19 Edgewood Place NW
from £97 / night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
House / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 10
Availability Your dates are available
House / 4 bedrooms / sleeps 10
This bright, 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home with double garage is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in northwest Calgary, where the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth is held every July; the Calgary Stampede.
Your holiday attractions include the Calgary Stampede, Canada Olympic Park, Spruce Meadows, Banff Gondola and the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology. World class skiing and snowboarding facilities are approximately an hour away.
|Size||Sleeps up to 10, 4 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Nearest Amenities||300 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Calgary International Airport 15 km, Nearest railway: C-Train - Dalhousie Station 5 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Telephone, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms of which 2 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (4), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private garden, BBQ|
|Further details indoors|
• 2 car garage with electric door openers
• 2 coffee machines provided - one single-cup brewer with assortment of drinks, one multi-cup brewer
• 2 TVs provided - one big screen LCD TV on upper level and additional TV on lower level
• snow clearing and lawn maintenance are provided
|Further details outdoors|
• large deck in backyard
NOTE: The owner/landlord of this property is located in Calgary, AB CANADA and not in the US as the information below suggests. Apparently this website does not have a "Canada" category and so all of the landlords in North America are categorized as being in the United States.
About this location
The Alberta region
• Calgary is frequently blanketed with the warm Chinook Winds throughout the winter months
• Calgary is the oil and gas capital of Canada
• Calgary is Western Canada's leading head office center
• Calgary is a young and vibrant city
• Calgary has over 1 million in population and is growing - faster than any other Canadian city
• Alberta is the entrepreneurial capital of Canada
• Fitness Centres nearby
• 1600 acre Nose Hill Park - Provincially protected area. Great for wildlife/bird watching. Spectacular City centre and mountain views.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
29 Aug 2013
"Excellent property for holiday"
We used this rental house as a base for my Calgary wedding.This house had everything you could ever need, from scissors and rope to a welcome basket and coffee machine with free capsules. A very usefu… More
9 May 2013
"Home from home"
This was a great property, clean with all the facilities you would need. The welcome hamper was a great touch meaning I could have coffee as soon as I arrived.… More