Burnham-on-Sea Marina view
Caravan/Mobile Home | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
Three bedroom holiday home with private garden, patio and raised veranda deck with wrought iron garden furniture.
Our immaculate ten year old Willerby Westmorland sits in a prestige secluded cul-de-sac position at the Haven Holiday Village, with views to the marina..
The park itself is located on the seafront at Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset.
• Open plan lounge/dining area which has many homely personal touches that we have added to make your stay really relaxing and comfortable, just as if it was your own home.
• Tasteful decor.
• Good lighting throughout with additional lamps for added mood lighting and atmosphere.
• Well fitted kitchen with full size appliances.
• Dining area with dining table and chairs.
• Sleeps up to 8 people - three bedrooms, sleeping 6 people, plus a sofa bed in the lounge for an extra 2 children if need be.
• Separate full size shower room and toilet.
• Blow-air heating. Gas fire in living room.
• Private garden with paved area and patio
• Veranda deck with wrought iron garden furniture and views to the marina
• Car park space directly next to caravan
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Burnham-on-Sea 300 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||TV, Video player, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 8|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Private garden, Bicycles available, Climbing frame, Swing set, Private fishing lake or river|
The West Country region
Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Bridgewater, Brean, Weston-Super-Mare, Glastonbury, Wells, Street, Bath, Bristol, Exmoor, Somerset Levels and lots of other nearby towns and attractions are virtually on the doorstep
Don't forget to try some local cider and Cheddar cheese.
The ever popular seaside town of Burnham-on-Sea boasts one of the longest stretches of glorious golden sand in Europe – seven miles of award winning beaches.
Just a few miles along the coast from Weston-Super-Mare and minutes from junction 22 of the M5 motorway.
The busy town centre enjoys a good mix of traditional shops and high street names, with several large shopping destinations just a stone's throw away.
You'll find affordable cafes and fish & chips shops and a great choice of English, French, Italian, Chinese and Indian restaurants, pubs and bars.
Good bus services run locally and across the region from just outside the Holiday Village entrance.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
100% Response rate
Based in United Kingdom
- 114 properties
- 99 properties
- 85 properties
- 69 properties
- 69 properties
- 61 properties
- 55 properties
- 43 properties
- 38 properties
- 37 properties
- Shepton Mallet
- 32 properties
- 28 properties
- 24 properties
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- 18 properties
- 14 properties
- 11 properties
- 7 properties
- 7 properties