Priello entire property w pool
from £185 /night help
Villa | 6 bedrooms | sleeps 13
The farmhouse has been built in the 1600's and has been tastefully restored keeping all original deails. Check our website (website hidden) for additional photos.
This ad refers to the entire property (sleeps 13 in 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and large common areas). Indipendent access.
Swimming Pool and thousands of trekking trails Always available!
Our intercation with you will be as much as you want to! Our inn keepers, Edit and Zoltan, do live on the property (in a separate house) and can support you as much as you need to be.
Fantastic restaurants, local wineries, lots of farmers markets, churches, monasteries and much more!
If you want to relax you can lay by the pool all day and have your meals cooked by are chefs (separate charge) but if you want to go and visit local attractions you do need a car.
During July and August minimum stay is 7 nights (saturday to saturday).
During winter heat is charged separately on a consumption basis (at market price).
|Size||Sleeps up to 13, 6 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (3), Double beds (5), Dining seats for 14, Lounge seats for 12|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Tuscany region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
10 Aug 2014
"Familienurlaub mit Freunden"
Ein wunderbares Anwesen, etwas schwierig zu erreichen, dafür einsam mit wunderbarem Blick ins Tibertal und eigentlich eine gute Ausgangsbasis für Ausflüge nach Umbrien (Gubbio, Assisi) oder die Tos… More
20 Jul 2014
"THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT VILLA PRIELLO"
I am going to be very honest in my opinion and will try to say good and not so good things.We were a group of 12 staying at Villa Priello, although in the same house, 4 of the group used a separate en… More
Hello Christine and thank you very much for your review.
What you have written, though, I think could be quite misleading for our future guests ... so let me clarify...
1) A few things are clearly mentioned in the rental description of the house (the fact that there is no TV for example) so using it in a negative way in the review is not fair (or relevant)
2) The bathroom not working was a simple misplacement of the flush button. It is something that can happen. I would like to add that your group's unprofessional attempt of fixing the flush button (that no guest had problem with before) broke the seal of the flush and at that point our intervention has been requested (with an immediate solution of the problem).
3) We do provide only basic tools for the kitchen, this is fair (also because every guest is used to his/her own tools) but it is also fair to add that we are more than willing to complement kitchen supplies satisfying any request: we have done so also in your case
4) Regarding the driveway to the Villa, for everybody's information I drive up the road with my car which is not 4x4. Nevertheless the road is private, therefore it has some points that could definitely be in better shape (point taken) especially depending on the weather (very rainy in the past weeks). We like to say that our road is our insurance policy to privacy!
5) Sun beds. Our previous guests had caused some minor rips in a few beds just the week before your arrival, only for that reason we took them away. Then, when you asked, we put them back (no magic appearance behind it!). The pool area is quite large, it also has some chairs and stone benches so 12 people would fit very comfortably in the sitting area we provided (and if not a simple request would have solve it, as it did in your case).
Finally I would also like to add (in order to put your review in a broader context) a comment from my side of your Group as a guest:
- You have requested a different layout for the bedrooms (after you had booked the house): and we have happily done so (buying a single bed expressly for you)
- You have requested to be provided with some basic groceries upon arrival and we have happily done so
- You left the house without even saying goodbye, leaving us an enormous amount of garbage and taking with you a copy of the house keys (we called you, you said you left them on some table but I confirm you the Keys are gone). In a normal situation your deposit would have been charged for all this. We didn't (and we won't).
I wouldn't have never mentioned any of these because making people happy is part of our job ... but in this case I think it gives a better picture of the situation.
We think we have done our best to please you in anyway we could even before you arrived, so I am sorry you were not fully satisfied but I think sometimes a little bit of communication would have done things so much better for both of us.
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:20 Oct 2014
Based in Italy
- Province of Arezzo
- 3177 properties
- 303 properties
- Citta Di Castello-old
- 94 properties
- 81 properties
- 80 properties
- 79 properties
- 62 properties
- 47 properties
- Caprese Michelangelo-old
- 44 properties
- 44 properties
- 34 properties
- 31 properties
- Pieve Santo Stefano-old
- 29 properties
- 14 properties
- 14 properties
- Bagnena, Tuscany-old
- 13 properties
- Castiglion Fibocchi-old
- 9 properties
- Castel Focognano-old
- 7 properties
- 7 properties
- 6 properties