Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 8
The accommodation includes; a very spacious main living room including a dining area, Sky satellite TV, DVD and a CD music system. The living area opens up on to a lovely open "Naya" that provides a second dining area. There are 2 large double bedrooms, a twin bedroom and a set of bunk beds plus 2 large full bathrooms. There is also a large fully fitted kitchen including a dish washer and washing facilities.
The villa has hot & cold air conditioning and is only a 15 to 20 minute walk to either the beach, the nearest supermarket or to the "Gabriel Miro" high street in central Calpe.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Puerto Blanco 1 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Alicante airport|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||2 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors||
* Luxurious internal & external fitments throughout * Electric storage heaters
* Lots of patio & poolside furniture * Good size living/dining area
* 4 Bedrooms, 2 double, 1 twin plus bunk beds also 2 inflatable bed * Satellite TV with full "Sky" package
* Large 10 met x 5 met swimming pool to the rear of the villa * Fresh linen & towels each week
* Air conditioning hot/cold
* Large private balcony overlooking the pool with great views to the coast
* Fully fitted luxury kitchen inc/ dishwasher & washing machine/microwave
* Outdoor kitchen including barbecue area with television connected to satellite TV
|Further details outdoors||
Outside there is a fabulous 10 metre x 5 metre heated pool with large sun terraces, excellent views and ample poolside furniture for larger parties. There is also an excellent "outdoor kitchen" that is fully connected to the satellite TV!! There is secure car parking for several cars
* Benidorm with all of its famous nightlife & theme parks is just 45 minutes away.
* 6 Golf courses within a 45 minute drive
* 50 minutes to Alicante airport
* Suitable for a relaxing beach holiday but also perfect for sightseeing or activity breaks
* Local activities include; cycling, fishing, paragliding, sailing, surfing, walking, water skiing, & wind-surfing.
* Children & long term rentals welcome.
* Changeover days can be flexible
* Welcome pack provided
* Airport transfer service
The Costa Blanca/Valencia region
The Costa Blanca extends along that section of the Mediterranean coast which corresponds to the province of Alicante, is made up of two clearly differentiated scenic sectors. To the North, a curtain of mountains runs parallel to the sea, descending at times to form cliffs; to the South, a vast plain of sand patches, palm trees and salt deposits make up the backdrop for the beaches.
The temperatures are usually warm with the annual average a little higher than 18ºC. However this can vary between seasons from a very warm 30º-35ºC during July and August to a milder 15º-20ºC in those so called winter months. Rain is of course very scarce.
Calpe is the artist's town but it is also a port and a country town at the same time. An oasis in the most popular tourist region of the Costa Blanca. Calpe is the town of connoisseurs, the town chosen by the whole of Europe as its summer retreat. A privileged enclave beside the calm blue waters of the Mediterranean, where outstanding natural beauty, gastronomy, culture, the sea and the mountains are part of the everyday life of its inhabitants all year round.
The Old Town is beginning to attract more and more visitors because it is becoming a very interesting part of the town. There are Museums, picturesque little streets and squares and many bars and restaurants, most of them with a lively terrace, an ideal place to spend a pleasant summer evening. Calpe will surprise you with its daring contrasts, where modern buildings and wide avenues harmonize with an ancient fishing village, where locals are proud of their past, yet welcome tourists and visitors with warm hearted hospitality.