House | 1 bedrooms | sleeps 2
LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION ! VENICE OF THE NORTH - UNESCO protected area
PRIVATE GARAGE !
Authentic cottage of the lacemaker in the historical centre of Bruges. All comfort available. Ideally situated in a picturesque and peaceful street, close to shops, museums and Marketsquare.
Smartly furnished and with a unique and open view on the Jeruzalem Church from 15th Century.
A romantic four seasons distination, feeling at home.
Near the canals.
|Size||Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach||Zeebrugge 10 km|
|Will consider||Long term lets (over 1 month)|
|Access||Car not necessary|
|Nearest Amenities||100 m|
|Nearest travel links||Nearest airport: Brussels 100 km, Nearest railway: Brugge 100 m|
|Notes||No pets allowed, No smoking at this property|
Features and Facilities
|Utilities||Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer|
|Rooms||1 bedroom, 1 bathrooms of which 1 Shower rooms|
|Furniture||Double beds (1), Dining seats for 2, Lounge seats for 2|
|Other||Linen provided, Towels provided|
|Further details indoors|
This unique historical house has a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.
Large master bedroom with wooden floor and in "Art Nouveau" style.
A lot of history, culture and romance...
Very good price-quality.
Special conditions for long term rentals.
|Further details outdoors|
- Grocery store in the neighbourhood
- Marketsquare : 10 minutes walking
- Swimming Pool (indoor) : 2 km
- Near the windmills and public park.
- 10 minutes with the car/ local bus from the trainstation.
- easy acces with local bus 4 or 14 direct from the trainstation. Busstop CARMERSBRUG : 4 minutes walking from the house.
- Every day direct trains to Brussels, London, Paris, Amsterdam
Quality is our passion and every guest reveives a personal welcome.
A lot of tourist information in the house.
Private garage near the house : on request
Sorry, we don't accept creditcards.
Property not suitable for children.
The West Flanders region
- By train or car : Sea and sun : De Haan, Oostende, Blankenberge, Knokke-Zoute.
- By train or car : Ghent, Brussels, Antwerp.
- Battlefield and cemmetery - In Flandres Fields : Ypres
and Tyne Cot Cemmetery.
- And much more,...
- Bespoke guided tours with diplomated guide
- Museums :
Old St.-John Hospital, Groeningemuseum with paintings of Flemish Primitifs,
Gruuthuse, House brewery.
* Summertime :
- 6 April 2014 : Tour de Flandres (cycling)
- Free music festivals in town and open air cinema.
- Bicycletrips in and around Bruges in the fields to Holland.
- Boattrips on the canals and boattrips to Damme
and much more, ...
* Wintertime :
- Skating on the marketsquare under the Belfry Tower.
Guest reviewsPowered by TripAdvisor
Guest reviews Powered by TripAdvisor
- 5 star
- 4 star
- 3 star
- 2 star
- 1 star
16 Dec 2013
"Amazing and authentic"
An absolute gem of a cottage. Perfect for one or two people (especially couples). It is tucked away on a charming cobbled street in an interesting area about 10-15 minutes walk from the central square… More
Pay online via the Holiday Lettings payment platform with your credit/debit card or your PayPal account to be covered by Payment Protection. Learn more
You're booking with
- 4 Years listed
95% Response rate
Based in Belgium
- 53 properties
- 28 properties
- 16 properties
- 15 properties
- Saint Omer
- 11 properties
- 10 properties
- Knokke Le Zoute
- 10 properties