Bluesy Beach House
About the home
Bluesy Beach House is a fantastic holiday home any time of the year. It is in the perfect position for surfing and other watersports, beachcombing, rock pooling, snorkeling, walking or simply relaxing on the beach.
Situated just outside Bude in Widemouth Bay, the large expanse of golden sands provides a haven of interest whatever your age, and, Bluesy Beach House is just a stones throw away from this amazing stretch of coast.
Widemouth Bay is one of the best surfing beach in North Cornwall and with Bluesy Beach House being a few steps from the beach this really is a perfect choice for any surfing enthusiasts. The house benefits from a wet room with two showers and direct access from the beach; ideal for washing off the salt and sand after a hard day on the surf.
The property has ample space to store any beach or surfing equipment (with access to the wet room for the outside), two sun lounges, a balcony, garden, plenty of parking, and wifi for anyone who needs to work whilst on holiday or simply wants to check the latest surf reports.
It's only a short walk to the excellent fresh fish counter at the village shop; The Bay View, a great pub restaurant, a surf shop, and a fish and chip takeaway (in season).
If you want to venture further afield Bude is a short drive away and is a traditional seaside town with plenty of restaurants, bars, cafes and attractions.
Located within easy reach of the beach house is the famous King Arthur's Castle and the picturesque village of Clovelly - both of which are definitely worth a visit.
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider:||Corporate lets|
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Unsuitable for people with restricted mobility
|Notes:||No pets allowed|
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||Satellite TV, Wi-fi available|
|Utilities:||Dishwasher, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 family bathroom and 1 en suite|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Dining seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen and towels provided|
|Outdoors:||Balcony / Terrace, Private garden, BBQ|
Further details indoors:
- A spacious living area with double doors leading out to the rear sun lounge.
- Furnished with a three seater sofa, arm chair, pouf and coffee tables.
- Flatscreen TV with Sky FreeSat, DVD player and Ipod docking station.
- Feature fireplace with driftwood.
- Wifi for guests who bring their own laptop.
- Large table overlooking the sea, perfect for working or dining.
- A selection of board games, CDs and DVDs.
- The rear sun lounge provides a perfect indoor play area for the children or a second dining area.
- The beach themed front sun lounge is a peaceful area to read and means you can enjoy the sun anytime.
- A modern kitchen with cream units and pale blue worktop.
- Electric oven, grill and induction hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- Separate utility room with sink, washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- Dining table with four chairs and a small childrens table with stools.
- TV and Ipod docking station.
Bedroom one with en-suite
- Furnished with a double bed, two bedside tables both with lamps and storage.
- Roberts radio and wall mounted flatscreen TV.
- En-suite comprises a shower cubicle, w.c. and wash basin.
- Furnished with a twin beds (can be arranged as a king-size on request), two bedside tables both with lamps and storage.
- Flatscreen TV.
- Playroom with bunk beds.
- Desk provided for working.
- Extra guests can be conveniently accommodated at ShoreThing Guest House next door, or The Bay View Inn nearby.
- Wet room with two showers and direct access from the outside.
- Main bathroom comprises of a low rise easy access bath, w.c, twin sinks and heated towel rail.
- En-suite to bedroom one comprises a shower cubicle, w.c. and wash basin.
Further details outdoors:
- Balcony with views over across Widemouth Bay.
- Ample parking.
- Grass play area at the front of the property.
- Private back garden with palm trees.
- BBQ supplied for the use of guests during their stay.
- Storage shed for surfboards and beach items.
- Just a stone's throw from the beach makes this property the perfect location for surfing and other watersports, beachcombing, rock pooling, snorkeling, walking or simply relaxing on the beach.
- It's a short walk to the excellent fresh fish counter at the village shop; The Bay View, a great pub and restaurant; a surf shop and a fish and chip takeaway (in season).
Please note: No pets allowed in the property during July and August. Only one pet is accepted at this property outside of these months. Bedroom three can accommodate children up to the age of 12 only.
The West Country / Cornwall region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
Cornwall has 300 miles of coastline
A Bodmin coach house inspired Daphne du Maurier’s novel, The Jamaica Inn
North Cornwall holds two Michelin starred restaurants (in Padstow and Rock)
The Bude area
A charming North Cornwall coastal town, Bude is as diverse as it is beautiful. With history dating back to early Christian settlers, Bude became popular as a seaside resort in Victorian times. Today, Bude is a vibrant coastal town famous for its excellent surfing conditions and its picturesque countryside scenery. Bude boasts plenty to enjoy during your stay, ranging from active pursuits, such as golf, horse riding and surfing, to more laid back offerings such as a day at one of four beaches, numerous guided walks and two military museums in the area.
Bude is blessed with a number of fine restaurants, cosy Inns and pleasant bistros, as well as a quaint town centre with a varied range of shopping options. Numerous castles and stately homes are in to be found in and around the area to be explored, while just off the coast Lundy Island is a fascinating haven of wildlife and peaceful, unspoilt landscapes.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Contact the advertiser for further details on the best way to reach this property.
Activities near Bude
Golf less than 15 mins walk
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|1 Sep 12||29 Sep 12||£ 749||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 689||-||-||3 Nights|
|27 Oct 12||3 Nov 12||£ 779||-||-||3 Nights|
|3 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 559||-||-||3 Nights|
|22 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 1029||-||-||3 Nights|
|5 Jan 13||16 Feb 13||£ 529||-||-||3 Nights|
|16 Feb 13||23 Feb 13||£ 599||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 559||-||-||3 Nights|
|23 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 869||-||-||3 Nights|
|13 Apr 13||25 May 13||£ 729||-||-||3 Nights|
|25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 1299||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 919||-||-||3 Nights|
|29 Jun 13||20 Jul 13||£ 1039||-||-||3 Nights|
|20 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 1479||-||-||1 Week|
|27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 1589||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||14 Sep 13||£ 819||-||-||3 Nights|
|14 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 789||-||-||3 Nights|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 719||-||-||3 Nights|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 749||-||-||3 Nights|
|26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 819||-||-||3 Nights|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 559||-||-||3 Nights|
|21 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 1079||-||-||3 Nights|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
All prices are in £ per week. Short breaks (minimum of three nights) are available outside of July and August, prices on application. All prices include towels (unless otherwise stated on the web), bed linen, gas and electricity. Each booking also incurs a non-refundable booking fee of £35 (which is included in the prices above). Properties in Dartmouth and Kingswear incur a 10% premium for stays over Dartmouth Regatta week. Properties in Fowey incur a 10% premium for stays over Fowey Regatta and Carnival week. Properties in Bude incur a 10% premium for stays over the Bude Jazz Festival. In the run up to and including the Olympic period,the prices of properties in close proixmity to the sailing area will vary from those listed above,please refer to the website to obtain prices for this period.Enquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the manager
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
6 years listed
You are contacting
Blue Chip Holidays
Blue Chip Holidays (property manager)
The property manager has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2007. This bungalow has so far received no reviews.
Verified property manager
This property manager has been verified by our team.
Payments for this home can be made directly to the property manager.
Selected other homes from this advertiser
5 Kiniver Court - 18 in Teignmouth, England
1 Belvedere Court in Paignton, England
15 Belvedere Court - 68 in Paignton, England
28 Century Quay - 170 in Plymouth, England
Holiday homes in England (21,188)