Finca | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 7
'Villa Maria' is an amazing villa, a property `just different and particular´ in Buger. A traditional Mallorcan house where everything is huge and breath nature and `special´.
This house has been built with a classical charme in 4 levels and it is settled in the heart of Mallorca (Buger) surrounded of trees, mountains, at 10 minutes driving to the beaches of Pollensa and Alcudia and all comfort of contemporary life.
'Villa Maria' is so huge that it has 3 kitchens (one at the upper level, another at the second level and another one at the ground floor level next to the swimming pool), 4 dining areas (two at the upper level, another one huge at the second level and another under the porch next to the swimming pool), two halls (an oversize sofa area at the upper level and a corner with perfect views to the valley at the second floor), ...
It has newest commodities such as Flat TV, WIFI zone, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchens, porch looking at the swimming pool, chill out area, an amazing swimming pool excaved at the mountain and some terraces plenty of sun beds and corners with lots of charm.
The villa has 3 bedrooms (there is place enough for 7 people) and 4 bathrooms.
On the upper floor you will find a huge Hall with comfortable Over-sized Sofas and 2 Dining Area. At the level there is the Main Bedroom with a huge Bathroom Ensuite, a Kitchen and the breakfast area with splendid views to the valley and the sea of the Bay of Alcudia, which is at 14 km.
There is a terrace up to this level where the views are just amazing, specially lookig at the mountains of Sera de Tramuntana and the Bay of Alcudia.
The second level has 2 bedrooms (one Double Bedroom and another one, a twin bedroom). Each of them has a Bathroom Ensuite. At this level you can find an small hall with perfect views, a huge dining Area, an small kitchen and other halls.
From here you can go down to the ground level where you will find the swimming pool and the terraces plenty of sunbed. This place is just amazing. The Swimming pool has been built in a hole of the mountain and the water is perfectly clear. To swim here is just a present. Next to it you will find sunbeds, a huge BBQ, a porch with an outdoor sofa area and an outdoor dining area. There is a totally new kitchen fully equipped next to the swimming pool and a bathroom with hidromassage shower.
All the property is surrounded by charm gardens and amazing views. Of course the villa has a parking area.
'Villa Maria' is a place to simply enjoy life and feel particular and special.
|Size||Sleeps up to 7, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Puerto de Alcudia 14 km|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||1 km|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Son Sant Joan 45 km, Nearest railway: Buger 1 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, Yes, smoking allowed|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player, Sea view|
|General||Central heating, Air conditioning, TV, CD player, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 3 En suites, Solarium or roof terrace|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (6), Cots (1), Dining seats for 10, Lounge seats for 10|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
The Mallorca/Majorca region
The Northwest of Mallorca is a traditional mediterranean area which nowadays has become a quiet touristy place that still keeps the essence of what it was. Buger is just countryside but at only few minutes driving to the mountains of Serra de Tramuntana and the beaches of Alcudia, Pollensa and Can Picafort where there an interesting pedestrian path of few kilometers that goes all around the coast line (beach, port with sports boats and some old traditional fishing boats, and rocky area). In the other hand you will find many terraces, bars and restaurants from where take a pleasant aroma with a breeze, the best fish restaurants, ice cream parlours and clothing stores.
In Can Picafort, not far away from the house, you will find some special beaches such as Son Baulo (sandy beach with some other small and empty beaches and the rest of Son Real the phoenician civilization on mallorca) or Es Comu (the beach that belows to the natural park of S'Albufera) or simply the main beach of Can Picafort where you will find many options to enjoy the beach and attractions.
About beaches you can also find some other really interesting at both sides of Can Picafort, Arta and Alcudia, both places at less than 20 minutes driving.
But if there is somewhere to visit for nature lovers and S'Albufereta S'Albufera are two of the largest wetlands of ecological importance of the Balearic Islands, and its environs, and that meet an interesting plant and animal life.
At 15 miles from the house you can find the rest of Son Real, the phoenician culture in Mallorca, also there are some talaiots where the ancient Majorcan lived more than 2000 years ago. At 10 miles from the house you will find the old town of Alcúdia, called the faithful city in Christian times, the name is Arabic and Roman footprint. A past forged between them in a privileged enclave in the north of Mallorca. Situated close to the Sierra de Tramontana, Alcúdia has his back to the farm and rural Mallorca, and bathe his feet the waters of two bays, the north of Pollença and Alcúdia east. Alcúdia is located in the middle of this area of contrasts, between the stone wall of the Serra and the sandy coves of the bay alcudiense between the north wind, sea and inland.
The surrounding of Villa Buger Paradise is plenty of options, attractions, activities to do and places to visit.
LOCAL PLACES TO VISIT:
- The phoenician rest of Son Real
- Talaiotical villages like Ses Paises
- The Roman city of Pollentia, founded in 123 BC
- The Roman theater, exceptional for being carved into the stone.
- City of Alcúdia medieval, walled enclosure within which lies the village of Alcudia.
- Fundación Yannick and Ben Jakober with an interesting collection of portraits of children.
- Monographic Museum of Pollentia.
- Museum of the Parish Church of Sant Jaume.
- Natural Park S'Albufera. The biggest natural park of the Balearic Island at only 3 miles.
- Natural Park S'Albufereta.
INTERESTING BEACHES IN THE SURROUNDINGS:
- Can Picafort beach which is a part of the Bay of Alcudia, the biggest fine sandy beach of the Balearic Island is just downstairs. In this beach you will find many facilities and services (sunbeds, umbrellas, sailing school, attractions, bars, parking, restaurants, and many attractions specially recommend for the children)
- Quiet beaches such Son Baulo and surroundings and Es Comu.
- Naturist beaches as Es Coll Baix.
- Windy beaches for practising sports such windsurfing or kite-surfing as Platja de Muro or Can Cap de Bou
ACTIVITIES AND SPORTS:
- Horse riding during the day or night in the surroundings
- Walk along the protected areas of Ermita de la Victoria, and Penya S'Atalaia des Migdia (highly recommended)
- Excursion to the Caves of Menorca by boat (underground caves unexplored)
- Hidropark water park (slides, wave pool, miniature golf, ... )
- Costa Cruises to sail north. There are boat trips (cruises Brisas)
- Alcanada Golf Course, 18 holes opened in 2004
- Hang-gliding and paragliding from Puig de Sant Martí (mountains where thermal currents allow the practice of these sports)
- Marinas and Donaire of Can Picafort, Alcudiamar,...
- Cycling (starting point to climb the Serra de Tramuntana, Alcúdia has areas with bike lane)
- Municipal sports facilities (soccer field artificial turf, covered pavilion with terraces, swimming pool deck building, gym, ...)
SURROUNDINGS OF THE HOUSE:
Enjoy the small fishing port of Can Picafort and walk around the pedestrian path that goes all around the coast line. Enjoy the terraces, bars and restaurants from where take a pleasant aroma with a breeze, the best fish restaurants, ice cream parlours and clothing stores.
Enjoy the beaches such as Son Baulo, Es Comu or the main beach of Can Picafort where you will find many options to enjoy the beach and attractions.
Enjoy the fiestas and celebrities that goes on during all the summer in Can Picafort and the surroundings.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Juan Tolo (Property Manager Bartolome Llabres San Pedro)
- 4 Years listed
60% Response rate
Based in Spain
- 887 properties
- Cala D'Or
- 269 properties
- Can Picafort
- 141 properties
- Port De Pollença / Pollensa
- 133 properties
- 62 properties
- 60 properties
- Sa Pobla
- 58 properties
- 54 properties
- 51 properties
- 50 properties
- 41 properties
- Santa Margalida
- 41 properties
- 31 properties
- Santa Maria del Cami
- 20 properties
- 17 properties
- Playa de Muro
- 15 properties
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- 9 properties
- 8 properties