Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Glebe House Cottages form a beautiful collection of early 19th Century listed buildings in an idyllic and unspoiled countryside setting. With Bude's award winning beaches and the sweeping North Cornwall coast within 10 minutes, plus the Ruby Country's walking, cycling, horse riding and fishing on the doorstep, Glebe House is the perfect location for couples and families alike.
The cottages are set in 5 acres of formal gardens and established woodland where children can explore and adults can find their own quiet spot. On site there is also a children's play area, a laundry room, a games room, evening bar (by arrangement) and beach toys available for guests.
Warm fresh bread, croissants and pain au chocolat are available to order as breakfast baskets each morning, and a range of freshly cooked meals and matching wines are on offer - so you can enjoy your days knowing that the evening's catering for the family will be both easy and a treat!
Old Stables has an open plan living/dining/kitchen area. On the first floor there is a king sized double bedroom, twin bedroom and a double jacuzzi bath in the family bathroom.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 5|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
- The living area is provided with comfortable sofas and a coffee table.
- The beamed ceiling adds to the charm of this room, with features such as wall lights, a fireplace with an electric woodburning stove and pictures adding a welcoming touch.
- Entertainment is provided by a T.V. with Freeview, DVD player and a DAB hi-fi system (including an mp3 player input).
- Selection of books available for guests.
- Wi-Fi is also available.
- Old Stables has a clean and bright kitchen area in the open plan downstairs.
- It is equipped with an electric hob, grill and double oven, fridge with ice making compartment, kettle, toaster and microwave.
- A full range of crockery, pans, cutlery and glasses is also provided.
- A dining table and four chairs is complemented by two stools at the kitchen worktop to give ample seating for meal time.
- Features a double bed with canopy over and painted bare stone walls.
- There are bedside cabinets with individual lamps, with storage provided by a wardrobe and chest of drawers.
- Finishing touches include a mirror and pictures.
- Features twin beds, a three-drawer chest, a double wardrobe and a central bedside cabinet with lamp, complemented by thoughtful lighting and a large wall mirror.
- Old Stable features a bathroom with a luxurious Jacuzzi bath, which also has a shower over.
- There is also a washbasin, w.c., heated towel rail and shaver socket.
|Further details outdoors|
Located just a few miles from the beach.
Cobbled loggia shared with The Coach House.
Heated outdoor swimming pool (4'8" deep and is available fromm May to the end of September).
5 acres of formal communal gardens and established woodland.
Children's play area.
A laundry room.
A games room.
Evening bar (available on arrangement).
2 bedroom cottage, sleeps 4. Open plan living area with exposed beams and stone. Double jacuzzi bath. Heated outdoor pool and tennis court. Plentiful parking.
The West Country region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
A charming North Cornwall coastal town, Bude is as diverse as it is beautiful. With history dating back to early Christian settlers, Bude became popular as a seaside resort in Victorian times. Today, Bude is a vibrant coastal town famous for its excellent surfing conditions and its picturesque countryside scenery. Bude boasts plenty to enjoy during your stay, ranging from active pursuits, such as golf, horse riding and surfing, to more laid back offerings such as a day at one of four beaches, numerous guided walks and two military museums in the area.
Bude is blessed with a number of fine restaurants, cosy Inns and pleasant bistros, as well as a quaint town centre with a varied range of shopping options. Numerous castles and stately homes are in to be found in and around the area to be explored, while just off the coast Lundy Island is a fascinating haven of wildlife and peaceful, unspoilt landscapes.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Calendar last updated:21 Aug 2014
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 494 properties
- 490 properties
- 165 properties
- 162 properties
- 118 properties
- Westward Ho
- 96 properties
- 89 properties
- 61 properties
- 54 properties
- 46 properties
- 45 properties
- Crackington Haven
- 20 properties
- 16 properties
- 15 properties
- 15 properties
- St Teath
- 12 properties
- 12 properties
- 9 properties
- 6 properties
- 6 properties