The Mews, Glebe House-271
from £56 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
from £56 /night help Price for guests, Nights approx:
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Cottage / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
Glebe House Cottages form a beautiful collection of early 19th Century listed buildings in an idyllic and unspoiled countryside setting. With Bude's award winning beaches and the sweeping North Cornwall coast within 10 minutes, plus the Ruby Country's walking, cycling, horse riding and fishing on the doorstep, Glebe House is the perfect location for couples and families alike.
The cottages are set in 5 acres of formal gardens and established woodland where children can explore and adults can find their own quiet spot. On site there is also a children's play area, a laundry room, a games room, evening bar (by arrangement) and beach toys available for guests.
Warm fresh bread, croissants and pain au chocolat are available to order as breakfast baskets each morning, and a range of freshly cooked meals and matching wines are on offer - so you can enjoy your days knowing that the evening's catering for the family will be both easy and a treat!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||TV, CD player, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 3|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Shared garden, Private tennis court|
|Further details indoors|
- The impressive living area features a high ceiling with feature beams and inglenook fireplace.
- Seating is by way of a comfortable three piece suite and there are three coffee tables plus a sideboard.
- Entertainment is provided by a T.V. with Freeview, DVD player and a DAB hi-fi system (including an mp3 player input).
- A selection of books are available for guests.
- Wi-Fi is also available.
- The open plan kitchen has an electric hob, grill and a double oven and a microwave oven for cooking.
- A fridge with ice maker, kettle and toaster are also on hand and there is a range of crockery, glasses, pans and cutlery.
- A wooden dining table with four chairs provides for guests at meal times; two stools at the kitchen worksurface give additional seating.
- The beamed ceiling and painted stone and brick walls of the master bedroom give a real feeling of the character of the room.
- A double bed with canopy and padded headboard complements the feel, while there are bedside cabinets with lamps, a large double wardrobe and a chest of drawers with a large mirror above.
- The second bedroom has bunk beds and a wardrobe plus a chest of drawers.
- The bathroom has a bath with shower over, washbasin and w.c.
- There is a large mirror over the bath and a shaver socket is provided.
|Further details outdoors|
Located just a few miles from the beach.
Heated outdoor swimming pool (4'8" deep and is available from May to the end of September).
5 acres of formal communal gardens and established woodland.
Children"s play area.
A laundry room.
A games room.
2 bedroom cottage, sleeps 4. Open plan living area with exposed beams and stone. Heated outdoor pool and tennis court. Plentiful parking.
The Cornwall region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
A charming North Cornwall coastal town, Bude is as diverse as it is beautiful. With history dating back to early Christian settlers, Bude became popular as a seaside resort in Victorian times.
Today, Bude is a vibrant coastal town famous for its excellent surfing conditions and its picturesque countryside scenery. Bude boasts plenty to enjoy during your stay, ranging from active pursuits, such as golf, horse riding and surfing, to more laid back offerings such as a day at one of four beaches, numerous guided walks and two military museums in the area.
Bude is blessed with a number of fine restaurants, cosy Inns and pleasant bistros, as well as a quaint town centre with a varied range of shopping options. Numerous castles and stately homes are in to be found in and around the area to be explored, while just off the coast Lundy Island is a fascinating haven of wildlife and peaceful, unspoilt landscapes.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:21 Apr 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted