32 Wilson Meadow
About the home
Located in a small, quiet development and just a 1 minute walk to the award winning beach, shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants. The house has recently been TOTALLY REFURBISHED to a very high standard, and comfortably sleeps up to six people (+ cot) in its 3 bedrooms (1 kingsize, 1 twin and 1 bunk room). There is garden on three sides of the property which is fully secure and very private, and off road parking for two cars. Please visit our WEBSITE to see more photos and to book online (link at bottom of this page in our contact details).
|Size:||Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms|
|Nearest beach:||Broad Haven, 100m|
|Will consider:||Short breaks|
Nearest amenities: 100m
|Family friendly?||Suitable for children of all ages|
Suitable for people with restricted mobility
No smoking at this property
|Luxuries:||Log fire, DVD player, Sea view|
|General:||Central heating, TV, CD player, Satellite TV|
|Standard:||Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Hair dryer|
|Utilities:||Clothes dryer, Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine|
|Rooms:||3 Bedrooms, 1 family bathroom|
|Furniture:||Single beds (4), Double beds (1), Cots (1), Dining seating for 6, Lounge seating for 6|
|Other:||Linen provided, please check with the advertiser regarding towels|
Further details indoors:
- All bed linen is 100% cotton and BLACK-OUT BLINDS/CURTAINS in all bedrooms.
- Large flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD (+ large number of DVDs for all ages).
- PS2 plus games.
- Travel cot, high chair and bed guard are available on request.
- Towels are available at an extra charge.
- Free Wi-fi available at bar 2 mins walk away!
- TESCO DELIVER TO BROAD HAVEN, so you can do a shop online to be delivered on your arrival.
Further details outdoors:
- Fully lawned and secure garden on 3 sides of the house.
- Outside HOT and cold taps with shower attachment for hosing down dogs and/or wetsuits etc.
- 2 car parking spaces at front of the property
- From the house there are NO STEPS all the way down to the sand, just ramps - perfect for push chairs!
- All bed linen, tea towels, oven glove and heating included in rental cost (please bring linen for travel cot).
- Towel hire available at £3.50 per set, per week (one bath and one hand).
- WELCOME PACK INCLUDED ON ARRIVAL (fair-trade tea, coffee, biscuits, milk etc) - not for short breaks.
- Up to 3 well-behaved dogs allowed @ £10.00 per dog, per week.
Short breaks available. Change over day is Saturday.
The West Wales / Pembrokeshire / Pembrokeshire region
Haverfordwest, the county town of Pembrokeshire, is just 10 mins away from the house and has a good choice of shops (M&S, Next, Boots, Costa etc) as well as a farmer's market and a good choice of supermarkets.
St Davids, Britain's smallest city with its famous cathedral is also close by as are Narberth (good shopping) and Pembroke. Dale is a 10 minute drive away which is great for sailing or sitting with a pint on the jetty in the sun and crabbing with the kids.
Other attractions include:
- The Iron Age settlement at Castell Henllyns.
- Oakwood Theme Park.
- Blue Lagoon indoor swimming pool - great for the kids when it’s raining. Very new and clean - lots of waterslides and a lazy river.
- Folly Farm is one of the largest family attractions in Pembrokeshire - great for younger children.
- Capability Brown gardens at Picton Castle.
- BP Go Karting at Haverfordwest. Another great activity if it’s raining, and for older children.
- The islands of Skomer and Romsey are a must for bird-watching, particularly puffins.
The Broadhaven area
The westerly facing beach at Broad Haven is dog-friendly all year round (certain areas in the summer) and offers excellent conditions for kite-surfing, kite-buggying, windsurfing and surfing. Other activities close by include Kayaking, fishing, golf, quad biking etc. Also horse riding is available at the nearby Nolton Haven stables.
When the tide is out there is a pleasant walk around the beach to Little Haven, a beautiful, picturesque fishing village with award-winning restaurants.
The renowned Pembrokeshire coastal path is just 2 minutes from the house - 186 miles of breathtaking coastal scenery.
How to get there
Click map icons for more information
Nearest airport - Cardiff
Nearest rail station - Haverfordwest (10 mins)
Activities near Broadhaven
Golf within 30 mins drive
Rural / countryside retreats
Beach or lakeside relaxation
02 Apr 2013
We have just reluctantly returned from a weeks stay at this lovely house situated very close to the beach, The house has a lovely bright, modern feel to it and at the same time is comfortable and... more
|Rental prices originally quoted in: British £||Convert to:|
|Prices for group size 6|
|Period||From||To||Weekly||Nightly rate|| Minimum |
|29 Sep 12||27 Oct 12||£ 325||-||-||1 Week|
|HALF TERM||27 Oct 12||3 Nov 12||£ 435||-||-||1 Week|
|3 Nov 12||22 Dec 12||£ 325||-||-||Flexible|
|CHRISTMAS||22 Dec 12||29 Dec 12||£ 545||-||-||Flexible|
|NEW YEAR||29 Dec 12||5 Jan 13||£ 495||-||-||Flexible|
|5 Jan 13||9 Feb 13||£ 325||-||-||1 Week|
|FEB HALF TERM||9 Feb 13||16 Feb 13||£ 435||-||-||1 Week|
|16 Feb 13||23 Mar 13||£ 325||-||-||1 Week|
|23 Mar 13||30 Mar 13||£ 360||-||-||1 Week|
|EASTER HOLIDAYS||30 Mar 13||13 Apr 13||£ 495||-||-||1 Week|
|13 Apr 13||11 May 13||£ 435||-||-||1 Week|
|11 May 13||25 May 13||£ 475||-||-||1 Week|
|MAY HALF TERM||25 May 13||1 Jun 13||£ 615||-||-||1 Week|
|1 Jun 13||29 Jun 13||£ 525||-||-||1 Week|
|29 Jun 13||13 Jul 13||£ 615||-||-||1 Week|
|13 Jul 13||27 Jul 13||£ 775||-||-||1 Week|
|SUMMER HOLIDAYS||27 Jul 13||31 Aug 13||£ 795||-||-||1 Week|
|31 Aug 13||7 Sep 13||£ 545||-||-||1 Week|
|7 Sep 13||28 Sep 13||£ 475||-||-||1 Week|
|28 Sep 13||19 Oct 13||£ 325||-||-||1 Week|
|19 Oct 13||26 Oct 13||£ 360||-||-||1 Week|
|OCT HALF TERM||26 Oct 13||2 Nov 13||£ 435||-||-||1 Week|
|2 Nov 13||21 Dec 13||£ 325||-||-||1 Week|
|CHRISTMAS||21 Dec 13||28 Dec 13||£ 545||-||-||1 Night|
|NEW YEAR||28 Dec 13||4 Jan 14||£ 495||-||-||1 Night|
The property's weekend rates apply to: Friday and Saturday nights
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- Prices shown in British pounds
- Refundable £150 security deposit required with final balance payment
- Dogs charged at £10.00 each, per stayEnquire now
See below for next 9 months' availability - to see the next 24 months click here
Contact the owner
* Required fields
Please check the following errors:
2 years listed
You are contacting
The owner is based in the United Kingdom and has advertised with Holiday Lettings since 2011. This house has received 1 review from previous guests.
Verified property owner
This owner has been verified by our team
Payment for this home can be made directly to the owner.
Holiday homes in Wales (3,257)