Granary - 274
from £70 /night help
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Contact the advertiser to confirm the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Cottage | 3 bedrooms | sleeps 6
Glebe House Cottages form a beautiful collection of early 19th Century listed buildings in an idyllic and unspoiled countryside setting.
With Bude's award winning beaches and the sweeping North Cornwall coast within 10 minutes, plus the Ruby Country's walking, cycling, horse riding and fishing on the doorstep, Glebe House is the perfect location for couples and families alike.
The property is child friendly with few ornaments to knock over, a stair gate and a limited babysitting service is available during the summer months.
The cottages are set in 5 acres of formal gardens and established woodland where children can explore and adults can find their own quiet spot. On site there is also a children's play area, a laundry room, a games room, evening bar (by arrangement) and beach toys available for guests.
Warm fresh bread, croissants and pain au chocolat are available to order as breakfast baskets each morning, and a range of freshly cooked meals and matching wines are on offer - so you can enjoy your days knowing that the evening's catering for the family will be both easy and a treat!
Granary has an open plan living/dining/kitchen area upstairs, with a twin bedded gallery bedroom above, while there are two bedrooms on the ground floor, including a superking or twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and twin beds in the second bedroom.
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Some pets are welcome - please contact the owner, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Private outdoor pool (heated), DVD player|
|Pool||Private outdoor pool (heated)|
|General||TV, CD player, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms and 1 En suites|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Single beds (4), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Private outdoor pool (heated), Shared garden, Private tennis court|
|Further details indoors|
- The first floor living room features a stunning space open to the rafters, with fabulous views across the gardens and countryside beyond.
- There is a comfortable three piece suite, a fireplace with an electric woodburning stove, display cupboard and coffee table.
- Entertainment is provided by a T.V. with Freeview, DVD player and a DAB hi-fi system (including an mp3 player input).
- A further space provides a quiet area with desk, chair and a selection of books, away from the main living area.
- Wi-Fi is also available.
- The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, freezer, microwave, electric hob, grill and double oven with ample workspace.
- There is a kettle, toaster and coffee maker and a full range of cutlery and crockery.
- An extendable dining table and six chairs provide ample seating for family dining.
- A four-poster bed provides an imposing centrepiece to the master bedroom, with bedside cabinets each side.
- A four-drawer chest and double wardrobe provide storage space.
- En-suite bathroom.
- The second ground floor bedroom has two single beds which can be combined to provide a superking sized bed.
- Character features include an original slit window, and with bedside tables with lamps, a storage cupboard and fabric bed head this is an inviting and comfortable room.
- Located up off the main living room, this has two single beds, a chest of drawers and bedside lamp.
- The bathroom offers a bath with shower over and shower curtain, w.c. and washbasin.
En-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Provides a shower cubicle, w.c. and wash basin. There is a large mirror above the wash basin and a combined light and shaver socket.
|Further details outdoors|
Just a few miles from the beach.
Heated outdoor swimming pool (4'8" deep and is available from May to the end of september).
5 acres of formal communal gardens and established woodland.
Children's play area.
A laundry room.
A games room.
3 bedroom cottage, sleeps 6. Open plan living area with exposed beams and stone. Includes an en-suite master bedroom with a 4 poster bed. Heated outdoor pool and tennis court. Plentiful parking.
About this location
The Cornwall region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
A charming North Cornwall coastal town, Bude is as diverse as it is beautiful. With history dating back to early Christian settlers, Bude became popular as a seaside resort in Victorian times. Today, Bude is a vibrant coastal town famous for its excellent surfing conditions and its picturesque countryside scenery. Bude boasts plenty to enjoy during your stay, ranging from active pursuits, such as golf, horse riding and surfing, to more laid back offerings such as a day at one of four beaches, numerous guided walks and two military museums in the area.
Bude is blessed with a number of fine restaurants, cosy Inns and pleasant bistros, as well as a quaint town centre with a varied range of shopping options. Numerous castles and stately homes are in to be found in and around the area to be explored, while just off the coast Lundy Island is a fascinating haven of wildlife and peaceful, unspoilt landscapes.
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 8 Years listed
100% Response rate
Calendar last updated:28 Mar 2015
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site