Caravan/Mobile Home | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 8
A modern, large luxury three bedroom holiday home with a light, airy and spacious feel to it.
Rated as a 'Prestige property' by Haven Holiday Village, where the caravan is locate in a good position on the site.
The park itself is located on the seafront at Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset.
• Large, open plan lounge area which has many homely personal touches that we have added to make your stay really relaxing and comfortable, just as if it was your own home.
• Tasteful decor.
• Good lighting throughout with additional lamps for added mood lighting and atmosphere.
• Well fitted kitchen with full size appliances.
• Dining area with dining table and chairs.
• Sleeps up to 8 people - three bedrooms, sleeping 6 people, plus a sofa bed in the lounge for an extra 2 children if need be.
• Two bathrooms, one en-suite with full size shower off master bedroom.
• UPVC double glazing and central heating (radiators from gas boiler).
• Gas central heating throughout. Gas fire in living room.
• Venetian blinds to all windows (except front facing aspect).
• Small paved area/patio.
|Size||Sleeps up to 8, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Burnham-on-Sea 500 m|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||200 m|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, DVD player|
|Pool||Shared indoor pool, Children's pool|
|General||Central heating, TV, Pool or snooker table, Table tennis, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 En suites and 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 8|
|Outdoors||Shared indoor pool, Balcony or terrace, Shared garden, Bicycles available, Climbing frame, Swing set, Private fishing lake or river|
The West Country region
Wookey Hole, Cheddar Gorge and Caves, Bridgewater, Brean, Weston-Super-Mare, Glastonbury, Wells, Street, Bath, Bristol, Exmoor, Somerset Levels and lots of other nearby towns and attractions are virtually on the doorstep
Don't forget to try some local cider and Cheddar cheese.
The ever popular seaside town of Burnham-on-Sea boasts one of the longest stretches of glorious golden sand in Europe – seven miles of award winning beaches.
Just a few miles along the coast from Weston-Super-Mare and minutes from junction 22 of the M5 motorway.
The busy town centre enjoys a good mix of traditional shops and high street names, with several large shopping destinations just a stone's throw away.
You'll find affordable cafes and fish & chips shops and a great choice of English, French, Italian, Chinese and Indian restaurants, pubs and bars.
Good bus services run locally and across the region from just outside the Holiday Village entrance.