Villa | 8 bedrooms | sleeps 20
Seven (7) king-sized, and one (1) queen-sized, fully air-conditioned suites grace this 15,000+ sq. ft. Italianate Tuscan-style vacation villa perfectly sited atop a soaring sea cliff to offer sweeping 220 degree views of the ocean. Designed by a world-renowned, award-winning architect using individually selected materials from throughout the world, our luxury beach villa also boasts 18' deep shady terraces, an easily accessible 600' white sand secluded beach, a 3600 sq. ft. (surface area) zero-entry, free-form private swimming pool design w/spa, fully equipped game room including satellite TV, DVD and extensive video library and much, much more.
Interior designs include custom mahogany furnishings & imported fabric window treatments, hand-painted ceiling and wall murals by an international artist and intimate details designed to capture the imagination. Since we are located within the town of Cabrera , Villa Castellamonte is also conveniently near to other popular tourist destinations such as Cabarete, Sosua, Puerto Plata and Samana Bay.
Within our family vacation resort the very complete game / media room is purely for your in-villa entertainment. The room includes a large flat screen television with over 500 satellite channels including the major networks and movies channels. Also included is an extensive DVD collection for those evenings when you just want to relax with a favorite movie as the soothing breezes from the ocean refresh you. For games, the room is equipped with a foosball table, billiards, ping pong and a highly-popular 15' championship shuffleboard table for those friendly competitions we all enjoy on vacation.
|Size||Sleeps up to 20, 8 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Caleton 50 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary, Wheelchair users|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: POP 60 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Internet access, DVD player, Staffed property, Sea view|
|General||Air conditioning, Video player, CD player, Telephone, Fax machine, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||8 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms of which 8 En suites|
|Furniture||3 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Dining seats for 16|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ, Bicycles available|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking|
|Further details indoors|
We believe we have considered every comfort and luxury to make your vacation here the most wonderful and relaxing you have ever enjoyed. Use this stunning vacation rental as your dream retreat this year and let us know if we are right!
- Total of Eight (8) Spacious Air-Conditioned Elegant Bedroom Suites with En Suite Baths
- 2 Huge Living Areas; one a splendid grand living room for entertaining, the other a totally equipped game room for relaxation
- Formal Dining, Al Fresco Dining, Private Dining and Grand Terrace Dining areas
- Massive 18' deep, shady grand terrace with luxurious furnishings for outdoor living and relaxation
- Two Gourmet Kitchens for Entertaining Large Groups
- Twin 60Kv Cummings Diesel Generators, Batteries & Inverter System for Uninterrupted Power Supply
- 44,000 Gallon Underground Cistern with Redundant 55psi Water Pumps
- Private Wine Cellar with Individual Temperature Controls Holds 600+ Bottles
- 3 Elegant Hand-Carved Coralina Fireplaces with Gas Logs & Remote Ignition
- Gorgeous Hand Painted Ceilings and Wall Murals by International Muralist
- 3 Satellite Sony Trinitron Televisions with VCR/DVD/CD & Vast Video/Audio Library
- 18' (5m) Deep Grand Terrace Encompasses the Villa for Splendid Outdoor Living
- Fully Exercise Facility including Elliptical Runner, Bow Flex, and Free Weights
- 60' x 60' Custom Designed Zero Entry Swimming Pool w/Peninsula, swim-through tunnel and diving rock
- Spa-Quality Luxurious Padded Pool Chairs and Chaise Lounges
- Luxurious Double-width Hammocks Overlooking the Sea
- Interior and Exterior Sony Dream System Surround Sound Systems w/CD Players
- Direct Access to Our Romantic 600' Secluded White Sand Beach
- Portable Beach Lounge Chairs & Umbrellas
- Children's Beach / Pool Toys & Board Games
- 15' Championship Shuffleboard Table
- Professional Foosball Table
- 8' Championship Quality Outdoor Pool Table w/Ping-Pong
- 4 Hole Putting / Chipping Greens with nearby Playa Grande Golf Course
- Tuscan-style Fully Stocked Bar w/Mixes
- Italian Hand-Carved Marble Entrance Fountain; perfect for romantic pictures
- Fully Landscaped & Maintained Rooftop Gardens
- Romantic, Secluded Garden Areas Overlooking the Sea
- Spectacular Hand Built Stone Privacy Wall Surrounds the Villa
- Fully Trained Staff including Chef de Cuisine, On-Site Concierge, Masseuse, Laundress, Housekeepers, Gardeners & Security
- Handicap Accessible Ground Floor Master Suite, Gardens and Zero-entry Pool
- High Speed (DSL) Wireless Internet and much more...
The El Cibao/Amber Coast region
Our luxury villa is located within Orchid Bay Estates, a prestigious secure gated community, just on the outskirts of the charming rural town of Cabrera. There are many local activities to entertain you throughout your stay with us. Ziplining, snorkel/scuba, horseback riding, deep sea fishing and many more are easily accessible.
Cabrera, Dominican Republic
Cabrera is a quaint, rural, oceanfront community which thrives more on agriculture than tourism so you are able to meet and enjoy the friendliness of the Dominican people instead of other tourists. Within town are all of the activities you could imagine, from whale watching to ATV tours to horseback riding anything is available for your relaxation and enjoyment.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
16 Jul 2014
"Dream come true!"
This villa is perfect for large or small groups. I stayed here with a couple for friends and family from July 10-July 14 and it was not long enough we can not wait to come back. I also had my wedding … More
3 Oct 2013
Best vacation yet! I can't say it enough how terrific this trip was. There were 12 of us and we all had the best time. The staff was fabulous. They took care of every need! The house is amazing, … More
26 Sep 2013
"Fabulous Vacation/Honeymoon Villa"
My wife and I spent a fabulous week at the Villa to celebrate her birthday and to enjoy a well-deserved honeymoon we never took after our marriage. I was looking for a place that offered exclusivity a… More
Thank you very much for your favorable review for our luxury vacation villa. We appreciate our guests feedback and constantly use it to help improve our services. Likely this is why we consistently receive 5 star reviews from virtually all of our guests.
I checked with Samantha and the villa staff regarding your concerns about the games tables. I am sorry you did not have the opportunity to mention your concerns about these items while you were in residence. We have hundreds (literally) of ping pong balls, ice (wax) for the shuffleboard and can repair any broken pool cue in less than 10 minutes with supplies from our maintenance staff. All of the staff are here at the villa to help address any concerns or problems so your vacation is as magical and smooth as can be.
Thank you again for sharing your special honeymoon with us at Villa Castellamonte. I'll make sure the staff know of your appreciation as well.
18 Jul 2013
"Fabulous experience, best place to stay ever"
We had 17 people at Villa Castellamonte to celebrate my parents' 50th anniversary, for the best vacation experience ever. If I could give 6 stars for the service provided by the excellent staff,… More
11 Jul 2013
"It was the best family vacation we have ever experienced."
From the moment we booked this trip, our anticipation built with excitement & wondered how could all these reviews & pix possibly be real. This was the BEST time that all 12 of us have ever enjoyed t… More
5 Jul 2013
Sixteen of us spent 8 luxurious days at this slice of heaven. The house is beautifully furnished, the grounds impeccably manicured and maintained, and the views are spectacular. What made our stay fe… More
27 May 2013
A group of 8 friends stayed at Villa Castellamonte for a one night on May 24th, 2013. The villa is more stunning in real life than in pictures. Staff was amazing, and the service was 6 star. Everyt… More
25 May 2013
"A Birthday Escape to Villa Castellamonte...unforgettable!"
So, I arrived with my fiancee and best friend at around 6pm and jumped right into the most spectacular pool in the world. There were four friends already enjoying a luxurious "picadera" by t… More
14 Apr 2013
"Total Relaxation & Awesome !!"
Villa Castellamonte is the one of most relaxing vacation experience we have ever had. The Villa is very beautifully designed, clean and comfortable. All the bedrooms are detailed with beautiful murals… More
11 Apr 2013
"It lives up to the descriptions!"
We do an annual trip every year with my Company- typically 12-15 people. We've gone to Hawaii twice (Turtle Bay and Hilton Waikola) and several stays at different hotels in the Bahamas. This wa… More
You need to pay through the Holiday Lettings website to ensure your payment is protected. We can’t protect your payment if you don’t pay through us.Learn more
You're booking with
- 2 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:07 Aug 2013
Based in United States
- Visit site
- Las Terrenas
- 53 properties
- 24 properties
- 21 properties
- Playa Cofresi
- 15 properties
- Las Galeras
- 13 properties