Lovely Buda Castle central apt
from £45 /night help
Apartment | 2 bedrooms | sleeps 4
Welcome to my lovely apartment in the cental of Buda!
The apartment is in the beautiful historical I. District of Budapest, in the Buda side, under the Castle.
This Castle area is the safest and oldest district of Budapest, where major tourist attractions, thermal baths, Danube river, green parks, ... are within walking distance.
It is ideally located for exploring both sides of Budapest!
Beautiful sights of the city are close to the apartment:
- Budapest Royal Palace (includes National Gallery, National Széchényi Library)
- Matthias Church
- Fisherman's Bastion (wonderful panoramic view exists of Danube, Gellért Hill, Margaret Island, Pest side)
- Castle Quarter (includes The Labyrinth of Buda Castle, House of Hungarian Wines, Pharmacy Museum, awards winner restaurants, shops, ...)
- Chain Bridge
- Budapest Tunnel
- the Danube river
- Turkish and thermal baths
- Budapest's most exclusive fitness and wellness center, Oxygen Naphegy
56 sqm stylish apartment with two bedrooms is ideally for up to 4 person. It is well equipped with everything you need for a comfortable stay:
- bed linen and towels
- washing mashine
- hair dryer
- wireless internet connection (WIFI)
- coffee mashine
- microwave owen
- cooking facilities
PARKING IS FREE of charge in the street!
|Size||Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms|
|Will consider||Corporate bookings, Long term lets (over 1 month), Short breaks (1-4 days)|
|Family friendly||Great for children of all ages|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|General||TV, Satellite TV, Wi-Fi available|
|Utilities||Dishwasher, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Family bathrooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (2), Dining seats for 4, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
Availability Your dates are available
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews no reviews
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
Help other travellers decide where to stay
This holiday home hasn’t got any reviews yet. The average rating on Holiday Lettings is four out of five. This place could be newly added or perhaps it’s a well kept secret. Either way, it’s time to reveal all.