Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Beautiful chalet in a quiet residential area only 5 minutes to the beach. Private pool, Internet WiFi connection, garden with arbor (Gazebo), air-conditioning, ping-pong. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathroom, garage, quality furniture and equipment.
The chalet has pool, garden with arbor in a quiet residential Can Picafort. 275 meters covering two floors, has all amenities, quality furniture and equipment. Free Internet WiFi connection and air-conditioning.
The house is located 5 minutes from the beach, and also close to shops, restaurants, bars and supermarkets.
A lovely place for families.
A perfect place to live the Mediterranean life, for excursions to nearby beaches, to take in sports like trekking, horse riding, Golf (the newest Majorcan golf course is at just 10 km), water sports, or just enjoy the Mediterranean life in a quiet ambience with a private swimming pool.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Son Baulo 1 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Son Sant Joan 70 km, Nearest railway: Sa Pobla 10 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 3 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
The garden and patio gives a welcoming entrance. Upon entering the house, you walk straight to the hall where there is a beautiful spiral staircase leading to the second floor. Next to the staircase a big dining room for eight people. The living room with a big sofa, is connected to the garden and pool. All furniture, materials and decoration are of high quality.
The kitchen built in natural wood is fully equipped. There is a breakfast table in the kitchen, another big sofa next to the swimming pool and a TV with English and German channels.
On the ground floor you will find a double room with two beds (1,95 x 0,90 m.) and a beautiful blue bathroom with hydro-massage.
Bedrooms: of the first floor you will find 3 of them fully equipped and bright: one room with size bed (150cm x 200 cm), bathroom en-suite with jacuzzi, separate terrace and dressing room. Two more rooms,one with two double beds (0,90m x 1,95m) and a third lovely room with a big bed. There is also other bathroom.
There is a private swimming pool (4x6 mt.), a lounge area with sofas and table with a beautiful gazebo next to the barbecue perfect for a nice dinner "al fresco" ... Ping-pong table available.
For the winter months there is a heating and for hot summer days there is air conditioning.
Free intenet WI-FI connection in all areas.
|Further details outdoors|
Private swimming pool of 4 x 6 meters
Arbour (gazebo) for 8 persons.
Sunbeds with umbrellas
The Mallorca/Majorca region
Can Picafort is small fishing port, which nowadays has become a quiet tourist destination that has kept the essence of what it was. There is an interesting pedestrian path of a few kilometers that goes all around the coast line (beach, port with sports boats and some old traditional fishing boats, and rocky area). On the other hand you will find many terraces, bars and restaurants from where one can take in the pleasant aroma brought in by the sea breeze. Located here are the best fish restaurants, ice cream parlours and clothing stores.
In Can Picafort, not far away from the house, you will find some special beaches such as Son Baulo (sandy beach with some other small and empty beaches and the rest of Son Real the phonetician civilization on Mmallorca), Es Comu (the beach that belows to the natural park of S'Albufera) or you can enjoy the main beach of Can Picafort where you will find many options to enjoy the beach and attractions.
Regarding the beaches, you can find some other really interesting ones on both sides of Can Picafort, Arta and Alcudia, both places are less than 20 minutes driving.
But if there is somewhere to visit for nature lovers, it has to be S'Albufereta S'Albufera, which are the two largest wetlands of ecological importance of the Balearic Islands. In its environs there is a meeting of interesting plant and animal life.
At 2 miles from the house you can find the rest of Son Real, the phoenican culture in Mallorca, also there are some talaiots where the ancient Majorcan lived more than 2000 years ago. At 10 miles from the house you will find the old town of Alcúdia, called the faithful city in Christian times, the name is an Arabic and Roman footprint. A past forged between them in a privileged enclave in the north of Mallorca. Situated close to the Sierra de Tramontana, Alcúdia has at its back the farm and rural Mallorca, and bathes its feet in the waters of two bays, the north of Pollença and Alcúdia east. Alcúdia is located in the middle of this area of contrasts, between the stone wall of the Serra and the sandy coves of the bay alcudiense.
The surrounding of the house is plenty of options, attractions, activities to do and places to visit.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The phoenician ruins of Son Real
- Talaiotical villages like Ses Paises
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC
- The Roman theater, exceptional for being carved into the stone.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children.
- Monographic Museum of Pollentia.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island at only 3 miles.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
INTERESTING BEACHES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Can Picafort beach which is a part of the Bay of Alcudia, the biggest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the children)
- Quiet beaches such Son Baulo and surroundings and Es Comu.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Platja de Muro or Can Cap de Bou
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS:
- Horse riding during the day or night in the surroundings
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca by boat (underground caves unexplored)
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ... )
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents allow the practice of these sports)
- Marinas and Donaire of Can Picafort, Alcudiamar,...
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has areas with bike lane)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym, ...)
SURROUNDINGS OF THE HOUSE:
Enjoy the small fishing port of Can Picafort and walk around the pedestrian path that goes all around the coast line. Enjoy the terraces, bars and restaurants from where take a pleasant aroma with a breeze, the best fish restaurants, ice cream parlours and clothing stores.
Enjoy the beaches such as Son Baulo, Es Comu or the main beach of Can Picafort where you will find many options to enjoy the beach and attractions.
Enjoy the fiestas and celebrities that goes on during all the summer in Can Picafort and the surroundings.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Juan Tolo (Property Manager Bartolome Llabres San Pedro)
- 4 Years listed
95% Response rate
Based in Spain
- 890 properties
- 600 properties
- Port De Pollença / Pollensa
- 135 properties
- Colonia de Sant Pere
- 71 properties
- Cala'n Porter
- 60 properties
- Sa Pobla
- 58 properties
- 51 properties
- 50 properties
- Santa Margalida
- 41 properties
- 41 properties
- Son Serra de Marina
- 39 properties
- 31 properties
- 31 properties
- 24 properties
- 19 properties
- 17 properties
- Playa de Muro
- 15 properties
- Platja De Alcudia, Urbanitzacio
- 9 properties
- Jimena De La Frontera, Estacion
- 6 properties
- Barcares, Es
- 6 properties