The Downtown APT/Kiraly utca
from £21 /night help
Availability Your dates are available
Apartment | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 4
The place your were looking for! Good location in a newly built building in Király utca! An APT designed for your needs! Balcony overlooking the inner garden. Very quiet while in the heart of the most stylish part of Budapest! Money back guarantee:)
Located in middle of Budapest. In a semi-pedestrian street with numerous world famous and well known places to visit. Few examples: Great Synagogue (largest in Europe), Szimpla Ruin Pub (No1), Gozsdu Galleries (bars&bars), Andrassy Boulevard, Opera House, National Academy of Music, Saint Stephens Basilica...
You can use everything you find: high speed internet, wifi/cable, TV (cable, with international channels), a full kitchen (cook if you feel like), washing machine (detergent provided), is there anything else you might need? than please ask for it!
The best area nowadays in Budapest. The area is the most rapidly developing district of Budapest in respect of cultural and nightlife. So many articles around the globe emphasized that the old Jewish neighborhood of Budapest with its historical buildings and cosy streets are the new center for leisure in Europe. Just give it a try, and prove it for yourself. All age groups can find their way to spend their time around here, starting from Museums, to National Heritage, Unesco Heritage sites to designer shops, bars and clubs as well as historic neighborhoods and great restaurants (Hungarian, International cuisine)
Everything is in close proximity...
• Andrássy Boulevard, Opera House (5 min.)
• The Dohány Street - Great Synagouge (largest Synagouge in Europe (5 min.) St. Stephen's Basilica (10 min.)
• The Hungarian National Museum (10 min)
• Deák Ferenc Square and Erzsébet Square (public transportation hub in central Budapest, center of the 5th district (5 min.)
• Vörösmarty Square and Váci street, pedestrian shopping street (7 min.)
• The Nyugati (Western) Railway Station designed by Eiffel (15 min)
• The Parliament of Hungary (15 min.)
• The H?sök Tere (Heroes' Square), with the national monuments of Hungary and two of the largest museums: the Museum of Fine Arts and Kunsthalle Budapest.
• Városliget (Central Park) with everything you need for a great pic-nic including a little lake where you can rent a paddling boat while during winter it transforms into a giant open-air ice skating ring (20-25 min)
• Széchenyi Bath, a must visit place, including an open and in-door bathing area all year open, with special treatments, saunas, steam rooms, etc. (25 min,)
In case you rather use urban transport ways to move around than it is also a convenient place to stay because APT is centrally located just minutes from Deák Square where all subway lines meet, and trams, buses, cabs, so everything....
You cannot really be more centrally located...
The APT is 38 squaremeters
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 1 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages, Suitable for people with restricted mobility|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Luxuries||Internet access, DVD player|
|General||Central heating, TV, CD player, Safe, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||1 Sofa beds, Double beds (1), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Outdoors||Balcony or terrace, Shared garden|
|Access||Wheelchair users, Secure parking, Lift access|
About this location
The Central Hungary region
About the owner
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.