Andrássy Ave 2BR Apt w/ Sauna
from £15 /night help Price for guests, Nights
from £15 /night help Price for guests, Nights
Estimated nightly price based on a weekly stay. Excludes fees (if applicable). Enter your dates to see the total cost.
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment / 2 bedrooms / sleeps 6
Sauna, Balcony, Parking and excellent location....our second home in the very heart of the city, is located on Andrassy Avenue (commonly known as the Champs Elysées of Budapest), a few steps from the picturesque Opera House and St. Stephen's Basilica. I immediately fell in love with this part of town as it is a vibrant, exciting and upcoming area of Budapest, still very close to everything, but a place where locals are actually living, with many restaurants, cafés and bars that are of good quality and not touristy. The Avenue is an iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. It links Elizabeth Square with the City Park. It was recognised as a World Heritage Site in 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theatres, and luxury boutiques like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest!
We would love to welcome you as our guest in our apartment.
It would be hard to find a better location for your visit to Budapest: our apartment is on Andrássy Avenue in the very heart of the inner city, in one of the most inspiring and exciting, upcoming areas of Budapest. The Opera House, Basilica, Jewish quarter, Europe's largest Synagogue, interesting design shops, boutiques, art galleries as well as lots of nice cafés, restaurants and the ruin pubs are all within walking distance. Public transport, all a few minutes walk, puts the entire city within easy reach. ALL Metro lines and many bus/tram lines are available. Closest metro station is Opera (Millenium Line - taking you to Szechenyi Bath in 10 minutes) and Deak square (M2 Line). Secured parking available at 3 min. walking distance (10€/day).
Tradition and modernity blend perfectly here, just as it is true for Budapest as a whole. Our apartment is well equipped to provide a comfortable stay in Budapest. The flat is quiet and light, you don't have to worry about the noise of the avenue. It is also cool in summer and warm in winter thanks to the 80cm wide walls! The apartment has double glazed windows, SAUNA (10€ heating up fee), baby gears and toys (free) and WIFI (free). 2 towels/guest, bed sheets, linens and pillows provided. Toiletries: soap, washing powder, dishwasher tablets and liquid, toilet paper. HAIRDRYERS, washing machine, IRONING equipment.
* spacious with lots of social space and enjoys a small balcony with views for Andrássy Avenue and the Basilica, 1 large sofa and a pull out sofa bed, which can comfortably accommodate 2 persons, satellite television. The door inlay of the living room was made by glass artist.
DINING AREA AND KITCHEN
* seats up to 8 people and leads into the spacious kitchen. The kitchen is well equipped (coffee, kettle, toaster, dishwasher...), having been our family home. Thanks to the programmable oven you can also have fresch, warm food when you return back from sightseeing. Facilities: Coffee machine, Toaster, Kettle, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Cooking facilities
BEDROOM No. 1.
* Master bedroom facing the street with a quality double bed;
* at the opposite end of the apartment facing the courtyard with a double bed,
* The flat features a luxurious bathroom with bath and shower, seperate WC and a sauna, all with Hansgrohe taps. We provide hair dryer and towels also for bath/sauna usage.
* We can also provide baby gear including, baby cot, a high chair, tub and chamber pot at no extra charge.
* Our private parking place for car in Székely Street (1 min. by walk) is also at your disposal (10€/day).
A well equipped GYM is located on the next corner. BREAKFAST is available a few minutes distance in Café Vian. Bakery, ATM's, 24/7 shops, a pharmacy and a supermarket are all nearby.
Although the apartment is non-smoking, the small balcony provides a good opportunity, where you can enjoy a nice view towards Andrassy út and Basilica.
Come and experience a city holiday off the beaten track!
|Size||Sleeps up to 6, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Budapest Liszt Ferenc International Airport 21 km, Nearest railway: Keleti, Déli or Nyugati Railway Station 2 km|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Jacuzzi or hot tub, Sauna, Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Standard||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities||Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (2), Cots (1), Dining seats for 6, Lounge seats for 6|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided, High chair|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace|
The Central Hungary region
Terézváros - The 6th district of Budapest is the most 'uptownish' quarter of the city. Andrássy Avenue goes all along this part of the town; it has always been the most elegant avenue since the beginning of the century and even today, the luxury shops and apartments are found here. In Oktogon Square Grand Boulevard crosses Andrássy Avenue, which collects most traffic from the downtown. There are 2 tram lines, 1 metro line and 1 bus line, which link the city centre's parts. The stations are just 2 minutes from our apartment's entrance. This district is the typical example of uptown life, and nightlife is unique here as well. There are hundreds of pubs, clubs, revue-bars, theatres, shops and fast-food places. Do not miss a night adventure here.
The apartment is located in the famous boulevard of the city, Andrassy Út (commonly known as the Champs Elysées of Budapest), in the cultural centre of Budapest, with a lot of historicals buildings such as Liszt Music Academy or the Opera House.
The Avenue is an iconic boulevard in Budapest, Hungary, dating back to 1872. It links Elizabeth Square with the City Park. It was recognised as a World Heritage Site in 2002. It is also one of Budapest's main shopping streets, with fine cafes, restaurants, theatres, and luxury boutiques like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more. Taking you right in to the heart of Budapest, tons of restaurants and the famous "ruin bars" of Budapest! Just a 3 minutes walk from the picturesque Hungarian State Opera House and St. Stephen's Basilica.
* Hungarian State Opera House
* Drechsler House
* The Pest Broadway: a junction with four exquisite theatres at its four corners
* Franz Liszt square: a square with the Academy of Music and a multitude of cafés
* Oktogon: junction with Grand Boulevard
* House of Terror (Terror Háza): commemorating the two main oppressing regimes in Hungary, Fascism and Communism, and their victims (website, ÁVH)
* Franz Liszt Memorial House and the old Academy of Music
* Zoltán Kodály Memorial House
* College of Fine Arts
* Ferenc Hopp East-Asian Art Museum
* Heroes' Square: the entrance of the City Park, with the Millennium Monument, the Palace of Art (Budapest), the Museum of Fine Arts (Budapest)
* Recently opened world famous luxury fashion shops like Dolce & Gabbana, Louis Vuitton, Armani, Gucci and more.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Very Good 4/5
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
16 Dec 2014
Lovely apartment.Central location.Close to transport and major attractions.The apartment itself is spacious and clean.The only downside was the sauna .It did not work.The owner apologised and told us… More
You're booking with
55% Response rate
Calendar last updated:26 Apr 2015
Based in Hungary