The Downtown APT/Kazinczy utca
from £20 /night help
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Located in middle of Budapest, in the Street of Culture. In a pedestrian street with numerous world famous and well known places to visit. Few examples: Great Synagogue (largest in Europe), Szimpla Ruin Pub (No1), Gozsdu Galleries (bars&bars), Andrassy Boulevard, Opera House, National Academy of Music, Saint Stephens Basilica...
Location, location, location...
I can say the place is quite authentic...the APT recently had been fully renovated (including new bathroom), new furniture, and every amenity you need to have a pleasant stay!
You can use everything you find: high speed internet, wifi/cable, TV (cable, with international channels), a full kitchen (cook if you feel like), washing machine (detergent provided), portable A/C, is there anything else you might need? than please ask for it!
We will meet you in person to welcome you and show you around! Flexible on arrival and departure if we agree in advance! In case you need transfer, or any special request, please do not hesitate to share it with us!
The best area nowadays in Budapest. The area is the most rapidly developing district of Budapest in respect of cultural and nightlife. So many articles around the globe emphasized that the old Jewish neighborhood of Budapest with its historical buildings and cosy streets are the new center for leisure in Europe. Just give it a try, and prove it for yourself. All age groups can find their way to spend their time around here, starting from Museums, to National Heritage, Unesco Heritage sites to designer shops, bars and clubs as well as historic neighborhoods and great restaurants (Hungarian, International cuisine)
Everything is in close proximity...
• Andrássy Boulevard, Opera House (7 min.)
• The Dohány Street - Great Synagouge (largest Synagouge in Europe (3 min.) St. Stephen's Basilica (10 min.)
• The Hungarian National Museum (10 min)
• Deák Ferenc Square and Erzsébet Square (public transportation hub in central Budapest, center of the 5th district (5 min.)
• Vörösmarty Square and Váci street, pedestrian shopping street (7 min.)
• The Nyugati (Western) Railway Station designed by Eiffel (15 min)
• The Parliament of Hungary (15 min.)
• The H?sök Tere (Heroes' Square), with the national monuments of Hungary and two of the largest museums: the Museum of Fine Arts and Kunsthalle Budapest.
• Városliget (Central Park) with everything you need for a great pic-nic including a little lake where you can rent a paddling boat while during winter it transforms into a giant open-air ice skating ring (20-25 min)
• Széchenyi Bath, a must visit place, including an open and in-door bathing area all year open, with special treatments, saunas, steam rooms, etc. (25 min,)
In case you rather use urban transport ways to move around than it is also a convenient place to stay because APT is centrally located just minutes from Deák Square where all subway lines meet, and trams, buses, cabs, so everything....
You cannot really be more centrally located...
The APT is 34 sm + the loft which is 6 sm but you will feel like being in a castle of your own:)
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Suitable for children over 5|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Single beds (1), Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 4|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
The Central Hungary region
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
Help other travellers decide where to stay
Add your voice to the conversation about this holiday home and your review will appear on TripAdvisor too.Write a review
20 Jan 2014
"We Love Budapest!"
My fiancee and I were just in Budapest and absolutely LOVED the city! Our apartment was great as well-very clean, comfortable, and the location could not have been better. It is right in the middle of all the action, close to great bars/restaurants and many attractions. Public transportation is very close and convenient as well. The host, Gabor, was so helpful and friendly. He was easy to contact and provided us with tons of insider tips and local secrets. We will definitely be back to Budapest, and when we are, we're staying here again!