Cottage | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Glebe House Cottages form a beautiful collection of early 19th Century listed buildings in an idyllic and unspoiled countryside setting. With Bude's award winning beaches and the sweeping North Cornwall coast within 10 minutes, plus the Ruby Country's walking, cycling, horse riding and fishing on the doorstep, Glebe House is the perfect location for couples and families alike.
The property is child friendly with few ornaments to knock over, a stair gate and a limited babysitting service is available during the summer months.
The cottages are set in 5 acres of formal gardens and established woodland where children can explore and adults can find their own quiet spot. On site there is also a children's play area, a laundry room, a games room, evening bar (by arrangement) and beach toys available for guests.
Warm fresh bread, croissants and pain au chocolat are available to order as breakfast baskets each morning, and a range of freshly cooked meals and matching wines are on offer - so you can enjoy your days knowing that the evening's catering for the family will be both easy and a treat!
Gamekeeper has an open plan living/dining/kitchen area downstairs. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed complete with memory foam mattress and one with twin beds, as well as a double Jacuzzi bath in the bathroom.
This property especially welcomes children. There is a cot and a highchair available, plus baby changing mats, children's bedding, buckets, spades and windbreaks.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||Pets welcome, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, DVD player|
|General||TV, CD player, Games room, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Single beds (2), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Shared garden, Private tennis court|
|Further details indoors|
- The open plan living area features wooden beams complete with horse brasses, wall lights and with three windows to give great views.
- A comfortable three piece suite offers ample seating.
- Two coffee tables and a fireplace with an electric woodburning stove.
- Entertainment is provided by a T.V. with Freeview, DVD player and a DAB hi-fi system (including an mp3 player input).
- Wi-Fi is also available.
- There is a double electric oven and grill, electric hob, microwave, fridge with ice compartment, kettle, coffee maker and a toaster.
- A full range of utensils and crockery is also provided.
- A circular dining table and four chairs offer seating for guests at meal times.
-The master bedroom has a double bed with memory foam mattress.
- There are side lamps, a wardrobe and a chest of drawer.
- This twin bedded room offers a comfortable space for sleeping.
- Two chests for storage and bedside lamps on the central wicker drawer chest.
- The bathroom is equipped with a Jacuzzi for a luxurious bath-time experience! For those who prefer a shower, one is provided above the bath and there is also a w.c., washbasin and a large mirror with a shaver socket and light above.
|Further details outdoors|
- Set within 5 acres of formal communal gardens and woodland.
- Onsite children's play area, laundry room, games room and evening bar (by arrangement).
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (4'8" deep and available from May to the end of September) and tennis court.
- Plentiful parking available.
The West Country region
North Cornwall includes some of Britain’s most popular holiday destinations, and the North Cornwall holiday lends itself to sporting holidays, family beach breaks, or those seeking a little bit of everything. With Bude and Newquay's excellent surf, the landscapes of Bodmin and the glamour of Rock, North Cornwall has something for everyone.
A charming North Cornwall coastal town, Bude is as diverse as it is beautiful. With history dating back to early Christian settlers, Bude became popular as a seaside resort in Victorian times. Today, Bude is a vibrant coastal town famous for its excellent surfing conditions and its picturesque countryside scenery. Bude boasts plenty to enjoy during your stay, ranging from active pursuits, such as golf, horse riding and surfing, to more laid back offerings such as a day at one of four beaches, numerous guided walks and two military museums in the area.
Bude is blessed with a number of fine restaurants, cosy Inns and pleasant bistros, as well as a quaint town centre with a varied range of shopping options. Numerous castles and stately homes are in to be found in and around the area to be explored, while just off the coast Lundy Island is a fascinating haven of wildlife and peaceful, unspoilt landscapes.
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
You're booking with
Blue Chip Holidays (Property Manager Blue Chip Holidays)
- 7 Years listed
Based in United Kingdom
Credit cards accepted
- Visit site
- 321 properties
- 259 properties
- 118 properties
- 103 properties
- Westward Ho
- 96 properties
- 46 properties
- 45 properties
- 36 properties
- 35 properties
- 34 properties
- 25 properties
- Crackington Haven
- 21 properties
- 20 properties
- 16 properties
- 13 properties
- St Teath
- 12 properties
- 11 properties
- 8 properties
- 8 properties
- Higher Clovelly
- 6 properties