from £8 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 6
This luxury, self catering accommodation with all modern conveniences is close to Fethiye (mini bus or water taxi) and walking distance to Calis beach with it's restaurants, night-life and of course the sea. Amenities close by include Sunday market, several restaurants, mini bus stop & local shops.
Perfect for couples or families wanting to escape to their own piece of paradise.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Calis 1 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Dalaman 45 km|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Children's pool|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Telephone, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
Private pool available from May to October.
We aim to be flexible regarding dates so please ask.
Bed linen and towels supplied except for beach and pool towels, which you must supply yourself.
|Further details outdoors|
The Dolmus (mini bus) is available at the end of the street. Alternatively it is only a 15 min walk to the beach.
- We accept payments via paypal or direct bank transfer in GBP which becomes your receipt.
- 25% deposit required on booking with the balance due one clear week before arrival.
- Extra cleaning and linen change can be arranged for 70TL
About this location
The Turkish Aegean Coast region
Just some of the things to do in Lycia include:
- Saklikent (Hidden City) Gorge is the second-largest (20 km-long) gorge in Europe, the longest and deepest gorge in Turkey. It is a spectacular place, with sculpted walls soaring high above. Summer is the best time to visit as the canyon is deliciously cool and shady with cold water. 4 km. of the gorge is walkable.
Outside of and tucked within the gorge locals have set up small restaurants with seating areas on wooden platforms suspended just above rushing spring waters, great places to kick back upon Turkish rugs and cushions with a beer under shady trees. Outside of the gorge you will also find tree house accommodation, small relaxed bars and river tubing.
- Canoeing on the Xanthos River - Enjoy a day paddling downstream through the beautiful nature of the Xanthos Valley.
- Paragliding - Tandem and solo. There are excellent paragliding centers in Oludeniz (near Fethiye) which is one of the best places in the world to para glide and has become a para gliders' mecca.
- The Lycia region has some splendid scuba diving due to its warm, calm, tide-free sea and clear waters with great visibility. This makes the area ideal for both beginners and more experienced divers.
Dive centers are located in Fethiye &Oludeniz,.
- Mountain Trekking - trekking in the mountains of Lycia offers some of the most beautiful scenery in the Taurus range.
- Jeep Safari - an exhilarating way to experience the countryside of Lycia. Mountain tours as well as visits to ancient sites and Saklikent Gorge.
- Boat Trips and Gulet Cruises day or night cruises for dinner or just relaxing.
- Visit of of many Hamams (Turkish Bath) and feel your worries drain away.
Calis beach attractions include a stunning sea and beach, a plethora of restaurants, nightlife, water park for the kids (big & little) and walking tracks.
10 Mins down the road, Fethiye's attractions include, boating, restaurants, nightclubs, a museum and ancient sites including the Lycian rock tombs & sarcophagi , shopping & boat trips. There is the famous fish market where you can purchase your fish and have it cooked for only 5 TL complete with bread and salad.
You can also get the ferry ride to Rhodes, Greece for day trips from Fethiye harbor.
If you'd like to go further afield, Oludeniz with it's famous shopping strips, paragliding, horse riding and nightlife is only 20 mins on a minibus from Fethiye.
Whatever your activity level be it relaxing in the sun by your pool to scuba diving Calis Beach and surrounds has it all and it's just here waiting for you.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
12 Sep 2014
"Lovely apartment, great location."
We stayed at Mirage apartment for two weeks. The apartment possibly need and is very clean and modern and superbly appointed. The pool area is lovely and well maintained and we had the pool to oursel… More
16 Aug 2014
"Perfect apartment for a wonderful holiday"
We stayed at Mirage apartment for our two week holiday. The apartment has everything you could possibly need and very clean and modern. The pool area is fantastic and we had the pool to ourselves fo… More
28 Jul 2014
"Perfect location for couples holiday"
Had a great time at the apartment and it was ideally located within walking distance to the beach but still very quiet. We spent a lot of time on boat trips in Fethiye which were only a short bus ride… More
29 Apr 2014
after having spent already a week in this apartment in February, it was a pleasure to come back in April. This apartment is next to the Sunday market and close to restaurants, a bakery and good superm… More
19 Oct 2013
"Excellent Apartment... Super holiday"
We have just returned from 3 weeks staying at the lovely Mirage apartment. From our arrival to our departure we cannot fault anything. It is centrally located close to local shops, restaurants and the… More
7 Aug 2013
"Fantastic Modern Apartment in very good location."
Superb accommodation, lovely quiet location, with very good, high quality facilities. Easy access to the local area, beach, shops and restaurants. Donna and her husband are very accommodating and he… More
16 Jun 2013
My husband and I have just retruned from a two week holiday at the Mirage and stayed at Donna's apartment. Everything you could possibly need was provided in the luxury apartment along with lnformation for restaurants and sight seeing. We will definitely be returning.
29 Jul 2012
"Excellent, would recommend this apartment to anyone travelling to Turkey"
The apartment is in a brand new complex of 10 apartments. It is situated near the Sunday Market in Calis and easy/short walking distance to supermarket, restaurants, water park and beach. The apartment itself has everything you could ever need and more and Donna (the owner) has thought of everything and added all the lovely finishing touches that makes this a luxury home from home. She had also left hints and tips for the area with directions on how to get them.