Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
The flat is on the first floor of a nice and very quite building. It's 56 square meters, 2 rooms, with the kitchen and the entrance,1 king size bed and 1 king size sofa bed, and 1 bathroom with the shower.No noise at all cause the flat is facing on the corner of a small street, and there are double windows.
The flat has high level standards:
- 2 LCD tv screen (40 and 20) Samsung and LG
- Electric window
- New italian bathroom VALENTINO, with shower
- Washing machine Candy 3,5kg
- Heating system, electronic set up
- FREE Wi-fi area internet G
- Hi-fi stereo LG
- Parabola/satellite, with 2000 channels Decoder Humax, Hotbird
- Italian-Danish furniture (Bo-Concept furniture)
- Fridge Samsung no frost
- Fully equipped kitchen, ready to use.
- Orthopedic Matrass 200x200cm
- Electric coffee maker Saeco
- Microwave LG
- Fixed Hotel Hair dryer
- Dvd/divx LG
- Home theatre on the walls 6.1 Samsung
- Hooven Candy
- Iron and iron board
- Flat is fully equipped!Everything already set up,to live your holiday in a nice ambient!
We Offer Minibus Transfer From/To Airport!
After your reservation you'll receive from the owner an E-mail with all the info to enjoy Budapest!
A representative will wait for you at the apartment at the previously agreed time to hand over the keys.
A standby phone number is also provided, in case of delays or if you need some directions.
We will be delighted to suggest to you how to spend an unforgettable holiday in one of the most charming cities in Europe.
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Danube 10 m|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, House swap, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||10 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Ferihegy 22 km, Nearest railway: Keleti 3 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Air conditioning, TV, Video player, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 En suites|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 5, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Access||Secure parking, Lift access|
1. ARE BED LINEN AND TOWELS PROVIDED IN THE APARTMENT?
Bed linen and towels are provided in our apartment at no extra charge, but they will not be changed or cleaned during your stay. We always suggest to bring one more, personal towel, also useful for the SPA.
2. ARE THE PRICES PER PERSON OR PER APARTMENT?
Prices shown are per apartment per night.
3. ARE THERE ANY TAXES?
No. All taxes are already included in the price.
4. HOW MUCH DO I PAY TO MAKE THE BOOKING?
The payment is normally 1 day deposit by Paypal or bank account. Bookings by websites and agencies provide their own rules.
5. HOW AND WHEN DO I PAY THE REST OF THE MONEY?
The remaining of the balance is payable on arrival in cash.
6. WHAT IS THE DEPOSIT I HAVE TO PAY ON ARRIVAL?
No deposit is due!
7. IS THERE AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR CLEANING?
There is no extra charge for cleaning. The apartment will be clean before your arrival. During your stay you are responsible for the cleanliness of the apartment, but you can ask our cleaning service also (20 euro charged)!
8. WHERE WILL WE GET THE KEYS?
The keys are given to you on arrival at the apartment. You will met there at a time specified by you!
9. WHAT TIME CAN WE ARRIVE / DEPART?
Arrivals should normally be after 14.00, and departures should be before 11.00am. If the flat is available before, no problems! If not, we have an hotel lobby, where to leave the luggage or wait.
Normally provisions can be made to look after luggage during the hours between, (you will have an hotel 4 stars at your disposal!) but the apartment should be vacated to allow for cleaning. No fee due for early or late arrivals!
10. WHO WILL MEET US AT THE APARTMENT?
We (the owners) or our representative will meet you at the apartment.
11. ARE THERE EXTRA CHARGES FOR GAS, ELECTRICITY OR WATER ETC?
There are no extra charges for gas, electricity etc.
12. WHAT IS THE MINIMUM STAY?
We require a minimum stay of three nights normally.
13. HOW WILL WE MEET AT BUDAPEST?
There are some possible ways:
- You give us your flight number and arrival time, and a mobile number in case or troubles or delays and our taxi will wait you the airport (with a plate on which your name is written,25 Euro for 1-4 people and take you to the apartment where we welcome you.This is a service outsourced, and it's the cheapest way.
- You give us a time period when you arrive to the apartment, and we will wait you there at that time.
The Central Hungary/Danube region
Budapest, one of the most interesting places to visit in Europe. With many beautiful sites to visit all World Heritage Sites, you do not want to miss out.
With delightful weather Budapest is the ideal location to visit and make the most out of your holiday. Visit the Castle District and see the River Danube embankments as well as Matthias Church for a real cultural experience.
The centre of the centre in Budapest.
Many attractions to see here including Hero's Square, an area covered with fantastic museums and statues of the Hero's and Leaders of the past.
Lots of great restaurants and bars to dine out in for those who love to really get into the cultural scene.
This city has everything to offer, whether you are visiting for a romantic break or for the lively night life. Don't miss out on the holiday of a lifetime.