from £115 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Villa | 4 bedrooms | sleeps 9
Set in a convenient location only a few minutes walk to the two sandy coves with turquoise waters.
Walking distance to supermarkets and local shops that provide all your requirements.
Cala Sant Vicenc has a wide array of excellent beach-side restaurants and tapas bars offering a wide selection of meals and wines to suit all tastes. Newly refurbished (2013) to a very high standard, Villa Bernat provides an excellent family holiday home where you don't need to drive, unless you want to explore the island including the beautiful old town of Pollenca or Puerto Pollenca.. This delightful seaside village is ideal for families requiring all facilities nearby.
This recently refurbished contemporary detached villa has been designed in a truly modern style, furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard with the benefit of air conditioning in all rooms and central heating for early/late lets.
The spacious accommodation offers:
* Living room with log burner, flat screen TV, Satellite with British BBC/ITV, DVD player, complimentary WIFI connection and PlayStation 3. The living room doorway opens onto a furnished terrace with electric canopy providing welcome shade from the summer sun
* New dining area overlooking front terrace
* Fully fitted modern kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, electric oven/hob, fridge/freezers and side door to BBQ terrace
* Twin bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bath and separate shower
* Guests cloakroom
* Utility room with washing machine and dryer in the basement
* Upstairs is the master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite walk in shower room and sun terrace
* Two further double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes - each have an en-suite walk in shower room and sun terraces
* Sauna in the basement.
The gardens are mainly surrounded by evergreen hedges and have spacious terraces surrounding the swimming pool with comfortably furnished sun loungers. Adjacent to the swimming pool is the modern brick built BBQ and open dining terrace - ideal for alfresco meals. Another added bonus and the centre of attraction is the poolside heated jacuzzi - relax sipping chilled drinks with the luxury of the outdoor warm waters.
• 1 Double (W190cms x L190cms) and 2 Doubles (W150cms x L190cms) 1 Twin (W90cms x L190cms)
• 3 shower rooms 1 bath/shower room - all en-suite
• Hairdryer provided in every bedroom
• 2 key operated safes available for guest use
• Beach towels are also supplied
• Complimentary air conditioning in all rooms and central heating for early/late lets. Air conditioning 18:00 - 06:00
• Complimentary WIFI connection
• Extra bed available on request
• Heated outdoor jacuzzi. Typical temperature is a 34-37 degrees centigrade, depending on the ambient temperature
• Maid service twice weekly - extra on request
• Nearest sandy beach five minute walk
• Nearest shops and restaurants - five minute walk
• NEW Private swimming pool 7.6m x 4.15m. Depth 1.10m - 1.75m
• Puerto Pollensa and Pollensa five minutes drive
• Table Tennis
|Size||Sleeps up to 9, 4 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Cala Barques 500 m|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||500 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Palma Airport 40 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Log fire, Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (unheated)|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, Table tennis, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 4 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||Double beds (3), Single beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 8, Lounge seats for 8|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (unheated), Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
About this location
The Balearic Islands region
Cala San Vicente
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
2 Nov 2014
"Fabulous villa and stunning location!"
Villa Bernat is a fantastically equipped modern villa. Internally and externally it is spotless and there is everything you could think of in the Villa. The owners have done a fantastic job in making it a very desirable property in which to holiday. The villa is in an excellent location, views of the sea and mountains are stunning. It really is only a few minutes walk to a lovely beach which has a couple of hotels and beach bars. It's also a 15 minute drive to Puerto Pollensa which is a beautiful town with lovely beaches and great restaurants. Go, you won't be disappointed. The owners Stephanie and Ian are a pleasure to deal with and are extremely helpful and efficient.
18 Jun 2014
"Beautiful Villa in Great Location"
Lovely villa in a great location, beaches and restaurants on your door stop, so you don't need a car. You can catch a bus very easy to pollensa and port a pollensa, where they are more great res… More
17 Jun 2014
"Perfect Villa in a perfect location"
Villa Bernat is a beautiful villa set in a stunning location . We were six friends on a girls holiday. The Villa is decorated and equipped to the highest standard. The villa has four bedrooms all with their own en suite bathrooms. Each bedroom also has a balcony with stunning views. The Villa is extremely well equipped, especially the newly fitted kitchen. The outside space is great. There is a lovely pool, eight really comfy sun loungers , a BBQ area with outdoor sofa and chairs. Every detail is thought out, a high quality IPod Dock, a large flat screen TV, really great outdoor eating area with an electronic awning for maximum shade in the heat of the day. There is also a great jacuzzi next to the pool, great for chilling out in, in the evening. Just down the hill is a delightful beach, only a 5 minute walk from the villa. The village is also charming with quite a few nice restaurants. Can't say there s any negatives at all at this stunning villa and would highly recommend it to a group of friends or families.
30 Jan 2014
"Better than advertised - really loved everything about Villa Bernat"
I stayed in this Villa during September 2013. It lived up to all my expectations, with every facility and service available as described. Beautifully maintained by friendly local staff. The garden off… More
3 Jan 2014
"Absolutely amazing villa"
We stayed here in August 2013, the villa is beautiful and everything appears brand new, all the bathrooms are outstanding with large walk in showers and top quality fittings. The sun terrrace and pool… More
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:24 Mar 2015
Based in United Kingdom