, The Castilian Kings and the Marquis of Villena gave it the appearance of a Gothic royal residence.
• Moratalla Castle - one of the largest and more impressive castles of the province and was built to defend the town of Moratalla from the Arab invaders from nearby Granada.
Mula Castle - of Muslim origin
• Real Alcázar of Caravaca de la Cruz - also of Arab origin, then conquered by the Christians,the holy santuary was built here.
•Cartagena Concepción Castle - built in the Roman style on one of the five hills of old Carthagena,it also incorporates the Cartagena tourist centre .
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
95% Response rate
Calendar last updated:03 Oct 2014
Based in United Kingdom
- 100 properties
- Santa Gertrudis
- 42 properties
- 32 properties
- Alhama De Murcia
- 31 properties
- Cabreras, Los
- 29 properties
- La Tercia
- 20 properties
- Velez Rubio
- 19 properties
- Campos Del Rio
- 17 properties
- Caravaca De La Cruz
- 16 properties
- Tomas Maestre Marina
- 15 properties
- Velez Blanco
- 13 properties
- 12 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties
- Abejuela, Almeria Province
- 8 properties
- Molina De Segura
- 7 properties
- 6 properties